Is this credible?

Is this credible?

newsweek.com/trump-drugs-corruption-panama-hotel-money-laundering-714891

Other urls found in this thread:

globalwitness.org/en-gb/campaigns/corruption-and-money-laundering/narco-a-lago-panama/#chapter-0/section-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leftist rag
>credible
Lol

>Is this credible?

Is any news article about trump in the last two years credible?

no its like a connection twice removed, an associate of an associate, its liberal media reaching and shilling at its best. the fact that so many leftists and libshits cant see through this idiocy shows just how indoctrinated and idiotic they are

>NewsWeek

No. Trump wasn't involved, they just licensed his name. That's how he made that money.

that's the whole issue
even if they uncover something that trump did
after that whole smear campaign you can't belive anything anymore

Why would it be Colbert?

OH THANK GOD NORWAY IS BACK
I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

Ok so I just wasted my time reading this baloney.

Newsweek is reporting on a report by Global Witness. This report states that Trump licensed his name to a hotel in Panama, a country known for money laundering. This is the whole gist of the story; Trump did business in Panama therefore he must be investigated for money laundering by Mueller. Basically, one huge nothingburger.

Once you look deeper into it you realize that this is just another hit piece. Again, Newsweek is reporting based on a report by Global Witness. Global Witness is an international NGO that works to break the links between natural resource exploitation, conflict, poverty, corruption, and human rights abuses worldwide. They're non profit. So who is their main benefactor? Open Society Foundations. Sounds familiar? Maybe because it was founded by George Soros.

Basically:

George Soros > Open Society Foundations > Global Witness > Newsweek

COLBERT!

Pelosi’s Panama shit must be heating up

liberal media & credibility doesn't mix

>Report

no

Spoke too soon
>SHUT IT DOWN

>all these replies and yet no ones debunked it yet
So Trump's actually involved in drug running/money laundering and more than likely human trafficking and you pizzatards make shit up about Hillary. Hillary wasn't even involved in U1, it was up to 9 other people, and you say she's guilty by association. But this doesn't make Trump guilty by association when he directly profited off of it?

kek

Don't expect any replies. You hit this nail on the head and it looks like you corned them. It's nice to see that not everyone on this board is a total retard. Quality post.

I want it to be true

A billionaire really risked everything for a few million. Totally credible.

jesus nice samefagging
you know vpns are a no no you little sneaky bitch

Even if he did as you say he did (we have reason to believe he did far more), he would still be legally culpable. You can't claim you were unaware as a defense.

Frankly, I can't wait for the inevitable RICO case and the seizure of all his assets.

You and the donkey fucker cant read

No it's not.

>CIA
>War on Drugs

There are far bigger fish in the sea, user.

>Democrat meme flag
Fuck off shill

BUSTED

yep
arctic holes of in beach mint soon

>yfw they cried wolf, russia and rape so much trump got away with laundering panamanian drug money

every day there is more bait you kids fall hook line and sinker for

False. The fact of the matter is that this is just another hit piece. The original reporter is just LARPing. They don't have access to anything.

The funniest thing about this is that its turned from:

>Trump worked with Putin to steal the election.

to

>whatever the fuck this shit is.

Its just sad at this point.

they're literally saying that because he has an associate of an associate that got mixed up in this panamanian drug laundering scheme that somehow he is complicit and is corrupt and going to be impeached for it wtf? if they can really sell this junk it's proof that the liberals will genuinely by anything their thought-lords and thought-masters at the MSM sell them

They're saying he invested in real estate in a country where large real estate projects were unambiguously fronts for laundering drug money and that they likely still make money this way. He also specifically courted early investors, a number of whom have been exposed as members of various organized crime syndicates.

Again, ignorance is not a defense. You cannot simply not ask questions and escape legal culpability.

>the journalists who cried wolf
funny thing is even if this were true they’ve spread so much bullshit nobody knows whats true anymore

>gay flag
>defending hillary
>crappy meme

it all checks out this person is a canadian and all canadians will be killed on the day of the rake

>is something new about Trump credible 2 years after the media gave everything they had to destroy him and cried wolf about 6 million times

I doubt it

wut? lmfao dude i literally laughed out loud at the self-righteous "ignorance is not a defense" thing you added in. look there is no crime. its an associate of an associate and you're randomly adding all of this "everyone knew it" stuff after the fact. every single day you guys fall for this shit. every single day you have a new angle. and every single day you genuinely believe the media and think its something really. when are you going to realize that it's NOT and nobody cares and you're getting scammed by an MSM that's SMARTER than you are and knows how to play on and manipulate your emotions, your feelings, your insecurities and your political biases

>a year later
>still talking about Hillary as if she's relevant
>my flag

Uhhh, what? It's that bad.... wow jesus christ this fucking orange retard.

also, in a legal sense, "ignorance is not a defense" isn't actually true. that's only true in certain specific legal instances, not the one we're talking about. have you ever heard of a mens rea AKA some kind of willful mental intent? a mens rea has to be proven in almost all crimes. "ignorance is not a defense" is a totally separate legal concept to the one we'd be discussing here. you're demonstrating a pure ignorance of stuff that i literally learned in law 101

omfg fucking liberals and their ignorant proclamations about current events

Trump is an all knowing angel and incapable of doing anything wrong, ever. Also pol isnt a trump cult, no way no how.

>I'm so smert, ur all the dummies

let me just expound EVEN FUTHER a little bit. if you, anime tard, go to some asian dry cleaner and give them your laundry and your money, and the asian dry cleaner ends up being a front for a chinese triad gang, and they're laundering money, then do i get to say "well anime loving user 0g2sjElV is guilty of a crime and 'ignorance is not a defense"

do i get to say "well, he should have known that asian dry cleaner was a money laundering operation!"

lmfao if you just stopped and actually thought about what you said for 2 seconds you'd realize how blatantly stupid it is

yes, you are saying stupid things, yes. you are demonstrating total ignorance of the topic, of the law and of any kind of common sense or intellectual ability to reason. yes, you are stupid, or a "dummy", i feel perfectly confident with that assessment

Its like saying the CEO of McDonald's is responsible for one of his franchises being used to distribute drugs.

why is there a video of biden on colbert in the article?

he's literally a shill

You can read it all here: globalwitness.org/en-gb/campaigns/corruption-and-money-laundering/narco-a-lago-panama/#chapter-0/section-0

I agree (set post number) your post has been a most salient one. Sprumpf will definitely hang for this.

I'm certain he used it to launder money from the drugs he personally dealt, pimpin' bitches he grabbed by the pussy, and dice games he ran in a church.

I wonder what spoopy skellingtons colbert has in his closet?

>Newsweek

>(((REPORT)))

K

Are Sup Forums users turning retarded by the day do to dealing with reddit users and shills and bots ? Are they forgetting to sage slide threads ?! For cucks sake Sup Forums sucks lately, don't forget to write sage in options field....

LOL yeah ok kid, not even wasting my time with your shitty left-wing blog omfg you people have no concept of how these people in the media manipulate you and prey on your hopes and fears.

look at it this way, it's not happening. everyday there's another bait story for you children to latch on to. you've beeen falling for the same trap for over a year now. when are you going to come to the acceptance of the facts that you're being lied to?

Are you in loser denial or something?

Remember, moves and counter moves...

Read the article. Holy shit the headline is slander. They're literally just guessing

dude if i stick a worm on a hook and drop it in the lake a fish might bite it, but if i throw the fish back in, and then put another worm on a hook, and throw it back in the lake, the same fish wont bite it twice. what does it say about you that you're stupider than a fish?

It says that I know how to write sentences in English properly, and that "stupider" isn't a word.

Anti trump rethoric is intensifying lately. They are feeling the heat, clearly

wow dude, really nice rebuttal

Probably not, but even if it is, HSBC did worse and got off scott free.

The entire board is a bigger wasteland then my bloodline

this. He probably has deals with Russian oligarchs.