Ive been smoking weed and drinking all night. I've come to the following questions and conclusions...

Ive been smoking weed and drinking all night. I've come to the following questions and conclusions. Welcoming any different opinions.

I have come to see that the majority of people do not see the left-right paradigm or their true masters.

Russian collusion-
Clinton and Trump are both guilty of this, if your definition is gathering political dis/information about their opponents and/or cash/ donations/property deals and political favors.

Both parties are engulfed in sexual assault allegations (both include underaged children rumours).

The same wars have been advocated for and carried out for the last 50+ years .

When will people realize that "party" politics is the real game? Divide and conquer is happening. The ideologies we cling to will destroy us.

How is anyone totally right wing or totally left wing? What if you believe in abortions and gun rights? Or nationalism and gay marriage?

Why won't people REJECT party politics and elect independent candidates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YcdzEPaLyWk
youtu.be/ttxumEkHnKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a consequence of the two party system in the US. Only two parties can feasibly gain power, so they can get away with all the corrupt bullshit they do because the masses are fucking brainwashed morons who treat politics like sports or celebrity gossips so they'll just vote for the mainstream party that's on the teevee the most.

And who controls what gets on the teevee and newspaper? Why would they want an informed populace or varied political climate when they can just shove two shit compromised candidates representing a broad (yet narrow bc the actual results are always the same) set of principles and force the public to choose between the two because no other candidate has a viable chance of winning? Do you really think Clinton and Trump are the two best candidates for President in this entire country of 350 million people? Are they the smartest or the people that will fight for what the majority of the country wants? Fuck no.

>How is anyone totally right wing or totally left wing? What if you believe in abortions and gun rights? Or nationalism and gay marriage?

>Why won't people REJECT party politics and elect independent candidates?

It is not about left vs. right.
It is about insane vs. sane.

spbp

The problem is people perceive the other side as insane depending on what side they're on. Some people think transsexuality is normal, some think it's deranged mental illness afflicting sex perverts, sex abuse victims, and attention whores.

which party is for crippling the power of Wall Street?
which party is for crippling the power of the war machine?
which party is for investing thus saved public monies into massive 100year infrastructure and related science and technology advancements?

stop drinking and smoking weed, we won't colonize Mars with that attitude

Sup Forums believes in facts.
Lefts believe in feelings.

Transsexuality is a mental illness. How could a sane person deny that? It is not about an opinion, it goes straight against the will of god.

for years I've wanted to be the first drunk man on mars, stop shitting on my dreams user

None
None
None

Bernie Sanders ostensibly but he does not represent Democrats as a whole and if he actually got elected he'd be pitted against by the bought and paid for corporate whores in congress.

I agree with you, it's just an example of a broader point that there will always be people convinced they're right and the other side is irrational. Lefties might say some shit like transgenderism is biological because they're born that way or they have the female brain and say right wingers base it on feelings of hatred and disgust. I think that's what they argue and it's flawed as fuck imo but half the population might agree with that view.

>spbp
wat?

You are right so far, that each side will consider the other side irrational.

Just look on your post. They say its biological. They SAY. It is a feeling, an opinion. They state it as a fact but it is still a feeling.

They make up facts for so long until it fits their opinion.

Nobody is "born" transgender. That is part of the left ideological bullshit they keep telling. There is no evidence of that. No facts to back that except for some (((doctors))) that say it is. Sup Forums tards look on the facts, our feelings died out long ago. Perhaps that is the reason we can focus on that and that is the reason we can meme and they cannot.

We do not care about feelings anymore.
Except for the lulz.

do you guys think assange banged her when they met in the embassy?

Because of SEX.

Yep, that´s right. Sex. A decision has been made a long time ago that with the implementation of technology life spans would be extended and sex and reproduction would become a trivial and corruptible thing.

We are simply to many and the way for people to behave themselves within so many is to engage into ideologies. It´s easier to behave within an option A and an option B. As we live in current dualistic paradigm. Up and down would have a positive/negative connotation therefore the terms left and right were chosen based on the template structure of the brain with left and right hemispheres (this can also relate to the right and left hand paths in occultism). So 2 systems created, right and left and people chose option A or B because they have some shoes to buy, some smartphone to use, and some cock to suck after the club.

Independent candidates would have to wink into ideologies to captivate people. The PEOPLE are not on a whole eligible to think more than this. A citizen is not all of the sudden eligible to vote just because the clock ticked to midnight and now he is of age. THE PROBLEM ARE NOT THE POLITICS BUT THE VOTERS!

So yes, the problem is sex, because we are now to many, and that´s why the Georgia guidestones are right. With few, Humanity can thrive in a WHOLE, in Unity instead of duality like today.

>based digits
>divided society in two-party meltdown
The mongrellus is approaching rock-bottom, keep smoking / drinking and enjoy.

It's also not utilitarian either.

it's almost like the Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same party, the Business party

by having it this way, they limit the debate to a certain scope

>supporting military industrial complex?
no debate
>supporting Israel?
no debate
>the consequences of capitalism?
no debate

Insane vs sane?

Spbp?

Stop drinking and smoking weed? Really?

Traps? Why the fuck are they even brought up?

Can anyone explain why there is not a massive movement towards independents?

When will party politics be abandoned?

Wow looks like baby figured out peek a boo. They even have a symbol of a 2 headed bird in case you were really struggling to figure out. Politics is entertainment. This board is for satire. At best true political discourse is a means for the power structure to identify potential dissidents. You might just be ready to read 1984!

This.
And they always win because 'muh if you vote third candidate you weaken dem / rep'.

> really dumb shit
Not sure if causal, but the risk is enough that I think I'll stop smoking pot. Thanks fellow leaf.

yeah neither side wants to touch voter reform because they don't want to play ball with third parties

Dude you're like really super smart and special

This. I unironically believe these two parties are actually one as you said.
I mean how many people have been candidates for one party and later in time switched to the other?
All the elites hang around together, Trump was basically a democrat just a few years ago.

Sometimes I find myself long regretting
Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

We know there is a two party system, why the fuck do people keep buying into it?

Also in all seriousness, my wife has a hot friend over, they both have been drinking...any advise to try and bag both?

Next up: Water is wet.

Just did a wake a bake and I think it’s all a bunch of bullshit. Fuck it.

>Russian collusion
The very simple differential here is that Trump's "collusion" has all been things that have been foisted upon people loosely involved with him or his campaign, by the very cabal of deep state demoshits that have now been caught (with ACTUAL evidence) in committing ACTUAL and ILLEGAL collusion with Russian entities to sell off American resources into their control.

Ooops??!?1
Pic related is probably going to (try?) be fleeing the country soon, and it is going to be HILARIOUS.

TRUMP WAS A 3RD PARTY CANDIDATE AND WAS ELECTED TO RUIN THE CHANCE OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING A 3RD PARTY CANDIDATE FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES

This

Been looking for this fucking picture

Here's another one. Why is Obama, the president of the US, hanging out in George Soros' teenaged son's bedroom? How would this kid have the clout to get the fucking President to come to HIS room? (((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Time for bed, ¡Yeb!, you have no energy.

so I think its pretty obvious that Russia wanted Trump to win as they hacked the DNC and leaked the emails at the right time and whatnot

but on the other hand currently we have no evidence of actual collusion so the story should not even be close to as big as it is right now

because the story is just eclipsing everything else in the shitty liberal media (CNN, MSNBC) (also if you actually get your news from TV reconsider your life choices) so you dont hear about actually important shit that Trump is fucking up like helping the Saudis bomb the shit out of Yemen and create the largest humanitarian crisis in the world today

youtu.be/YcdzEPaLyWk

these are the kind of politicians we need that aren't afraid to publicly call out power

He's good with his hands.

Seth Rich was confirmed as the whistleblower at least 8 months ago via Julian Asange and his handlers, and Donna "Don't Kill Me Hilldawg" Brazile's book and original MSM slew of interviews and PR statements all but confirm this.

Are you stupid in the head? I was talking about independent candidates, not 3rd parties. You stupid fucking mook. You will NEVER have real democracy when each one of your representatives belong to a party.

Thee will be no terraforming or colonizing Mars. No Van Allen belt because no iron core hence no atmosphere. Mars is dead and will stay dead.

Dipshit. When we were few as that we were living in caves. You want to go back to the fucking Stone Age? Wee couldn’t maintain the tech we have at a low population.

>Smoking weed and drinking all night.

You need to find Jesus, my son.

youtu.be/ttxumEkHnKE

What is your obsession with Hepatitis?

Unlike the sterling example of the freedom of thought and expression you moose-rapists enjoy up there in Huckeytowne, eh?

Hepatitis C was cured years ago dipshit

I ain't defending the Canadian government you rank piece of globalist shit. The same rules apply no matter what "democratic" country you live in.

Same, and idk either.

Laziness?

We all need to channel our collective frustration on this into a movement of mockery of all sides, roads leading to the end of wars and the unfucking of our shit as humans.