How do we fix moeshit?

How do we fix moeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/moeshit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?

Ban this garbage.

Anime is trying to be socially acceptable in the west but pedo trash like this is hurting it.

?

How do we fix the Sup Forums infestation?

?

Average moeshit eaters.

You shut the fuck up and let anime evolve again on its own.
Even if you wanted to, you can't do shit, deal with it and wait for studios to plummet and be forced to make non-shonen trash.

We don't, it's supposed to be broken so we can heal watching it.

>onlyafro.jpg
god-tier autism

Easy. Fucking rape them like the generic lolis they are.

(You)

DON'T

>I watch moeshit

By posting as much Mio as we possibly can.

Make them stop trying to be the next K-ON, because there will never, ever be another K-ON. Ever. Let it go, anime industry.

>wait for studios to plummet and be forced to make non-shonen trash.

That's not going to happen, they've found their lcd cash cow, it is what it is.

>implying cash cows don't die of old age like every other thing ever

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/moeshit/

You can't fix perfect. Better ask how do we fix non-moeshit?

>Sup Forums
>Returning only first 1000 of 6280 results found
>Sup Forums
>2407 results found

What are you trying to prove here?

You're comparing the results of two different archives, idiot. Desu has the old archives as well as the current one, fireden does not. Furthermore, Sup Forums isn't even about anime and is honestly shocking how much they still bitch and moan like little children about it.

It's like if there were two skincare threads on /fa/, one for whites and one for blacks. Search the term "ashy" in both threads: black thread = 20 results, white thread = 11 results. From the looks of it one would assume, relative to the black thread, white people don't care about ashy skin. However white people don't get ashy skin whatsoever, so despite having half the results clearly the white people are disproportionately obsessed with ashyness and black people given the issue of ashy skin doesn't pertain to them.

/fa/ = Sup Forums
black thread = Sup Forums
white thread = Sup Forums
ashy = moeshit

moeshit is a term that almost exclusively exists in anime, therefore there is no reason why it should be used almost half as often on a video game board.

also

that's because everybody is sick of your moeshit.

>anti-moe
>wants to literally ruin all of anime by pushing for mainstream appeal to the west
Checks out.

>ruin

Moeshit anime is doing a pretty good job at that.

Moe is fine if it's just a stylistic choice. Shit shows will be shit regardless of whether or not the characters are bug-eyed.

Blatant shit-posting should be reported and ignored.

You're doing a good job of ignoring it, aren't you?

Thanks for noticing me, senpai.

Moe is toxic. I don't want my daughter growing up thinking she needs to act like a toddler to be considered "cute".