You nerds claim you wouldn't "Race Mix"...

You nerds claim you wouldn't "Race Mix", but if a girl that looked this good approached you there's no way you'd turn her down.

Too bad that would never happen and you can't even get white girls because you're a bunch of dumb racist fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-6.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-9.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-15.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-11.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-7.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-3.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-2.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-4.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3D girls? No thanks!

Looks white enough for muh dick

>Brown eyes

That lowers their beauty 5 points in itself.

When I looked up Mourning the ancient Truth
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-6.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-9.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-15.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-11.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-7.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-3.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-2.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-4.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-12.htm

Prolly.

has already happened to me. i turned her down. fuck off you weak willed fags.

Too bad that

would fuck =/= would have a relationship or kids with.

Fucking her brains out until you get bored of her is not race-mixing and it's something all of us would do. Now delete this post.

No tits, pear-shaped spic.

No thanks, Juan. I'll stick with blue-eyed blondes.

This pic is not fair she's reminding me of 2B's butt. Be reasonable OP.

§ The only thing she can offer is children.
§ I want my children to be white.
§ She cannot offer white children because of her race.
§ Miscegenation is futile.

eh, whatevs. At least I'm not a mulatto like OP

Racists are proven gays.
They'll tell you how much they hate gays, just to hide the fact that they're gays themselves.

I doubt that

Why not? What if you liked her appearance, personality and values. Does it really matter that much when you'll be dead in 90 years

Nappy nigger hair is an instant turn off.

>meme flag
>shitty forced meme
checks out as a shill
also, 2d>3d

I don't think everyone around here is a nerd that can't get laid. I'm married and have 3 blued eyed kids. 2 boys, 1 girl. In the past I would have race mixed. I'm glad I never had a child with any of the non-White women i've been with. To be clear, even before I cared about my heritage and before I knew about IQ and race, I still never would have been with, or had sex with even, a Black woman. They are not attractive in any way.

Le 52% face never looked so good...

I'd sledgehammer that.

actually girls are into the racism

sweetie...

non whites have lusted over me my entire life. I never race mixed even with bleached latinas (75% white).

Anime fags are not humans, your opinion is worth dogshit.

REMINDER

BEING A WHITE PRIDE MIGHT MAKE YOUR BABIES.....MENTALLY ILL

BEWARE

What does she look like without makeup?
Shit. As if.

>2d>3d
This.
When will pol swallow the ultimate redpill?

Big fat ass? No thanks!

why is every women the same

It's the best kind of ass, mein nigga.

Based muzzie

Persians and Christian Arabs are practically white tho

stupid nigger

I couldn't condemn my child's academic and social potential by knowingly knocking 15 points off it

>3d

Wow, are you trying to push a Jewish agenda?

this thread makes me want to cum inside Brittany Venti

I definitely won't turn her down, but I'll make sure she won't get pregnant.

Gay

Germany confirmed cuck central

>Persians and Christian Arabs are practically white tho

Mein Gott! I can valk!

I think you would need BBC just to penetrate it from the back... My 6.5 inch could not muster!

Ass is a third world preference
>Don't forget that you can REPORT threads that break the board rules

why are her eyes so far apart? she looks like a mutant.

>cherrypicking this hard

>White woman with not-white man is corrupting white purity.
>White men should fuck every not-white women to 'bleach' them.

I love indian girls, I've hooked up with them before, and I would do it again. Starting a family with one, I don't know.

There's a pretty damn beautiful half indian half british girl on my radar, protestant, and just plain beautiful. I would seriously consider it with her.

FPBP

>>Brown eyes

Muh fikshunal purity checklist.

Well...yeah but I'd have to rent a truck to carry her ass.

>Persian
>Arab
Nigger, even the names aren't white.

I've dated Latin women with blue and green eyes. Never would I want to stare at something the color of shit when I'm about to kiss them.

You live in Murrica. This is probably the kind of woman you have. This is what most of them look like.

I like it "le petite " . Jedem das seine.

Daily reminder that this is a white world and we are the white masters, hundreds of years ago our ancestors had female house slaves to have sex every time they needed, colored women were born to serve the white cock.
Remember have sex with as many colored women you can, but never marry one or have children with one (except if she lives in other country), Its our duty as white men to cuck other races.

>you must be gay if you have standards
because of those standards I was rewarded with a white virgin wife that will birth me pure white RH negative children (both of us are neg).

>Protestant
Eww.

This is why you white pride freaks won't win.

I'd rather bang any of the three women at the top of the pic.

>brown eyes
>enlarged nigger ass
>subscription to plastic post-modernism
Nah. I'm good senpai.

MOAR!

What mongrel even is that

So all blacks are gay? They are the most racist of the races.

>thinking that brown eyes = non-white
Why do Sup Forums users fall for such obvious pseudoscience?

it's an obvious subversive shill thread. White *men don't mix.. most of the dominant genetic material in males is passed through the mother.

Now for the truth. Most arab women are fat hunch back squatty trolls who look worse than a Mexican woman who had 5 kids. They have to keep them under blankets, because of how hideous they are. Picture related, this is the prized arabs that are somehow better than that fat cherrypicked white nigger you picked. Oh, and most of the time I see women like the one stuck in the chair - she is dating a nigger. This is a guaranteed fact in America.

im a tit guy and settled for a nice asian girl with big tiddays

>arse is bare
>is already pushing the limits of how huge an arse can be and still be attractive
oh boy, I'm sure that won't look even fatter when clothed, which is how it will be unless you have her tied up naked in your house as a sex slave or something

gross

It's almost as if women are treated like complete and utter shit in the Middle East.

> Germany confirmed cuck central
German guy won't fuck (whatever shithole race she is ) fat ass women = Germany Cuck Central...makes sense.

Those aren’t Arabs.

i like how your idea of race mixing is with a 95% white girl
legitimately disgusting why do people always post this
>the whitest possible girl of each ethnic group
nice cherry picking though
is she even supposed to be non-white?

No one said brown eyes makes you non white. You are just in the lesser of the whites gene pool with your shit colored eyes.

I mean honestly how can you look a girl with brown eyes in her eyes and tell her they are beautiful? It would be like "yeah babe your eyes are as beautiful as that shit I just took"

just because you name your sauces i support you OP. you are a great man and a visionary.

You have to remember that a majority of people on here were forced to be alone most of their youth and have become so numb to human interaction that for them to thumb their nose and sneer at others is as easy as breathing. They’ll cherry pick and scrutinize the most asinine and obscure details about beautiful women so they can attempt to convince themselves that they aren’t attracted because it’s less painful than coming to terms with the inevitability of loneliness and rejection.

Just like a nice ass and a nice pair of tits are attractive, skin color is too.

Always reject them

>You are just in the lesser of the whites gene pool with your shit colored eyes.

>implying

Asian is the lowest tier. Anything that spawns Supreme Gentlemen is a sin.

nazinigger, are you triggered by mixed QTs?

Damn you. MOAR!

You have a very loose definition of white.

this is more attractive than that freak

If you think of shit, that's your problem. I prefer to think of something nice like chocolate or coffee or a dark wood. Does every brown thing remind you of feces?

I just nutted in a Japanese chick. I don't really give a fuck what Sup Forums thinks.

>Too bad that would never happen and you can't even get white girls because you're a bunch of dumb racist fucks
Now hold on a sec there, those are some pretty faaar out accusations.
>U cunt get da girls because u racist
What a retarded fucking nigger you are. If you have an "off" button.... Well you know what to do. Next time have a valid argument you dumb nigger

Can you not tell thtat’s a wig? Look at her edges. Nice wig, but without it she’s a basic b

>thinks brown hair/brown eyes is white
>nazi flag

you dont even know how to larp right son

>looks like she was once really hot

obviously arabs and jews aren't white, most arabs are a lot darker that girl is just very light (probably some part european). they're just picking the people that LOOK the whitest to prove that non whites are attractive?

Being a virgin is ok.

it's just an ass dude. all the white women who want me have asses too. suuuuhhhhhgaaaaayyyyy.

>tfw white in nyc
>black and puretro rican chicks keep hitting on me
Do not want.

>masturbating into a sock until you croak
The real EWW

Sup Forums is LARPfaggot central

Why mongrel americans have to dictate who is white ?

Well since you're japanese i don't think anyone should care

isnt cherry picking one of the qualities of pol ?

I love contacts on black girls. makes me forget about the aryan race.

Is thicc AZN OK?