Should Britain join the United States?

>Speaks the same language
>Has history of spreading a capitalist empire whilst other empires still wanted divine right of monarchs and union of Church and State
>Has always joined in with US wars since WW2
>Realised we have more in common than we thought since the internet came along
>Will give the EU's power influence over government back to the monarchy otherwise.

ehh I don't know, basic tenants of Americanism are increasingly called into question by leftists.

Like freedom of speech. There will be no laws against so-called "hate speech".

>impllying we want that many pakis

Nope they shouldn't, i don't want anymore muslims in my country then there already is.

the supreme court just roundly struck down hate speech

On the condition that London gets purged. Then you may join.

We'd make California look ultra right wing

I can certainly understand why you'd want to join the American God-race.

Our ancestors left your ancestors because they were cuckfags.

Unfortuntly, till this day, the faggotry continues in your Muslim country.

But uh, have fun watching jihadist gang rape your wife

>speaks the same language
No we don't.
>should Britain join the United States?
No thanks, your shithole jew hollywood country has ruined my land enough.

>200 year plus brain drain
>now the jr brainlets want to hitch their failing wagon to our train
lel

I used to think this was a good idea when I was 14 too.

behold the burger

We still have a higher average IQ
It's a motivation drain, not a brain drain.

>Hasn't won a war without us in living memory
>Doesn't know enough history to remember we built their country
>"failing wagon"

>hsa higher IQ
we tend to throw out the desert SW and the negro SE

throwing these out gives us the highest iq on earth

>Our ancestors left your ancestors because they were cuckfags.

Your ancestors were kicked out because they were puritan christian jihadis who didn't fit in with civilisation.

>another blue state that imports immigrants
no thank you

>throwing these out gives us the highest iq on earth

Nah, that's when you only count the asians

Honourable user, Her Majesty the Queen would like to have a quick chat with you.

OP be fuckd'

heh, no

Slopes are notorious liars and cheaters.

I like Britain but this. Honestly, Britain would probably just be another state of soyboys and fat cunts bitching about everything "wrong" with America. Sorry Britain, you are sick with the Euro STDs and you have to get rid of it before we'll even think about copulating with you.

golly those pakis are salty

hey pakistanibritbongs

why wouldn't you move to the usa?

>real citizen instead of chattel subject
>can pack incredible heat and you might need it
>enormous stretches of cheap land
>best navy, air force, army, marines, and space corps in earth history
>etc

We're already infested with shit.

Why would we want more?

the UK and USA relationship is actually a massive joke if you haven't caught on already.

No. We'd be another California and another 50-60EC for the Democratic party.

Unacceptable.

The USA should refuse and we should stop being such a cucked nation before they even consider it.

>for the Democratic party.

Dems maybe, not Hillary though.

>Will give the EU's power influence over government back to the monarchy otherwise.
And that's a good thing.

British people overwhelmingly supported Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

Channel 4 ran these programmes:

2008 - Barrack Obama, the road to the White House
2016 - The Mad world of Donald Trump.

Channel 4 held a victory party when Obama won.

We'd have voted 80+% for Hillary in 2016. We are an insufferable, liberal nation.

Na am cool with being just allies

I don't think your people would be willing to become just another state. We have too many differences with our governments and traditions.
A confederation might be a better idea. We would need to maintain our own immigration policies so we don't flood you with blacks and Mexicans. Maybe you could also have a vote to adopt some of our amendments.

Even though old dad is looked upon with
fond nostalgia and cultural ties, I would think
that England should indeed remain a sovereign
country of it's own. It represents an ancestral link for those of in America who are Anglo. I am the bastard child of 2 UK nations that historically fought each other (Scotland / Britain), and look at both fondly but could never imagine either as anything less than sovereign. I think we should all just start telling the rest of the (((world))) to go fuck itself. Politicians are the root of all of our problems. The great purge French revolution style needs to happen.

I doubt The queen or british parliament would ever consider it. The In-fighting would be astronomical. And that doesn't include the changes that would have to take place in the money system considering weve got different billls. Doubt the brits would be too keen on needing to switch over to the usd.
>Tldr
The british people wouldn't want t

Though the 2nd amendment rights might be an attractive idea for some brits but idk in the long run

Did the British join us in vietnam?

America would have to be fucking insane to allow our cucky bullshit into their Union.

>5.4% Muslims vs 13.3% blacks

Technically yes, just not openly and not officially.

muslims are worse.

Maybe Vs Trump.
I think we preferred Obama to Bush.

but we are one, your my little baby sass.

american blacks are a special kind of crazy too

True. There is a black guy I know in the UK and he is super normal - even laughs at the whole 55 genders/other stuff like that. Doesn't seem to have the whole I HATE WHITEY mentality that American blacks do.

I'd say it's because there's simply less of them here than in the US. They can't cluster together as much and form black cultures as easily.

>UK
Cold, dark, windy - White man habitat

>California
Warm, sunny, liberal - Muslim, Black, Liberal habitat

>San andres fault
Saviour

All main sources of degeneracy should unite, make the anglosphere one again.

I think it's a good idea, but the US should wait until they become a caliphate first. That way they'll have a place to send all their Muslims.

But Britain would need to be a territory so it doesn't fuck up the electoral college, and the Royal family/royal titles would have to go

#MakeDearbornGreatAgain

If a black man wants to join the army in Britain he can't specifically say 'I want to talk to a black officer' when he goes to recruitment, they'd think he's mad.
Apparently that's catered for in the US army and seen as progressive or something.

If it could work out, it would be great if we could
become part of the States.

Channel 4 is left wing if you watch old simpson episode on there they delete ralph retarded scene as its offencive to retarded people

All bantz aside we are united as brethren. I know that if the EU army tries anything silly you'll have a pot of coffee on next to the kettle so we can start planning beach assault version 3.0, but do I think we should join as countries? Naw, you guys have a pretty solid currency and if you get your immigration shit sorted you should be sound. Allies to the end.

Fuck no. It should be the other way around.