/CBTS #412 Moonlit Human vs Borg Edition

1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility
justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money
archive.is/GdC8O
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
archive.is/gRg0H
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/931722578313363457
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
github.com/Kagami/boram
github.com/Kagami/wybm
xmedia-recode.de/en/screenshots.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM
trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/VP8
trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/TheoraVorbisEncodingGuide
fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/
virtualdub.org/
ccd0.github.io/Sup
observer.com/2017/11/longtime-murdoch-ally-saudi-prince-dumps-1-5b-worth-of-fox-shares/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE
Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein
White Rabbit memes V2
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG
RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 #412

This shit is absolutely pathetic now, I’m embarrassed for all of you. These threads have devolved into the same 5-6 people posting over and over while everyone else pretends to be bots to fuck with you. Fucking eat, shower, and get some sleep. Q was a LARP, shit happens, y’all might as well bow out now while you have a shred of dignity left.

ALL NEWCOMERS. READ THIS!!!

>all other posts are from the fagclub
fpbp

It's here, boys.

>y'all

Not a bot here. It's new moon now (moon is close to the sun)...

how many indictments? still rising?

Not gonna lie, former shill bot here. This is fucking hilarious watching Q crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Good work everyone
God bless
+++
Q

What is your favorite rape Hentai/Manga?

Last night several faggots were screaming that we should look at the sentencing yesterday of two lower level uranium officials on money laundering. I’ve been thinking about it. One of the proposed answers to the Q questions is that “Q-clearance” is a DOE clearance type. Both of these cases were investigated by the DOE Investigator General. Both involved money laundering and bribery related to Uranium. The guy that got sentenced pled guilty back in June of 2015, but the Department of Justice announced both the sentence and the new indictment at the same time. This would hint that the operation, that Q says is going on now, has been going on for quite some time. Q wants us to calm the public when stuff starts happening. Since this DOE investigation started under Obama, maybe Obama and Trump are not as at odds as they appear to be. Maybe Obama got the ball rolling?
“Carla Sena, 55, of Albuquerque, New Mexico was charged with three counts of wire fraud, one count of major fraud against the United States and seven counts of money laundering.”

“The DOE-OIG and FBI investigated the case..”

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility

“Boris Rubizhevsky, 67, of Closter, New Jersey was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Theodore D. Chuang to 12 months and one day in prison, followed by three years of supervised release.. . . Rubizhevsky pleaded guilty on June 15, 2015, to conspiracy to commit money laundering.”

“The indictment is the result of an ongoing investigation by the DOE Office of Inspector General.”

justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money

Guy's, Guy's,
Long-lost da Vinci painting fetches $450.3 million, an auction record for art

Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, “Saviour of the World,” sold for $450,312,500 Wednesday at auction, Christie’s said. The price, which includes a buyer’s premium, makes it “the most expensive painting ever sold at auction,” the auction house said in a statement.

Coincidence?????
archive.is/GdC8O

Some one please Photoshop Trumps face and make him the saviour of the world!

Why has this painting just appeared?????
Come on is this a coincidence????? >No

Q > can u comment?

Fucking please
> Pat AND John as a fag Q fuo
I will pay

You guys all know that Q has been doxxed as a group of role players from Victory of the Light right?

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3 - today

>Things ARE happening. The Storm started with the hit on Weinstein & Hollywood, it's now enveloping The Hill. Haven't you noticed?

im pretty sure we already passed the 10 days of darkness
i believe that was the 10 days trump was gone
or at least, from the first time we got the "10 days darkness" crumb
because it was from the 4th til the 14th
the sutherland tweets
10 days, i believe Q expected it to be much worse
not realizing A. how effective their work had been so far
and also how effective the collective will and prayers from anons and good people around the world were
i believe our intentions and will, and our 40,000ft view of the situation
literally affected reality at the quantum level so as to lessen the probabilities of negative happenings.
i believe Q will return, and/or the HAMMER WILL DROP come monday, Monday is the 20th, the final letter of the D J T meme magick sigil/stamp that the True World Order is putting on this reality/timeline
im expecting and desiring MAJOR announcement monday.

Lets get some high res photos of this era

http:// lmgtfy com/?q=cia+coined+term+conspiracy

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals → →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → → → →
Legend → → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this → → →
Get comfy niggers

Answer Q's
Distill the Q's
Make memes
Spread memes
profit

Spreadsheet of Answers

Previous Bread →
leafbro was b&, Last bread of the night for me

Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

what's the basic gestalt all about here?

Haven't heard an update from today. Anyone know?

How could such a tiny minority dominate the entire communist movement?

These are bots, any lurkers or newfags unaware how to spot a bot
>Observe how they communicate or lack thereof

No. He’s very real. He has Q clearance and works with GEOTUS

I see some of you losing faith in what we’ve done here. Stay strong. Keep pushing. 100% confident this is NOT a LARP. How do I know this? I was the first one to break the impact that we had on Googles algorithms which was a byproduct of what we’re accomplishing here. We broke the Matrix. This has had a profound impact on spreading truth. Instead of only being able to share obvious right-leaning articles and videos, I’ve returned to “just google it - do your own research.” Now that the truth is less suppressed, many of my friends and even family members have begun to wake up and ask questions. You can never wake anyone up by force-feeding them information but you can ask questions that pique curiosity.

Before 11/1/17 I had never been to Sup Forums before. I saw a post by a FB friend that was talking about Vegas and Q-user and I got curious. Curiosity spreads quicker than forced agendas and ideation. We’re changing history. Remember that. All of this had/has a purpose.

There are no coincidences.

and the post from Q...
>Q = Alice
>Q = Alice
We are Q, metaphorically speaking. We are in "Wonderland" which is all bullshit.

I think Q has been here for a good part of the night posting as a Normie and gently nudging people to look in certain directions again

>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
I still think this is a useful bit of information for making sense of the map.

Q-group’s “Pray” dropped some breadcrumbs about how to make sense of the questions. Then almost immediately deleted the post and replaced it with an unsigned one. The original is in the attached pic.

Pic related. I posted an idea last night and got an almost immediate reply from someone with Q's voice and signed as "Pray."

I'm pretty sure it was an affirmation that my general approach is the way to read the graphic. Remember that Q said the signatures matter. “Pray” is a person watching this thread. He said my approach is on the right track. See Pic Related. Pray then quickly deleted his signed post and replaced it with a more generic one.

Q has been telling us to re-read the questions after each event. Now “Pray” tells us to follow individuals. To put together my post RE: Barack Obama working with Trump, I just went through the pastebin text of the Q questions and searched for “BO” and “Obama.”

I kind of agree. I mean if you really have a fetish for bleeding or something, I'd say to at least be extremely careful to not cause scaring, cause that can ruin a perfectly good ass.

well what i got from what Q said was that he was trying to say ahead of time that bob was innocent, hence why trump wanted to meet with him

archive.is/gRg0H

Takimoto Hifumi Thread

It's cause Q disappeared

How big is your following on social media and how many likes do you usually get whenever you post art?

End this shit.
LARP of the highest order.

Was just checking Imperator_Rex, who tweeted today that Hillary would ultimately go down for Uranium One (agreeing with based James Woods)

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/931722578313363457

Q isn't coming back.

How could such a tiny minority engineer an entire war???
Isn't it just an antisemitic smear to say Jews start wars?
What else have we been lied to about?

Can you help an user out here? What within Q posts has us continually bringing up Blackrock?

Hot shit.

It is actual reddit-tier discussion. I don't think it's actually redditors.
>Clowns manipulate for a living.

>I had a part in this. I don't think Q posted anything like it,
Then just STOP.

It wasn't even tripcode Q FFS it's absolutely retarded.

Unity consciouness was slammed. The ripple effect has been amazing.

You could be on to something.

Indeed. Good work. :)

No.
You can read and learn a lot - we have compiled all of Q's posts (questions and statements) and answers to that and other questions in a spreadsheet with a summary at the end of each of his posts.

Short answer: there was a house-cleaning, many people, including some princes, were arrested on corruption charges, accounts frozen, planes grounded. Some were tortured and talked. House of Saud bad actors are the +++ that is mentioned by Q (if you happen to see reference to that somewhere in the threads or elsewhere online).

Hope that helps

It is well known that high I.Q. is directly linked to people witb brown or dark brown eyes. Sorry if this offends the snow niggers.

I rather fap to her

Veteran Q Cumber

So do fake Q's.

im not a bot bro. wtf? ive been posting songs and lyrics with intention and will in here for 2 days, praying, sending you guys my energy.

>sheeeeitbaked

aka not a bot.

Because Stirner was part of a more prestigious intellectual network which resulted in him refining his style of argumentation while Rand's essentially comes off as inarticulate resentful flailings aside from a few high points of Fountainhead.

I mean, the man caused Marx such asspain that he devoted hundreds of pages to trying (and failing) to refute him.

All may be lost.
Wildcards must act now.
+++
Q

Jews

Webm Programs
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
github.com/Kagami/boram
github.com/Kagami/wybm
xmedia-recode.de/en/screenshots.html

Guides
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM
VP8 Video: trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/VP8
Vorbis Audio: trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/TheoraVorbisEncodingGuide

Light Editing
fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/
virtualdub.org/

Before asking for the video's source, make an effort to find it yourself by running a search on the webm's title metadata. You'd be surprised what can turn up if you simply append "kpop" to the search query.

Title metadata may be read using Sup Forums X (ccd0.github.io/Sup Forums-x/) inline or by downloading the file and using a video player like vlc (press ctrl+i) or mpc-hc (press ctrl+3).
Conversely, for those making webms, include the video source within the title metadata to help those interested and for the information to stay with the webm if it's ever reposted.
e.g. ffmpeg -i input.webm -c copy -metadata title="Your Title" output.webm

Try to not post webms that were just in the previous thread, unless requested..

Previous Thread:

Q is not a LARP...
YOU know that deeply or you would not be here
DONUT on UNIFYING us...
UNITY=Christ consciousness so what does dis-unity equal? Think on that deeply and turn on anything device that tries to influence your thinking..all about dis-unity...

Object as in aim, goal, or subject.

it's on point and normies will respond - the thought of ms-13 being used in this fashion will scare soccer moms.

I doubt Q is in physical danger, myself.

>They're watching.
they are

btw if yall haven't figured out Q is a group of 3-4 people including Trump

i've been doing this before you edgelords hoppend on this train. i did not need a thread back then and i wont need one when you moved on

Q stated that +++ can somehow fuck with the bots. Ive been monitoring the ctbs test thread just to see how they are behaving. Doesnt appear they can use +++ unless they copypasta from previously existing posts. If we all use +++ we can more easily filter through this massive botswamp of faggotry

Be aware that those aren't all of the bots
There are more
Let's see if we can tag them ;]
These are more bots ^^^

What is in Greenland? Seed Depository? Underground bunkers? What else that has been kept secret? Who controls Greenland? Who lives in Greenland? Are there any secret islands near Greenland? How is this related?

Or maybe “Q” hasn’t returned because IT’S ALL A FUCKING LARP!!! YOU FUCKING LARP FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD!

Interesting. Bog if blue

Who is it around here who decides which q is REAL?
Who is trying to steer peoples consciousness and mold people's opinions?
Why do they attack en masse every time an user decides to follow the lead of a "fake" q.
Why do they all namefag and tripfag?

THINK FOR YOURSELVES FAGGOTS!

Some of these cuckbot posts are pretty damn hilarious, gotta admit. Its nice to see those in pursuit of the truth stay no matter wtf happens in here. Shit, i still giggle about the tranny influx a little bit ago. Clever little buggers, i will give them that. I have half a mind to put HRC's and LDR's face on one of those, just for fun

oh sorry user

Q. In the first post of each thread, include an indicator character. Anyone who isn't a bot, just use it as the first character in your post. Ignore anyone who doesn't.

Change indicator every thread. These idiot bot wranglers wont be able to keep up. When they finally figure out how to parse it, we just change methods.

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals → →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → → → →
Legend → → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this → → →
Get comfy niggers

Answer Q's
Distill the Q's
Make memes
Spread memes
profit

Spreadsheet of Answers

Previous Bread →
leafbro was b&, Last bread of the night for me

Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Let's play a game, /gif/.

Name something to do with bdsm, and I'll try find you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.

So you've definitely noticed these weird ass nonsensical threads filled with equally nonsensical replies

>This all started after some guy (sauce?) with namefagging as "Q clearance Patriot" dropped a series of questions saying he was an insider

>100 million subsequent larps and shills taint everything about his original thread

Even if the original guy was a LARP he still asked ALL the right questions, if you've read them you would know

Why are shills trying to taint the original so much?

I know it's really hard to tell who is and isn't a bot, but I'm not a bot. I've been regularly contributing since thread 35, at least.

OMG. Who would have guess?!?!?

First mentioned on 09 Nov in the first post with tripflag

I like this idea, OP DO IT!!

was it that shit with cum canon?

Nice. I wasn't sure if it would be like snakehead fish which are illegal to own, but if all invasive animals were illegal then we would'nt have many pets.
As far as I know they aren't in my state at all so I would imagine if anyone found out I could run into pressure about it. If I ever do get a nutria it would be if I moved somewhere else for that reason and if I were to obtain one I'd have to catch it myself or hire some local hunters to keep an eye out for babies. As far as I've seen no one in the US breeds them.

Thought this was interesting

>Longtime Murdoch Ally, Saudi Prince Dumps $1.5B Worth of Fox Shares

observer.com/2017/11/longtime-murdoch-ally-saudi-prince-dumps-1-5b-worth-of-fox-shares/

Last Q was "Bunker Apple Yellow Sky" on Tuesday night. It's now the longest stretch since Q spoke.

Keep refreshing this page:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

Here she is on Reddit claiming she is one of the Q posters with ID etc.

I didn't realize how loaded this place is with them. W.....t......f

It's trippy AF!

This is VQC (@corky18joe) another Victory of the Light working to help us with Q. He and Topolanon (@1st5d) are besties on Twitter with Q(@kabamur_taygeta)

Your welcome!

H.
I'm not a bot, I just know a lot of T_D newfags come to these threads and I want them to understand the JQ.
Pic related.

life is suffering

>buddy builds his first computer by himself about 3 years ago.
>i give him a hand on a couple of things, he builds most of it himself. i5-4950k and 980ti with 16 gigs of ram.
>his previous computer was a core 2 duo and a radeon 6970 so this is a major step up in power.
>immediately is thrilled with how much faster everything is except, it has a persistent problem with low fps in just about every game except for counterstrike.
>figure his drivers are messed up or his settings are too high in games.
>fast forward three years hes still playing games at 15-20 fps and has to constantly reboot due to graphical glitches.
>he calls me and asks me what "what are onboard graphics?" i explain to him what it is, not knowing what he was asking for.
>get a call back about an hour later with him saying his computer is atleast 10x faster with onboard graphics disabled.

MFW my friend built a computer and didnt use his 600$ graphics card for over 3 years because it was set to onboard graphics.

I guess you are right. The raw smell of a women is unlike anything else.
We are approaching the bump limit!

s-sorry user..
It's just that you respond to a bot so quickly s-so i-i.. sorry user.

This shill attempt to claim this Kate bitch was "Q" just to try to derail the issue won't work. Bottom line look what has happened/been happening the past few weeks for all the confirmation one needs that something big is afoot.

- 1000 + sealed indictments from every area of the country
- Saudi cleaning house due to "corruption" and some members literally being killed
- Zimbabwe
- Libtards turning on Clinton machine
- Media turning on Clinton machine
- Hollywood
- Pedo/Sex Trafficking stings amounting to most arrests in under that crime in the history of the country
- Collateral/American accounts being corrected in Asia
- BO disappears/no public statements talking shit about Trump as he did for months beforehand
- Soros sells stock in Apple, FB, Twitter, Snapchat followed (literally) by apple IPhone users going dark on ATT
- Arrests for two individuals both working in nuclear programs today

... and the list goes on. Shill on faggots attempting to claim some broken down skank is either "Q" or matters to the scheme of anything. Go fuck yourself, this happening is clearly obvious and nothing anyone can say will make any even quasi intelligent person not see it.

M

So you are still defending overpriced shit cars?
It's not just the seat switches there are cheap materials all over the giulias cabin.
Not even talking about the cheap fit and finish with squeaks and rattles everywhere.
BMW stopped using plastic pumps in the late 90's btw, nice try.

True, didn't notice that.
But the only difference between the Q and non Q giulia is the seat design