Miku is perfection

Miku is perfection.

Mukuro is best girl now user.

Why?

No, miku is a total lesbo hypocrite bitch

>Actually loves Shidou for real unlike other spirits that only feel a limited affection for him.
>Calls him "nushi-sama" (Milord).
>Is a type of yandere.
>She fulfills the "nee-san" role better than Miku who is contantly thinking about females.
>Adorable date
>CUTE
In some of the rankings that anons make, she's placed the first.

Not that guy but Miku is not that bad, she's kinda annoying but that's all.

Movie subs when?

I'm really sad for you.
That spin-off announcement killed it, holy shit, DAL threads were slow before but now they don't even reach 100 post.

Never.

>No LN translations
>No season 3
>No movie subs
How long will this suffering last?

miku a dyke cunt

After the spinoff announcement I just dropped DAL for good.
I dont want to suffer anymore.

Yes she is.

Why did you come to this this thread then?

You still wanna believe

user please, don't remind me.

Tsunako should just bridge the gap between DaL and Nep and say the spirits are from hyperdimension or someshit

itll be more cute girls for tsunako to draw and we all get more date a live and neps everyone wins

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tsunako is gonna relelase an only DAL artbook soon. At least there's that to look forward to.

Waiting one year is going to be a pain in the ass.

>>Actually loves Shidou for real unlike other spirits that only feel a limited affection for him.
Please elaborate.

Not all the spirits genuinely love him, Natsumi, Miku and Nia fll into this category. They don't "love" him but they feel secure enough with him to trust him.
Once Mukuro is unlocked she instantly wants Shido, she does love him, probably even more than Tohka.
In this picture she's showing her yandere side, but her love is too pure, she doesn't even realise.

I miss deredere Darling Miku.

I've always considered Miku as the "Team Mom". Reine exists but I always saw Miku as the one who "loved" Shidou to an extent that she saw everyone who loved him fall under her own care. I've said it many times before, I have never hated her or Natsumi and I hope she gets a few more scenes with Shidou.

Anons just hate her becuase of her affection to girls, but she's not that bad.

Spinoff announcement?

A Kurumi side story

That sounds pretty decent. She could use more side content since it's hard to cover her from the typical points of view.

It's her own light novel user, not a side story.

You know, it would have been an OKAY announcement if it wasn't for the fucking clockfags, annoying the shit out of us and reminding us that they decided to go for a spin-off series rather than a 3rd season.

I mean her story is a side story off of the main books about what Kurumi is doing behind the scenes

Pretty sure it wasn't a non canon spinoff of the main story

Moe dark a cute

Here is the full version

>Full version
>Doesn't even show her legs.

But this is pretty much like Raildex. Mikoto doing her things, Touma doing his things. Date a Time will be Kurumi doing her things, so it's a spin-off.

dead thread
dead series
dead anime

No, it because she's the most annoying spirit out of all of them.

Sorry that's what I meant

it's Kurumi focused series that runs parallel to the main story

It's dead here on Sup Forums.

So I only watched season 1. Is this the same person as the first spirit or is it a clone?

This series has too many best girls, but Kurumi is the best of the best

Hanten Tohka user.

Same "person" technically.
As long as you're a Kurumifag and not a clockfag, you're cool with me. I honestly can't wait to see fully dere Kurumi

Those clockfags don't reliase they would have been off better with a third season too. I mean, younger Kurumi shows up and she has a bigger role this time around.

[X] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Never.

Retard

Reminder that DxD got another season.

>xD
Fuck off.

Let's go on a date user!

It's been two months and the first chapter is still being worked on. And the first chapter is great, fuck.

Tsunako, user.

Nice Saint Seiya cloth.

Agreed.

Here's how DAL ends.

Man I wish

A man can dream.

No, but in all seriousness. DxD isn't the best-seller and the story is plain and boring yet it gest a new season, how? DAL is up there, there's the Origami arc and nothing.

Tits

>Everything goes well until S2
>S2 full of QUALITY
>More than half of the people drop it
>Baka Tsuki drops DAL
>Movie isn't enough to recover interest
>Spin-off instead of 3rd season

DAL is the unluckiest series and we DALfags will be forever doomed to suffering.

Japan likes trash, nothing new in the horizon.

>unluckiest series
That actually might be the case now that the 3rd season hype had its head cut clean off.

Yeah, if you were in that thread, I was the user that raged like crazy. It took me one month to ease my anger, I'm still mad about it.

I was thinking in Antimagic too when I read "unluckiest series".

Granted, at least DAL is well and alive even if it is a spinoff. There's still a future for it unlike AMA.

>traitorous bitch that betrayed purest form of love a one dick
>perfection

Fuck Miku

>Making /u/fags mad
I love Miku even more now.

This.
Fuck that forced shit.

Well in a way, AMA was really the unluckiest one for getting a shit adaptation, but when you reach an audience after a succesful first time, the pain is worse when shit like this happens.
DAL is well there in Japan, at least the LN but here on Sup Forums is dead.

Making a girl straight by the power of the D is the best thing ever. Even better since Miku is bi now.

A male saved her ass. Fuck off.

I guess it's one thing to be immensely successful and have it die with a whimper, but who knows, it's a still big series. AMA honestly has no other following outside of Sup Forums I think and it was never a popular thing to begin with.

As they should.

I liked AMA. Takeru and Shido are good MCs. Both series were on top when it comes to battle harems

/u/fags tears are delicious

Holy fuck I love miku now

Well, shit happens, at least we have more series to read and support, but it's a shame, the fights were glorious, like the DAL fights.

It's just no fair for Antimagic, it's sad.

This should do it in for them.

Well now everyone will use Miku to shit on /u/fags.

is this a meme or some shit, i watched this subbed like half a year ago

I remember watching it with trash subs.

Antimagic started off cliche enough but the author really put in the time to make use of the setting a lot better than other battle harems series don't take the time to do. The cast was kept relatively compact and it thankfully moved at a brisk enough pace. Something about Takeru clicked just right too. Every harem MC rises up in the face of danger but I guess it's pretty different when everyone's in danger at any given time. There's plenty of more things I can praise about like the presence of adults but I won't stray too far from DAL.

These two series are honestly the only battle harems I actually follow. I'm still catching up on Hataraku Maou and praying that Chaika gets translated sometime eventually.

A DAL thread with over 50 posts?
Been a while.

After the shitfest of Bahamut, Hundred, and Rakudai/Asterisk threads, we needed something to even it out I guess.

Chaika also suffered some changes and was rushed. For some reason the series I like never get proper treatment yet series like Asterisk are treated like jewels.

I'm glad they don't spam these threads and make them utter shit

Clock fags try but they don't last long

Fuck, Toru was a fun MC too. Akari just made him even better to watch him sneak around and act all rogue.

Nah, DAL threads started to get lively again because of the announcement and again in a long ass time there were threads every day. But once we learned the truth everything collapsed on the spot and this has been the lowest point for all of us and DAL since S2.

We will do it all again next anniversary

All I wanted to say is that I wanted something to even out the rampant waifu-wars and THK autism in the past few weeks. A decent thread, no matter how short is favorable to that mess.

If the next year they don't announce a third season, I'll just give up and go on with my life. Will keep on checking the LN until it ends.
I'll keep my expectations really low next time.

Does anyone even know what's going on in DxD anymore? Is there even a specific endgame they ever hinted at? Or is it actually just sustaining itself on tit jokes.

At least the Kurumi vol should be next if Tachibana doesn't blue ball us with filler

It is, the only thing in the way of the new volume is Encore 6.

Dunno about you user, but I doubt DxD even has a story. The whole thing revolves around a guy who wants to have a harem. He already has one big ass harem so there's no story to be told.

There entering a tournament arc

Issei finally became a high class devil and is basically a dragon god