Pastor denies holocaust, says Jews are going to hell

Pastor Anderson claiming the holocaust was fake and the Jews are going to hell

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=1Y_CUd6DYlo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8&t=726s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmmoFdCtDLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's an ashkenazi lisping foreskin obsessed racemixing faggot who knows nothing and is arrogant and curses and ignores anything that doesnt personally suit him

The growingly nervous fag parade of Sup Forums patrolling the catalog at all times to make sure nobody hears Anderson's redpills on the homo question so they don't get thrown off of roofs.

The day of the jumper cable is coming faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

elliot shimon. is a fertility cult. cgi. yiddish accents. grabbem. woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. he has nine. hi fags grab my jewvankas

It's the mentally ill canadian that appears in every single anti-homo thread

Incredible. Is somebody paying you, or are you just a NEET?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8&t=726s

Jidf are freaking out over this guy.

Coming from pedo faggot

yeah except he is a half jew himself

It's true.

I rarely see such strong character assassination attempts, probably because the things this guy advocates for are ACTUALLY things that will burn down the system.

Not typical alt-lite garbage that is just 1980's right-leaning centrist nonsense.

Things Anderson advocates for:
>legalizing slavery
>barring women from the work place
>killing all homosexuals
>replacing the police with armed citizens
>killing adulterers
>breeding as many kids as possible
>telling zionist Jews to fuck off
>labeling Israel as the "synagogue of Satan"
>homeschooling your kids
>not letting women speak in the church
>returning to 1776

but all jews ARE going straight to hell, that's why their end game is attaining immorality in order to avoid (and fail) the mountain of negative karma they have accumulated through out the years

>Pastor Anderstein
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
How this works:
JEWS start "missionary funds". JEWS contact pastors
JEWS invite them to meetings
JEWS tell them "we believe strongly that jews are evil and will go to hell... also we're looking to give $50,000 to anyone who will publicly agree with us"
JEW do / don't pay him, either way he's public on this and cannot go back, "oh someone paid me to say that", anyway, they probably pay him anyway and get him to recruit more
JEWS scream out while rubbing their hands together
MORE GIBS FOR THE JEWS!
... and just think - JFK files were released, I wonder if the jews wanted something hidden

> i am very much not a jew!
said the jew

this bo is sexy af
i could nohomo one out to this a e s t h e t i c

>JEWS tell them "we believe strongly that jews are evil and will go to hell

Pastor Anderson is basically the only pastor to ever say this and made one of the most viewed documentaries in history exposing zionism

I'm sensing a nervous faggot. This is probably you.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmmoFdCtDLg

>Jews are going to hell
how is this a controversial statement? anyone who isn't a christian is going to hell.

A lot of Christians think that Jews are God's chosen, he debunks all of that in his film so that's what he's referring to.

i wish I could 3d print this meme, marry it, have amazing first night sex, cheat on it with the cheating on it meme, then get a messy divorce, find out it's pregnant, co-parent, slowly form a strong platonic friendship over all the pain and regret, fall into a comfy relationship that becomes romantic again, and we remarry after our third kid, move out to the country, despite me breaking my leg horse riding in my 40s, everything else go smoothly, the meme dies of a short, heroic battle with cancer. We open a small study library near the highschool in the meme's name, the picture of the meme hanging proudly at the entrance. It's my new favorite place. I spend my last 10 years of my life writing my magnum opus, "that fucking commie nigger" a book that explains why barry was such a fucking nigger
i win the pulitzer, nobel prize and an oscar for best screenplay adaptation.
chapelle's bastard child plays obama in the movie. it's just like you can imagine.
the world is, in a small part, better.
make your life like this. leave the world a little better than when you found it.

He's pretty Jewwy himself. His grandmother is a pure Ashkenazi

they are god's chosen, but that doesn't change the fact that any jew who doesn't accept jesus as their messiah is going to hell.

well he's either telling the truth (which is a lie) and is sincere
or he's telling the lie, which is the truth (which is a lie) and is being paid by the jews
at this point my arm is so fucking deep inside the asshole of the holy cow of bullshit, that the cow is able to bite my fingernails for me.
SO
MUCH
FAGGOTRY
Imagine, instead of "gods" and "books" they're talking about pokemon.
> PEOPLE WHO LIKE BULBASAUR ARE EVIL AND WILL NEVER PROGRESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
> > FUCK YOU CHARIZARD FAGGOT WE WILL RAPE YOUR CHILDREN
> > > FUCK YOU CUNT BALLZ NIGGERS
> > > > I don't even know these bullshit fucking meme franchises, but just please, lift the veil and fucking bleach these ignorant niggers

WHen he talks about slavery, does he talk about the kind of temporary servitude and not the Jewish transatlantic slavery, right?

>tfw 1/16 Jew
>15/16ths Anglo/Scandinavian/French
>Brown hair, brown eyes, brown chest, brown everything
Can't even date a white blonde cause it feels like ruining another line and I'd hate her for throwing her genes away.

He's said that he can mathematically prove every single person on earth has jewish ancestry.

Try not to be too hard on yourself

They are not God's chosen people

1 John 2:22 KJV
> Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:23 KJV
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Jews don't accept Jesus Christ as the messiah; therefore, they are not God's people.

YER DAMN RIGHT! AN' THOSE BLOODY PROTESTANTS ALONG WITH 'EM!

you're confused about what being god's chosen people means. the jews are god's chosen people, and the majority of them, just like the majority of everyone else, have rejected jesus and are going to hell.

I can honestly forgive him for this since him shitting on kikes and the holohoax is more redpilled than 95% of what consists of Sup Forums now.

This.

He's an accelerationist libertarian. He wants America to burn down so a libertarian can be take place.

Most of his opinions are way edgier than racial politics, so who the fuck cares? He's our ally and an over-all asset in taking back the west. There is no other pastor in western civilization who has literally thrown a faggot over his shoulder, carried him out of his church, and dropped him on the sidewalk while telling them he hopes they die.

The guy has many redpills that other public figures don't have as well.

>they are god's chosen
wrong. believers were god's chosen people. loads of jews were kicked out of the tribe during the OT saga. are they still chosen because they are "jews"?

they were descendants of abraham; do you think abraham would consider some homo baal worshipper to still be part of the family? no they would have been disowned.

>5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
>6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Have they obeyed him? Are they keeping the covenant? The agreement was on the condition that they served as a good example to the heathen, preached the gospel etc. but they're not doing it. They haven't done it for over 2000 years but apparently they're still the Chosen Ones™ I guess. Assuming that the adherents of the religion known as Judaism are even these actual people

>are they still chosen because they are "jews"?
yes.

>they were descendants of abraham; do you think abraham would consider some homo baal worshipper to still be part of the family?
yes. when they were wandering in the desert for 40 years and worshipping idols they were still god's chosen. being god's chosen isn't the same as being part of the body of christ. them being his chosen means he deals with them more harshly. in the last days when god gathers the jews back to israel, he's doing it so he can punish them. god is going to allow two thirds of all jews in israel to be wiped out as punishment for disobeying him, that's why he's allowing them to return. after that the remaining jews will accept jesus as their messiah.

and how do we know who is a jew?

i would imagine a lot of europe and the nations surrounding israel have some hebrew blood in them, considering their enslavement and spread in 70AD.

anyway, im going to need verses...

zechariah 13

>NZ christians

How common is christianity over there. Are the majority of people there still christians?

it's about the same as most other western countries.