Sex with POC is better. It’s not political or a race issue

I’m white and I am a girl Pol. No tits of get the fuck out, I just wanted to share my opinion and I will NOT expose myself, even if you beg me. I usually post in /B and don’t usually venture out of this board. I’ve been browsing this place for a while and now I’m so tired of seeing all these racist posts here, it’s very insulting. I know this post will be deleted, but I don’t care, I am too angry now and wanted to share what I think. I can’t believe how racist you all are. So the goal of this post is to dispel some preconceptions you might have about us white girls that love to have sex with black guys. I will tell you the truth as it is and you will not like it. It’s not about skin color or race, sex is just better. You white boys don’t know how to please a woman. I’ve been with a couple of guys in my life, white and black. And what I found out is that sex is better with POC. They are passionate and loving. They care about me, I can feel it. When we make love, I can feel how powerful it is. They don’t fuck me like a rabbit like most of the white boys I have been with. They are sensual and romantic. They know the value of a woman and they respect it, unlike most of you that despise me and call me a roastie. You guys need a sex lesson and you need to learn to respect us. This is why most of you are still virgins and frustrated. I don’t find it funny when you call me a roastie. It’s really disrespectful. No black guys that I have met so far ever called me that. They respect me. Your stupid memes about Blacked are racist. Please stop doing that and respect us women. We choose who we mate with, not you. It’s not a conspiracy, white women around the world ARE more and more attracted to black people. POC = better sex. And Sex leads to reproduction. Learn to respect women and maybe you will stand a chance to reproduce the white race that you all so much cherish.

A Lady that wants to educate you all,

burn the coal, pay the toll. remember this post when the day comes.

Nigger's are subhuman

Whatever whore.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

>flag
The absolute state of britain.

You are a literal retard tier goyim, no different than the chained kong who also serves it's master.

Gotta pay the coal toll if you wanna get that nig pole

More nigger advertising

So you're saying all black men can please a woman and all white men can't? Surely you can see that's racist?

There are no girls on the internet.

>eurasian tiger squad

Look at this British cunt. Stop typing and learn to cook. White men don't even love you anymore.

No I am here to set the record straight oince and for all and make you all realize how wrong you are. Love is love. Nothing that you can say will change anything about that.

Well I am a girl. You might not like it, I don't care.

Show your bobs and vegana.

Don't forget to "sage" shill threads

Must suck to be A British girl these days. Mass suicide incoming.

That's not what I am saying, like, at all. POC lovers are better lovers, at least in my life they have been.

His name is John Cuckendorf

>I’m white and I am a girl Pol. No tits of get the fuck out

Of u sad fat fuck. Stop eating üiza and burgers, get some light and do some workout.
Just get out, enjoy nature, beginn riging bike, then long walks, then slooowly jogging, then real workout. Easyer than u think.
Inthr end u will fi.d a girl (they are simpler than u think), i promis u.
U can stop your sick cuckolding shit then for good (or whatever u wrote there(didnt read))
Trust me, i know.

I will not. I don't have to. I just want to express my opinion as a human being. Genders are irrelevant to this discussion.

Kill yourself Cuckendorf you ugly mongrel

Geez she has a huge nose

>I'm white
>I am a girl

a fucking bong. imagine being retarded enough to believe this.

So you're a fat bitch then, I take it?

My friends warned me. They told me that /Pol was a cesspool of Misogyny. I'm studying social sciences.

If this is real, you disgust me.

And youll be disgusted with yourself before long.

>they are passionate and loving

Stopped reading right there. Women get with black men because they are dominate, aggressive and extremely rough when fucking which is what all women desire deep down, unlike white cucks who last all of 5 seconds before rolling over and shouting “WOOOOOO” and pathetically trying to high five their confused partner. Women do not want passionate or deep sex, they only want to be manhandled and put in their place. This is why there is such an epidemic of feminism and women trying to bring refugees into the country, because they see alpha masculinity and their primal instincts tell them they can receive the sex and treatment they want from these unstable individuals instead of the tenderness and “passionate loving” that white cucks so foolishly believed women wanted. Modern Feminism is just women acting out and literally BEGGING to put smacked up and put in their place.

Go ahead, call me Abdul or Jamal or whatever name you’d like, but what you won’t do is refute my points.

If roasties just want a nigger for it's dick, why not fuck a donkey instead? Their dick is much bigger.

>this thread
>no tits
sage

fake and gay af

I'm not ugly, and I am not fat but I am not a model if that is what you are implying. I don't need to be perfect to have an opinion.

>genders are irrelevant to this discussion
>brings up genders
Women everyone.

Repellent. Liberals are deranged, normal girls don't go for this. It's not normal to desire a mate that is significantly different(slightly different is pretty normal, though- think "exotic").

not one faggot who responds to this shitty bait is going to sage, watch.

tits or gtfo
didn't read past first sentence

Asian 'men' are ugly feminine and have tiny dicks

How about reporting?

POC is better sex? Well I guess Slavs aren't white. Suck my kielbasa cyкa.

Yuk. The state of white vagina

>”that’s not what I’m saying”
>says exactly that

Tiny yellow gook dicks

>womyn
>opinion
TITS OR GTFO, slut!!

Based on me personal experience, POC are more sensual and compassionate. Sex it really good with them, I feel a strong connection. When I have sex with white people I feel like I am a doll. It's hard to explain, but most girls will relate to what I am feeling. Sex with white people fucking sucks. Sorry white boys.

Slide thread. Sage goes in all fields.

Thanks for the fresh pasta

You're using sex wrong and going into the same cold, lonely night as all the other perverts who reduced it to recreation

kek
I just can't tell who is falseflagging as who anymore.

10 Satoshi says this is a ladyboy larping

Pic or you're a fat virgin

Tiny gook micropenis

This is clearly not a bait, right?

I said that I would not expose myself. I just wanted to discuss. I do have a vagina. Why does it matter to you? That's just like reducing me to an object.

>/B
>all these people responding to a baitman

>dat cuck flag
That's all you need to know.

Why do asian 'men; have such tiny dicks?

Face or gtfo

I'm not Larding. Is this a subtle reference to pigs?

soy

Why do asian women love White men so much?

Your half white son will resent you for being such a roastie whore.

>I’m white and I am a girl Pol. No tits of get the fuck out
tits or gtfo
>entire paragraph
tldr tits or gtfo

Brit Cuck, quit trying to steal Canada's title.

I don't know. Why do you ask me? Why should I know? Wow... This thread is crazy.

>Been with multiple guys
>A lady
Pick one you ham. Also saging this pasta.

Ho can tiny dicked yellow gooklets even compete?

No, it just puts your opinion in context; you couldn't get a White Man, so you went dark and now have to justify you're shitty life decisions to a forum of Shitlords for God knows what reasons.

And it's very interesting to note that your opinions are the complete opposite of most other women by a lot, to say the least.

i stopped reading at all,

Wow the Jews sure are bored tonight...

I had a couple of BF. Not many, maybe 5. I don't think that makes me a crazy girl. That's not why I posted anyways.

>>sorry
>>like anyone gives a fuck

We all know the kind of girls that go with black guys, usually land whales who get rejected by white men so end up in a council house popping out niglets of her own.

You’re removing yourself from the white gene pool and doing us a favour. My girlfriend is white, and she would never go with a non white in a million years, stop trying to write like you are an ambassador for women, you only speak for yourself and other coal burners :^)

twitter memes

Damn what's his name?

fpbp

>I’m white and I am a girl Pol. No tits of get the fuck out, I just wanted to share my opinion
I don't want your opinion. Tits or get the fuck out.

Oy Vey if the Goyim find out it will make our race mixing plans for our Golem and the Goyim, more difficult.

Whore. Utter whore. Gook level whore.

> Larding

Freudian slip?

Tiny gooklet micropenis

You're a real treasure
You're the sort of thing I'd find buried on a Carribbean island.

No tiny dicked asian bois

Well... Share your personal XP?!?!?!?

How about that?

Sex has been better with POC my entire life. Every time that I have had sex with white guys, it was fucking awful. it's not about penis size. Some of them had big penises. But it sucked. They were like animals. No passion at all. I felt like I was raped almost.

Come back when you’ve been knocked up by a nigger and are a broke single parent with zero friends and no life, Ashleigh

Tits or GTFO coal burner

>no cricket
subtle way of telling the pakis to fuck off too, I like it

Poor little asian guy

>I felt like I was raped
pottery

This has to be a troll.

This is now a toll booth thread.

Asian 'men' are ugly beta and feminine

Looking at that picture
Makes me sick to my stomach.

The mods do nothing about these threads.