Have you ever seen the cover page of a manga series and known INSTANTLY, without a doubt, that it is shit?

Have you ever seen the cover page of a manga series and known INSTANTLY, without a doubt, that it is shit?

Pic related. Take a guess why this series would be shit.

Looks neat

>loli with next to no clothing for armor and a huge weapon

did you read it?

cause it looks like shit

looks good

the synopsis doesn't help either.

This is a manga adaptation of a LN. Some school battle harem LN from the look of it, on top of that. Really, what the fuck did you expect?

>only armor is boots
This meme needs to die.

>Another IS/DAL/HxH/random generic shit clone
>It's shit

No shit

You can say everything looks shit and would be correct at least 90% of the time. Especially if it is from a light novel since most of those are haremshit.

It has a girl and op is queer.

That thing just screams, "This is a battle school harem LN adapted to manga."

the thing is, you don't even need to look up the series info to see that it is an adaptation of a school battle harem LN. You don't need to double check to see if the author has a history of writing shit or read the synopsis.

Just one look at the cover page and you know it is shit.

Looks good, thanks for the rec.

Left breast looks wrong somehow. Also there's probably no actual fucking in this manga. Otherwise looks like what all manga and anime should be.

Yes. Covers are meant to appeal and if they can't come up with an interesting one then it speaks of their limits as a creator.

>huge sword
>classroom
>White hair and red eyes main girl
>bikini armor
>moon related shit
>heroic saga
>Main girl trying to kill the MC
>Saber ripoff
>Highschool battle harem

Basically, all the good things you expect from a great anime.

I know exactly that feeling.
Come on guys try reading this.

It's 10/10 :^)

Let me tell you, if I had powers, I'd make sure to wear the most ridiculous and fucking amazing looking clothes possible. Ever considered that they just wear it to look good? Even people with powers can be /fa/ you know? If you're going to be a battle god capable of destroying mountains, you want to look good while doing it.

>school heroic saga
>shine
>loli with a fuckhuge sword
>loli with bikini armor
>whatever the fuck is going on with those malformed hips
>something something moonless night chuuni

Not that user, but that looks shit yo.
Still can't even apprehend what is going on in her chest.

Someone please analyze that shit.

Give me more translated chapters first, user

her right boob is completely exposed. it's like ainz wallenstein's chest armor except that one boob is unarmored for fanservice reasons.

Just be aware that it actually good.
Look at the cover, do you see why he's holding a katana?

It actually explained in such a great storytelling that you'll remember for the rest of the chapter.

why not just give him a sword with attributes lower than level 10

what kind of god can't do this

I already read the WN translation. I know it's utter shit, but the manga revealed the samurai wannabe has exposed shoulders, and that's my fetish.

It's for convenience. Because being an edgy assassin that learned martial arts in a fight-to-the-death underground arena isn't good enough to kill devils and shit.

Got halfway through the chapter and dropped it.

If only the outfits weren't so revealing, it might have been better. But I still have hope, someone sell me on it.

That pic is worse than OP's pic, the author is trying so hard to pandering the fans with every fucking cliche character.
>maid
>elf
>rich blonde ojou-sama
>priest/samurai
>european general
>pirate/bandit

lower left corner is all you need to know it's shit.

>Isekai
>RPG system
>"Artifact" item at the very start

And I am only 4 pages in.

The ojou is actually the samurai.
The person you assume is the ojou is actually the samurai's bodyguard, who is pretending to be a mediocre priestess.
She's also fairly cunning and willing to fuck the MC in hopes of making him a pawn to protect the ojou or die trying.

I just want to see him go Goblin Slayer.

Oh! what a twist!, this remind me of our lord and savior sakamoto666

I just like to read garbage LN/WNs while waiting for the stuff I'm actually looking forward to to update.

What about that gold thingy?
Is her torso plate asymmetric? Because that boob gap are too far for her build.

Like saggy tits except instead of being saggy by gravity, it saggy to the side. It's weird

I understand that feeling.

Does he get to save his sister?

Looks totally braindead, picked up.

>Elf
>not Dark Elf

Terrible

>sexy armour chick
>school setting
>based on a light novel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Died of natural causes.

Picked up.

I say, I am reminded of the beings from Parasyte.

Lies, he definitely got hit by a truck.

>Getting hit by a truck somehow produces a lifetime of "no bullshit" tier alpha-ness.

Her left tit is fully visible.

Good looking outfit.