Secret Genitals

Why are we genetically programmed to hide our pee-pees and boobies from each other?

Why did this evolve? No other organism on the planet does this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a pretty meh looking penis

Clothes for warmth or for protection against incidental scratches. Lots of indigenous folks in real hot areas go pretty skimpy.

>genetically
Wtf are you talking about? Are asking why we cover up in clothing? We decided to you fool

Seeing some boob action too. Small weens could be hormone related

It's not genetic. People wore fucking loin cloths years ago and still do in primitive parts of the world. Clothing is an invention of civilization.

Because we dont want ass crack sweat on our buffets or our bits exposed to open flame?

To protect our ability to reproduce, i.e; our entire reason for existing. Even those deep African and Amazonian tribes wear those loincloths or funny codpieces.

1. it protects them from damage from the environment or our enemies.

2. women were sexually selecting for large, attractive dicks. women found them arousing and men found them intimidating. men finally became smart enough to hide them away and make women choose based on actually meaningful shit. this is the thought process of why the romans and greeks idolized tiny penises BTW, it meant that a man succeeded on his strength and wit, and not on his trouser snake.

You want somebody to hit your ballsack bro? No girl wants her titties hit either. Pain and protection. We don’t grow fur or exoskeleKONS like animals

loin clothes are still clothing dipshit. literally every form of human wears at least some type of primitive clothing to hide their penis.

mitigates spread of disease
or so some say

we started to become self aware because some bitch ate an apple of free will

That small dick caught me by surprise.

We're not "genetically programmed" to, you goon. We're taught to do it because it's the social norm.

then explain why literally every society on earth right down the the dinkiest tribe wears a loincloth?

>right down the the dinkiest tribe wears a loincloth

They wear theirs because they don't wear clothes. Trekking through jungles, hunting game, and the last thing you want is for, whatever you're hunting, to rip your dick off, or be running away and have it catch on something that can cause it serious damage. See even these tribes understand that reproductive organs are vital to reproducing so they must be kept safe. Yes, that think you wear a cage over actually has a practical use other than when you sit down for a piss.
I swear I fucking hate Leafs. I can never tell whether you're just retards or memeing.

Because Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the forbidden fruit.

Her fucking feet look like flippers.

Nothing genetic about it. Only societal conditioning.

a loincloth IS CLOTHES you fucking idiot.

good question

We don't have any fur to protect our delicate penises from the sunrays, user. Especially if you're white, our skin is sensitive to that shit.

it is genetic

people have hidden their reproductive organs for 5k years at this point. people inclined to do it had a genetic propensity to do it, and it conferred an advantage (probably less rape) that changed their offspring

clothes are for protection and expression.

in a higher sense, clothing is an attempt to reject the natural state of reality. which is probably what the eden story is supposed to be about. Clothing is a lie. acting upon the world is an act of rebellion against nature and its laws (god). a rock is more loyal to god than any living creature, and we suffer for it (not exactly our fault either ofc). being born with will causes us to rebel inherently, to seek more than what is given by god. hence 'original sin'. to seek sustenance from 'outside' rather than with obedience to god. kind of an extreme take on christian religiosity, but only if you think sin makes you a bad person.

it's really fascinating to think about desu.

clothes protect us from the environment

serpent seed

on the genny issue it prevents from violent confrontation from others trying to mate with our women.

jealousy.
mostly female jealousy as in fat old women with saggy everything pissed off because the dude who had been banging her left for a tight little hottie.
men were jealous of cocks that were bigger than theirs or felt ridiculous with their big manboobs hanging over their gut.
so, they covered their bodies

Does anyone know if "humiliate me/mache alles" guy is still posting on Sup Forums?

protects our genitals from damage

other mammals have protective pouches too, or retract their dicks
Humans with their dicks retracted? Would be the perfect species of soyboys (futas)

Clothing is a social construct that. It changes based on climate. Romans and greeks wore togas. Germanics and Gauls wore pants. Tribes in brazil wear thongs. Clothing is determined by culture + climate.

>No other organism on the planet does this..
lots of animals have their reproductive organs hidden. Ever seen a cat penis? What about a dolphin's vagina?

Ate the fruit, knowledge of good and evil, cover naked self in shame

>Why are we genetically programmed to hide our pee-pees and boobies from each other?

We are not genetically programmed to hide our genitals from one another.

We are SOCIALLY programmed to hide our genitals from one another.

Nothing in our genes makes us wear jeans. It's all social conditioning.

>even these tribes understand that reproductive organs are vital to reproducing
you might even say its the only thing they understand

I RECOGNIZE THAT SMALL-DICKED FAT GUY

No other animals wear clothing out of shame of being seen naked.

why does pulling back your foreskin make you a soy boy

this is a rather clever white-demoralization thread.
Sorry OP, most white men do not have little penises.

Nope socially conditioned we did not as children but taught by parents (usually) they should be hidden.

That's the point you fucking leaf.

Every indegenous has done this regardless of the weather, non contacted peoples like the andamanese cover their genitals. Why do they don't Sphynx cats and Naked mole rats where clothes.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT YOU FAGGOT LEAF

the romans were dicklets lmao

If I were to run around in the jungle I'd wrap something around my dick and balls. at least somkind of tube or leather bag ro something.
Would be bad to leave your dick hanging in the bush somewhere

We're furless mammalians mostly Earth primate and lesser part extraterrestrial hybrids. Clothes are there to keep us warm and to provide a layer between our flesh and the surrounding environment

Penis gourds, they look on trend for 2018.
But what purpose are they for western man?l

Excuse the double post, didn't realize the first actually posted. However, you are still an faget.

They weren't obsessed with dick size like animals, but they still were tougher and more masculine than all of today's men

maybe im just a faggot and a Leo but if theres no women around i aint covering shit in nature. hence faggoty nudie beaches and everything else. got lowhangers too and a nice flopcock. i dont care about exposure. uncut too so i dont understand this fear of injury thing. fight better, then

Of all the people I know I probably only wanna see the genitals of about 20 of them. Tops.
Fuck seeing every other old, fat or flabby cunts bits and pieces flapping around

So we can do big cums

your balls regulate that on their own. it has to do with much else. other than elemental exposure to extreme temps or diseases there's not much to worry about that clothes is going to save

I'd still let her give me a flipper job.

faggot

Cats cover their poo and piss and even try to cover leftover food indoors even if they never went outside or met a predator. No one taught them that behavior, it's debatable if cats even can teach skills to other cats or learn by watching.

Because it is distracting

hiding yo dick is how we evolved to be so intelligent, requiring us to naturally develop better skills to woo women rather than having a ginormous dong

t. not african tribesman

this
this

i was under the impression they just minimized dicks to not be obscene, which is why you don't have many pussies on statues

the idea is just to say "oh, that's a man." only since we've been niggerized do we stare at dick sizes

>Why are we genetically programmed to hide our pee-pees and boobies from each other?
>No other organism on the planet does this...
Because other organisms do not have our reproductive strategy: Hidden menstrual cycle + simulated oestrus on the female side in particular. We have to hide our pee-pees, because that's how nature tinkered monogamy from an Ape sexual hierarchy.

this is exactly correct

DETACHABLE PENIS

Clothes are a good thing generally.

Underwear make shitty looking tits look more perky and less disgusting, also hides roastbeef. Unlucky men can hide their micropenis.

Actually they do. Lots of mammals have sheathes for their schween.

Letting your fucking dick wag around is a quick trip to an impromptu castration via tearing.

who the fuck doesnt think like that guy does though

it says in bible clothes are because of corruption not because "your dick's gon fall off"

youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE

how about physical damage? your dick being present makes it a target to think about, and an easy one at that. when i'm clothed, my dog doesn't look at my dick, but when i'm naked and he sees my dick, he stares at it wiggling and shit.

it's vulnerable to anything from a thornbush to an angry dog if it's uncovered, and penis damage could mean no children. normal people care about that shit, faggot

I don't think dick size has any bearing on reproductive priority, but rather performance in the environment be it, nature or modern, the male which can defend, provide recourses led to higher probability of offspring spread.
Then why didn't the hung guys just hang around with their hogs out and win every time?
^
If you look at ancient media, statues art work, they didn't seem to phased by the nude body, thinks seemed pretty simple back then and probably saw tits like utters on a cow or dicks like your dogs dick, no big deal. Up until recently have we fetishized parts of our anatomy.

>this..99% of people are fugly.

>why do we cover the most sensitive part of our exterior
I bet you goyim blame us for that too

Thank you.

This guys gets me. Not literally of course
Having people walking around with their junk on display would be unnecessarily. Also gross AF and a major turn off. The negatives, the thousands of negatives would outweigh the handful of positives.

Cold water and PMS.....

Ya well news flash bud, we don't live in Adam n Eve's garden where it's a perfect 70 degrees ferenheit and everything you touch feels like silk fabric.

Try running through a thick forest off its path stark naked and tell me how that turns out lad.

Weinstein has a tiny dick. Jesus. No wonder he had to rape.

You're digging too deep; you don't want to know.

TL:DR
> life sucks

Tell us please.

We are different from every animal on the planet
Intill you accept the spark of the divine inside you, your psychology will never make sense to you.

Romans thought small dicks symboled ambitious youthful men with vitality. I don't think they idolized small dicks, it was jus to symbolize that a man was "becoming" something.

No. Romans and Greeks depicted small penises because giant dicks were seen as symbols for barbarism and uncontrollable behavior. They depicted large cocks to say that somebody was an empty headed idiot more akin in intellect to an animal than a person.

The greeks especially adopted stoicism which placed a high value on controlling one's more naturalistic impulses. Drink was good, Sex was good, wealth was good, to desire these things was only natural. But alcoholism, degeneracy, and miserly greed were bad. They saw these negative traits as somebody lacking discipline over thier natural baser instincts.

Greeks valued a man who was in peak physical and mental condition and felt that huge penises on statues were vulgar and only ever added them to somebody they were trying to depict as idiotic and unbalanced.

Romans just did it because the greeks did. Romans just did a lot of stuff just cuz somebody else did.

It’s explained in the Bible

What a cuck. If you think cave women selected anything, then lol at your life.

They actually literally idolized huge dicks. Women seeking motherhood or men seeking relief from ED gave offerings to priapus, who was a satyr who was perpetually drunk and had a massive never ending boner.

Priapus was a duplicious diety who both granted fertility, myrth, and boners but also had a dark side in that he was believed to cause alcoholism, perversion, and infidelity.

that guy has bangin' tits

Then get naked and go back out into the woods I won't miss you

This is factual. I’m a history fag and can confirm.

can also confirm, adopted stoicism and grew small penis am now a girl (boy)

Nah.
Simpler than that
Big dicks are gay. A real man takes pleasure, he doesn’t give it

Well thats true as far as roman sexuality was concerned. Romans had no clearly defined term for pedos, homos, or lesbians. To them things were more defined along 2 critieria. Social standing and gender.

It was totally fine for a roman guy to like other guys, young girls, or young men. It was not considered out of the ordinary unless he was either being sodomized or comitting such acts on free born citizens.

It was considered bad to take it up the ass or act like an effeminate twink. It was not okay to fuck other roman citizens kids or thier spouses. It was totally fine and expected that he might fuck slaves of either gender at any age. It wasnt considered problematic unless his pursuits hindered his having children with his wife, or grew so out of control that it became considered to be an obsession.

Hypersexuality was considered undisciplined and bestial, and was regarded as either a medical issue or a magical affliction or some combination of the two depending on how urban or rural you were.

Women's place was to provide male heirs and thier pleasure or habits were at the discretion of thier husbands.

>Germanics and Gauls wore pants

someone told me pants were invented to allow for horse riding, before that people wore some form of dress, kilt or loin cloth. dont know if the person who told me that just made it up on the spot or if its true. scythians wore pants and they were nomadic horse riders while greeks and romans wore skirts so maybe it true.

only if youre paralysed will your dog eat you and even if food around. i said temps. and disease. and corruption. dont tack corporate commercials on top of my huge uncut flaccid and lowhangers. no women? no clothes
this
see above. also. do any of you think women are saying "cover my tits when i breastfeed on the floor of the legislature"? no.

>We are SOCIALLY programmed to hide our genitals from one another.

yeah, when youre a toddler youre not embarrassed about your dick.

>Meh looking
More like below average looking, also a soyim

nah its bullshit but did u no greeks and romans didn't have stirrups

the mongol hordes who rode horses all the time did, but not romans and greeks, it was one of the biggest reasons their cavalry sucked dicks for busfare

Because of original sin

Also of note: romans considered WOMEN to be horny uncontrollable sex crazed simpletons who thought with thier crotch instead of thier head.

It was part of the natural order based hierarchy they had. That man is apart from nature but still has natural tendencies. Civility and morality was evaluated along the idea that being closer to nature and animalism equated to lower standards of civility.

It went gods > roman males > roman women > roman children >barbarians >animals. Women were seen as closer to animals (not literally animals, just closer to them) and thus less capable of rational thought, restraint, and self control. Not DEVOID of these things mind you, just less endowed in them than men.

It was seen as a free male citizens job to control his urges, venting them on slaves was acceptable as long as it didnt hinder career, family, or social standing.

It was seen as a males job to provide any self control and restraint his women were lacking. That be his wife, unmarried daughters, or any female relatives younger or in lower social standing than himself.

This post deserves its place on it would trigger their insecurities too much.
10/10 bait

Neat

Yeah. Romans only used cavalry as scouts, light skirmishers, messengers, and foragers. They only ever utilized cavalry in direct combat when forced to or in the form of expendable mercenaries.

Its REALLY hard to fight from horseback without stirrups. Ive been riding horses my entire life, ive ridden them bareback roman style just to see how much harder it is.

Youre slower, have WAAAAYYYY less control of the animal, and are in far far greater danger of being unhorsed. I have no idea how I could possibly do much more than flail at or harass somebody from horseback withput a saddle. Combat from a saddle would be crazy difficult, from bare horseback you could hardly fight.

Which is why until stirrups were a thing most cavalry was based on mounted archery conducting hit and run attacks.