Is Morrissey redpilled?

Is Morrissey redpilled?

Calls out the EU and multiculturalism
>SPIEGEL: What do you think about the situation in Germany?
>Morrissey: Every second I ever spent in Germany was a privilege. Germany was a friend to me. I'm not very enthusiastic about the EU, but that's not important. But I do not want to be part of a German empire. And I do not think England should be part of a German empire.

>SPIEGEL: Do you think the EU is a German Empire?
>Morrissey: Yes. And so many people think. Maybe that's why people voted for Brexit. England could no longer make decisions without turning to Germany.

>SPIEGEL: So you think Angela Merkel is the mother of Europe?
>Morrissey: Well, she's smart enough not to say much. She stays silent, which is very interesting. But I'm sad that Berlin has become the rape capital.

>SPIEGEL: Which one? Capital of the rape?
>Morrissey: Yes, yes! Because of the open borders. Many people think that it was a mistake of Angela Merkel, that she said at the beginning: "Come, come here!" And then: "Yikes, yikes, not!"

>SPIEGEL: So you are against taking in refugees?
>Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.

>SPIEGEL: But you live in the US, which emerged in its current form because people came from everywhere.
>Morrissey: Every single country has its history of revolutions and liberation. Other countries do not have your story. It's not easy to connect that. When people immigrate, they bring their religion and their customs with them and try to establish them. And there begins the confusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JOl3YaDCQI
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Based Morrissey says,
"You can't help but feel that the Chinese people are a subspecies."

I saw morrisey talking about how the england he grew up in doesnt exist amymore and when he walks down an english streer its rare he sees other englishmen with english accents and that upsets him.

Morrisey is based

I alsso saw him talk about the music industry and (((them))) in an interview somewhere

he also hates modernism youtube.com/watch?v=3JOl3YaDCQI

no hes a faggot

He has lived a life of celibacy and never talked about his sexuality. What more do you want from someone?

something something from non-relevant persona

He dosent eat meat. I dont trust him

Average IQ in Paraguay: 84

if you can't tell he's redpilled from those answers idk what to tell ya

You guys should listen to his album that dropped yesterday, Low in High School.

Very red pilled lyrics he talks about curtailing free speech and losing your homeland

Why am I the first one to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

Morrissey is an enigma.

He makes people guessing about him, and I think that's intentional. Is he conservative? Is he just being ironic? Is he gay? Is he bisexual? Does he have a sense of humor or is he being serious? Is he truly lonely or does he have a private life?

If all of this was intentionally calculated by him, then he's a super genius. One of the best ways to get publicity is to pretend you don't want publicity.

What kind of demented bastard is asking the questions and how can this problem be dealt with?

the album title kinda turned me off but hell it's morrissey i'll give it a go

honestly, he is definitely on the spectrum
and I don't mean it in an insulting way, it's quite entertaining

Morrisey is
High in trait openness
Low in trait agreeableness

We need more artists on our side, they win over normies.

this

Literally who?

England for the ENGLISH

>Scene Two: Everyone who comes must go
>Scene Four: Blacker than ever before
>Scene Six: This country is making me sick
What did he mean by this?

Nor did Hitler!

The album is pretty mediocre honestly, easily his worst since Southpaw

I think it's his best since Ringleader of the Tormentors. Home Is A Question Mark is the best song he's written in a long time

Who is this guy?

OP post sounds good but I get a bullshit celebrity vibe.

I preferred World Peace is None of Your Business although the title track was shit. I can't stand Israel. It's such an anticlimatic song and has some awful lyrics. "Jesus will send you straight to hell"

Palestine for the Ashekenazi!

i think the song is about 4th generation feminism. "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage" ... imagine a theater, feminazis performing their agenda... think about the scenes again.... think about "exit"

Yeah, World Peace was better, mainly the deluxe edition, the first half of the album sucked for the most part

he is literally a NAZI youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

Morrissey: Trump has received so much attention, especially when compared to other candidates - Bernie Sanders, for example. Although the media said he will not win, every day, all the headlines: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump! The American media helped Trump, yes, they first created it. Whether they criticize him or laugh at him, he does not care, he just wants to see his picture and his name. The American media have shot themselves in the leg. Since he was in power, he has exhausted the world. He grabs after everything like a little child. He is not a leader. He is a vermin. A huge vermin.

No because he isn't a NatSoc/Fascist.Also a fag.

>emerged in it's current form
As if our current form is the best wtf propaganda is that, fucking globalist scum.
pre 1965 america was the best and will always be, whites were 90%+, cities like Detroit weren't overrun by rabid subhumans raping and looting everything. This nigger, for real. Built on the backs of whites, will not even be here in it's form today in 100 years, how can one person be so ignorant?

hitler didn't eat meat

I still don't know a single thing Trump has done that is so bad.

I guess the immigration stuff but Morrissey seems like he would appreciate that, not hate it.

I don't know what a "Morrissey" is, but he looks like a fag.

A based fag