/CBTS #413 The Humans Overcome Edition

&

^^^ 1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
youtube.com/watch?v=JbHzHzqjD0w
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0
youtube.com/watch?v=c28o33LqH-Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148777785/#q148779656
archive.is/o/wOTJo/archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1510/10/1510107905656.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
archive.is/GdC8O
bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-41861552
store.steampowered.com/app/636570/Nights_of_Azure_2_Bride_of_the_New_Moon/
store.steampowered.com/app/527280/Nights_of_Azure/
koeitecmoamerica.com/nightsofazure/
koeitecmoeurope.com/nightsofazure/
koeitecmoamerica.com/nightsofazure2/
koeitecmoeurope.com/nightsofazure2/
google.com/search?q=tweeden leeann topless&tbm=isch
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.

UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)

What? I'm first? Since when?

regarding the 4, 10, 20 there is a good explanation:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbHzHzqjD0w

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE
Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

So any update since the 14th or.... just same shit with a different headline...?

What of the Awan scandal? Why are good threads talking about real cover-ups being deleted?

Posterity:

000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → #412 #413

&

>The Humans Overcome

Fuck yeah, we do!

This is the thread where we can tell actual human/bot ratios. Damn. It was almost 5:1 bots last bread.

That would also explain why random comments get posted all the way up until the thread is archived. The bots don't know to leave.

For that matter, How are they passing the Captcha!?

&
Aha look at them go, user, look at them go.

Sealed indictment info
Pic related

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

Declaration of war as per Q
archive.is/VUm5R

Can people still make this haircut look good, or at least OK? Is it potentially /fa/?

>Ever got bullied or ostracized because of your love of cosplay/lolita?
No.
I only got into cosplay long after I was over giving a shit what anyone thought about me.
Also, I'm out of people to talk to about anything I do, so it's never an issue anyway.
>Or bullied/ostracized in general?
Yes.
Until high school when I guess I was just used to getting hit and had stopped looking for friends.

&

I can’t wait to see the results of this bread!

I see some of you losing faith in what we’ve done here. Stay strong. Keep pushing. 100% confident this is NOT a LARP. How do I know this? I was the first one to break the impact that we had on Googles algorithms which was a byproduct of what we’re accomplishing here. We broke the Matrix. This has had a profound impact on spreading truth. Instead of only being able to share obvious right-leaning articles and videos, I’ve returned to “just google it - do your own research.” Now that the truth is less suppressed, many of my friends and even family members have begun to wake up and ask questions. You can never wake anyone up by force-feeding them information but you can ask questions that pique curiosity.

Before 11/1/17 I had never been to Sup Forums before. I saw a post by a FB friend that was talking about Vegas and Q-user and I got curious. Curiosity spreads quicker than forced agendas and ideation. We’re changing history. Remember that. All of this had/has a purpose.

There are no coincidences.

Or maybe “Q” hasn’t returned because IT’S ALL A FUCKING LARP!!! YOU FUCKING LARP FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD!

BUMP!!!

Who is it around here who decides which q is REAL?
Who is trying to steer peoples consciousness and mold people's opinions?
Why do they attack en masse every time an user decides to follow the lead of a "fake" q.
Why do they all namefag and tripfag?

THINK FOR YOURSELVES FAGGOTS!

Some were disinfo, but he did mention keystone by name.

EMP & Martial Law was disinfo as Q stated later.

Q-Bec is Canada's angry, hairy useless teenaged son, enjoying all of our resources, while its only contribution is shitting on the carpet and yelling "I hate you! Im running away from home"

And... the bots have returned. That 5 minutes was nice, wasn't?

PREV. CBTS →
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

Godspeed to us all.

Q stated way back that for doe Q clearance, there are only about 10 people who have it, three of whom are not military. Expect most to be generals and 1 to be the Don himself. Also the guy who carries the football should also have this clearance due to job specification(but I think is only a commander)

do you see the man in the moon?

&

The Symbol for today is &
>Be sure to include & at the beginning of each post ;]

lol

Didn't Q say something like "red of skin"

The Redskins play on Thanksgiving. It's the perfect day to make the big announcement. People are with there families who won't let them go out and do stupid things. Most families are mixed politically so things can be explained.If it is big that people will be shocked they will have family to cope.

Also almost everyone will be home so can be reached by TV, radio, etc.

I need good instructional/tutorial videos for Illustrator CC and InDesign CC. I'm just beginning how to learn about these programs and there's so many different types of tutorials that it's hard to decide which is good enough.

&

Fucking brilliant lads.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

PREV CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

Godspeed to us all.

Idk. I just know Q IS NOT DJT

&
Reminder that the thread will be full of bots and shills. Mark yourself with an "&" - they don't adapt quickly enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0

I don't think it's futile but don't abuse it, that can get you b& also. Q said /ourguys/ are protecting Sup Forums, but wasn't specific. Just soldier through it. Clowns can't overcome weaponsized autism, and autists are fucking stubborn.

&

technically we should be ignoring the OP Baker because he didnt use an indicator 2-3 char in length.

OP baker is a bot.

cuck my shit up senpai.

Go fuck yourself. We just hate these threads because they're fucking garbage now and Q gave no information about the eternal jew and Israel. Oh yeah it's been a proven LARP from the fact he lied and the dates he gave for hum and podetsa arrests never happened yet you're still here.

Why are you still here when it's been proven he's lied, yet you still jerk him off in these threads?

# Well its late for me. Stay strong kek brothers and sisters. I am out for the night! You all in the trenches tomorrow!

&

So, here's what concerns me. We're 30 comments in (when I'm typing this), and I only see... 8 legitimate comments? Maybe fewer?

Check this post for the origin This is VQC (@corky18joe) another Victory of the Light working to help us with Q. He and Topolanon (@1st5d) are besties on Twitter with Q(@kabamur_taygeta)

Your welcome!

No she isn’t. I know who is. Stop trying to dox Q. It’s not DJT either you fucks

I'm glad the based bot-net bro starting flooding these threads since the faggot mods did nothing to stop the niggerfaggots from invading. If you're not a bot and reading this and came from twitter/plebbit/youtube, FUCK OFF BOOMER CUNT.

&
FRO botz!!

there is no Q, there is only R

kek. i know how you feel bro.

but once you finally get the hang of it, you realize how easy it actually is. and the reward for all the trouble makes that fap so rewarding

literally came buckets.

Did Q post at all last night?

&

i dont know if Q is real or a larp but i do know that there is a lot of REAL info that has come out and some very curious circumstances in the real world. when we start digging again, lets get balls deep in it

Anyone fooled by my Trip is a retard, so it's no sweat off my back. At least I'm not the one making bogus Q posts.

>my chant when

youtube.com/watch?v=c28o33LqH-Q

& away we go....

There are certain conditions that must be met for that to happen.
>Are these 'Verified Q'?
>
>If so, Why aren't these in the Spreadsheet? and if Not, Why is this Q not legit? I don't think this is after the Trip Code.

>Trying to ascertain that right now.
>
>Yes it was before the trips, which began with #191

Ok guys. there were impersonators of Q. What happened was Q created a tripcode on Nov. 9.

direct link to archived post
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148777785/#q148779656
ID:Dx5TPc5d Thu 09 Nov 2017 23:07:15

>Trip added.
>[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
>Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to contnue.
>Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
>Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
>Graphic is necessary and vital.
>Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.

HIS GRAPHIC COMPILATION OF HIS OWN POSTS WAS LINKED TO THAT POST:
direct link to the image in archive:
archive.is/o/wOTJo/archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1510/10/1510107905656.jpg

From that time on, he has used a tripcode, to be able to ignore all the imposters. YOU ALL can keep up with and see ALL his posts yourself, even if you miss it in the threads here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
(you can do this with any post #, unique ID, tripcode, sort it newest to oldest etc.)
YOU CAN DO THIS AND KEEP UP YOURSELF. Just refresh the page periodically.

The MAIN thing here is that
>Q was the one who clarified his posts
After than an aussiebro has kept it up, and as you can see in the archive of his posts with the tripcode, has verified it with Q each time.

There are some who think tripcode Q is not legit, and of course any user can believe whatever they want. But from that first tripcode Q post, it has been kept organized and updated:
>graphic compilation (now split into to in the OP due to size)
>pastebin
>spreadsheet

The ultimate person who decides what is legitimate Q post & not is Q.

&
all about the inflection of the dialect paPA.

I can get behind supporting your local farmer's market where local farmers sell the food they grew. I can get behind supporting your local bakery in which the owner used his own hands to make bread out of the flour a local farmer harvested.

Why would I get behind someone living from upselling me cheap Taiwanese hunk of steel made in a sweatshop when I can just as easily send the money directly to said sweatshop and get the same product?

They got married during the ending, user. Altair uses her violin to create a cathedral setting, and the cameras were cut off right as they were about to say their vows. I'm sure Altair also created a very nice place for them to honeymoon afterwards.

FUCK

OFF

&
Well done lads. Well done. Heh heh heh

Adam Schiff

Representative, Democrat
California, District 28 (Burbank)

Served in House: 2001-

Guy's, Guy's,
Long-lost da Vinci painting fetches $450.3 million, an auction record for art

Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, “Saviour of the World,” sold for $450,312,500 Wednesday at auction, Christie’s said. The price, which includes a buyer’s premium, makes it “the most expensive painting ever sold at auction,” the auction house said in a statement.

Coincidence?????
archive.is/GdC8O

Some one please Photoshop Trumps face and make him the saviour of the world!

Why has this painting just appeared?????
Come on is this a coincidence????? >No

Q > can u comment?

is it possible to thrift an quality overcoat like these two have or buy one from a vintage store? most vintage stores seem to just stock flannels and shit

I really want one but not if I have to pay the price for a new one

Grabbed the Tengai Makyou trilogy for PCE CD
I played the 4th one when it came out for Saturn and thought it was pretty good, but never went back to try the rest of the series till now
Still don't have Tengai Makyou Zero but that one needs battery replacement for the clock so I'll mess with that some other time
>more Hiromi Tsuru roles
welp
>9 of the voice actors in Tengai Makyou Ziria are dead
Jesus. I guess it's got a lot of old-people characters

Mission failure.
Updates to come.
Stay safe.
+++
Q

PREVIOUS BREAD

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Legend
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

Godspeed to us all.

&
gnite

&
LOLLLLL THIS SHIT IS LIKE A FUN ASS GAME NOW!!!!! WE ARE SPIES, WE HAVE "FLIPPED THE SCRIPT" so to speak

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TO ANONS THAT WANT A DIRECTION:
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, Fake News etc..
2. Dig into the $$$ trail

&
"How are they passing the Captcha!?"
Damn good question. +++

&

It shouldn’t be concerning, this is what you would expect from the Sup Forums version of ddosing

bumping for a typesetter :D

&
Danke, meine frauline...

You do know Q has been posting a lot more than you have noticed?

Someone take the words Q placed in [brackets] and (parentheses) and see what it says. I would but I don’t have access to a computer.

Q WAS RIGHT
+++

Q IS TRUMP HIMSELF

CHECKEMMM

bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-41861552

>The Red Cross has confirmed that more than $5m (£3.8m) of aid money was lost to fraud and corruption during the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.

>Auditors found overpriced supplies, salaries for non-existent aid workers and fake customs bills.

>The disease, which raged between 2014 and 2016, claimed at least 10,000 lives.

>It required a massive humanitarian operation costing hundreds of millions of dollars to bring it under control.

>As Ebola spread across Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, the Red Cross Federation in Geneva was dispersing cash donations to the national Red Cross societies in each of those countries - altogether a sum of about $100m.

>An investigation by Red Cross auditors has revealed that in Liberia $2.7m disappeared in fraudulently overpriced supplies, or in salaries for non-existent aid workers.

>In Sierra Leone, Red Cross staff apparently colluded with local bank workers to skim off over $2m while in Guinea, where investigations are ongoing, around $1m disappeared in fake customs bills.

>The Red Cross told the BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva that it is deeply sorry for the losses.

>The organisation adds that it has introduced stricter financial rules, and promised to hold any Red Cross staff involved to account.

>Fraud involving donor money is every aid agency's nightmare, our correspondent says.

>The Red Cross is the world's best-known humanitarian organisation, and this revelation will be damaging, she adds.

&
Gnite X, stay comfy

We could open a thread to lure them there: they can talk to themselves.
And we go to the next one: what if we make the even numbers ‘bot edition’ cbts so that we can have the odd numbers cbts ones..
Just a thought.

&
Just curious. How do the bots get past the captchas?

We're in a phase boys, we gotta persist like we did in the long hours of the shillbedamned boring nights. We have to hold out for Q

&

News is saying that Nibiru (fox and other mainstream outlets) is coming on Sunday.

Oh damn the American holiday will become the double American holiday

Previous thread: NoA2 now out on steam: store.steampowered.com/app/636570/Nights_of_Azure_2_Bride_of_the_New_Moon/
NoA: store.steampowered.com/app/527280/Nights_of_Azure/

official websites:
koeitecmoamerica.com/nightsofazure/
koeitecmoeurope.com/nightsofazure/

koeitecmoamerica.com/nightsofazure2/
koeitecmoeurope.com/nightsofazure2/

If you and Q post as user then yes, it is easy for things to get lost.
The truth threads through Sup Forums like veins of gold through the rock.
Eventually the gold is found, but it requires digging.

&

We didn't decide on 2-3 characters.

Not Madoka, not matter how hard she wishes.

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

agreed
water q is faque
djt speech started at 3:33 PM EST
water q posted at 4:09 PM EST
faque and geh

Oh shut the hell up

She was asking for it

google.com/search?q=tweeden leeann topless&tbm=isch

"Q ITPb.qbhqo" is a name not a tripcode, use Name to block the diversion attempts

Anyone knows good fiction having WW1 as a setting or using it as inspiration for something? Any genre would be interesting, specially something off the cuff like science fiction, horror or something plain weird. I've read around that All Quiet On the Western Front seems to be something of a definitive book on the subject but I was looking to see if I could find something else.

Do you think this is Sup Forums?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Divide and conquer is their only weapon.

&

I was saying that earlier. That must identify to some extent what level of the site they penetrate at.

&

sauce

&
Weeaboos are the absolute cancer which ruins everything

& Sauce?

&
l o w q u a l i t y

&

idk? good question.

I'm working on what's between

(((5048 Old 40 Mile Rd))) and (((Denver Intl Airport)))

...I'm figuring it's the underground tunnel system that DIA has somewhat acknowledged they have for the elite. It would be huge and cross 3 states, and literally big, if true. I'm sure it's not Q, but the question is valid - there IS an underground system at DIA that's hush-hush and the GPS coordinates are oddly specific...

&

Wow. Just Wow.

I think I choked on the red pill tonight.
I would of never guessed.
What in fuck