It's not rocket science, how to end the 2nd amendment and still keep the populace safe

It's not rocket science, how to end the 2nd amendment and still keep the populace safe.
We are not at war, yet we have millions of soldiers doing nothing at their resorts, or as they call them "bases". Here we have a trained security force paid to take it easy all day in their secluded vacation getaways when they could be put to actual work patrolling the streets of our crime ridden cities.
Just one battalion per city block would reduce violent crime by at least 50% and during slow periods they could repair the roads. It's a win-win situation except the government thinks we all believe there's no crime as long as there's no crime prevention. Just like their insistence to ban parachutes on passenger planes because having them would supposedly make people think flying is dangerous.
It's so stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You aren't even part of the U.S.A. What do you mean "we"?

didn't even read your post lol go fuck yourself with a rake you cum-guzzling leaf fuck

Take power of each state's national guard units and give it solely to that state. A well regulated militia. Only problem is Texas and California would probably kill each other.

It's people like you who are keeping things so backwards. That's the problem with America.

Backward, and I don't care.

neck yourself Faggette

You act like you are living in a place with some sort of moral high ground, just like my leaf girlfriend. Don't worry, you'll realize that you either live in useless farmland or one of two cucked cities run by the chinese jews and poos.

>Nation that allows dog fucking is lecturing the US about being backwards

Many white girls I met in Toronto still have that highschool fantasy of wanting some somali nigger from St. Claire....

>a fucking leaf

Can't understand you OP I don't speak Manadarin.

Nigger

If I had the will to make an argument I might as well do more than post on Sup Forums

>We are not at war
Yes we are. You might not be, but we are. So fuck off.

>guys we don't need 2A if we have martial law and military law enforcement
NIGGER THATS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED 2A

>America
>not at war since inception
pick one

Leaf-Laws are absolutely retarded, my girlfriend's dad was a combat engineer and won canada's top soldier several years... can't even own a 10/22 or an AR, 20+ years of service and all he can own is a fucking SKS because Canada doesn't let new people apply for the limited permits that exist. Go canada, u rock.

The second amendment isn't about safety, it's about freedom.

It's not rocket science, how to end the tyranny of physicians and still keep the populace safe.
We are not at war, yet we have millions of people dying because incompetent doctors do nothing but spend time at their resorts, or as they call them "seminars". Here we have an overpaid clownshow trained to take it easy all day in their secluded vacation getaways when they could be put to actual work patrolling the streets of our crime ridden cities.
Just one physician per city block would reduce violent crime by at least 50% and during slow periods they could repair the roads. It's a win-win situation except the government thinks we all believe there's no crime as long as there's no crime prevention. Just like their insistence to ban parachutes on passenger planes because having them would supposedly make people think flying is dangerous.
It's so stupid.

Daily reminder the most dangerous thing the average American can do is visit their local crook,err.....physician

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

kill nigger indiscriminately and you can reduce violent crime by 90%

How about fixing the roads and water things then?