Relevance of races

How relevant will races be in the near future?

If any Chinese or African can alter his or her DNA, and become White? What if humans of the future will be a whole new race, much like photo-shopped girls looking the same?

Is the era of racism ending thanks to genetic modification?

archive.is/aetRp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
youtu.be/si03x9apLFU
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/02/harvard-incoming-class-majority-nonwhite/5yOoqrsQ4SePRRNFemuQ2M/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rednecks don't care / can't understand biotechnology. All they care is about muh white genocide

>(((racism)))
They will never be the real deal and it will fail on them. "swedes" like yourself will ultimately have to go back.

>leaf

>mfw all non-Whites are dead or returned home

Can't wait to get my hands on crispr

Pretty sure gene editing isn't a thing yet, or else everyone would be 8 foot tall aryans, how the fuck are they altering their DNA then?

The "race is only skin deep" meme.

it won't be available to the goyim

Da !% are using crispr to find the foutain of youth, regulation will just keep that power out of the hands of the common people. Biohakers are controlled opposition and nobody has the kind of tools that official research labs have to edit the human genome

how big can i grow my dick with this

black people iq curve is the highest
take that white bois

Oh no! People are trying to be the way they see fit, we've got to stop and regulate this goyim, that'll be 1 billion dollars to change your hair color thanks goy

> Don't you see the danger, John, inherent in what you're doing here? Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.

Anyone can see this is gonna end in disaster

Can't wait for the 'wolverine' mutant healing CRISPR kit, well worth the bitcoin.

Are there any evidence that this works?

I'm saving up for the "box jelly sting that is triggered by melanin" skin modification

Im pretty sure it's not as easy as changing a gene here and there.

I hope they enjoy their random ass mutations/cancers.

You're on fucking fire today based gook bro

>wanting to be white
lol good one.

These people should be rounded up and quarantined on national security orders.

They might introduce unstoppable infertility to the human population or create some super cancer.

That means it's more weighted towards the middle, ie there's even less black geniuses per capita, even if it was the same as the white average.

Prove me wrong

crispr is very much a thing now

crispr is a meme. doing anything more than changing one or two alleles results in massive mutations. the true redpill is embryonic screening.

asian bell curve is narrow, which is why throughout history Whites are the ones who have created everything, ie for all their numbers and marginally higher median IQ they lack geniuses.

is this the same dysmorphic nigger than tried to give himself a bleach colonic?

this graph is a lie
asians we test are the ones that pass three filters:
urbanization filter
migration filter
integration filter
OR
pass the FUCKING CONTROLLED STATE IMPOSED FILTERS
> BEING THIS MUCH OF A NIGGER
If you're white, and that much of a nigger
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF YOU NIGGER
WHY
ARE
YOU
NIGGERS
SO
SLEEP?
Is any fucking shit going on in your brains?
can you even think?

Why dont >130IQ people break off, form a nation and create a super hybrid race that has average IQ of 130.

Tbh its kinda what the globalist elite is doing right now (Think zuckerberg and his wife)

Or Lyor Cohen and his wife

We can't.

WAIT.

Donald J Trump.
As much as I like the Emperor, I can't believe he scores more than 110

that is a mock up by anatoly karlin

asians have better performance rates for science than caucasians in our countries, but their governments don't support free market finance of science (even japan)

this graph proves that we're testing FILTERED sets of data
BUT NO NIGGER TALKS ABOUT THIS
GOOGLE SLEEP ON IT
U ALL FUCKING SLEEP ON IT
WHITES ARE THE ONLY HUMANS
140+ is HUMAN.
I am 167, WHICH TRUST ME: IS FUCKING STUPID
I test between 153/167, but the tests are all bullshit
AND I AM THICK AS SHIT
I literally take minutes / hours to figure simple shit out - shit that later I go "HOW THE FUCK DID I NOW KNOW THAT"
there is nothing complex in this universe
WE ARE JUST BARELY ABOVE DOG INTELLIGENCE
> dogs are 0.00006, we're like 0.00012 SO THE FUCK WHAT
some day some 0.003s are gonna come down and use us like some endoskeletal fleshlights
you sleep niggers
EVOLVE OR DIE YOU NIGGERS
WE FUCKING DUMB AS FUCK
SURROUNDING BY A VAST OCEAN OF ANIMALS THAT WALK AND TALK LIKE US
WE HAVE TO ESCAPE THIS EVOLUTIONARY FILTER OR DIE
AND HUMANITY WILL DIE FOREVER
0.01% of people you think of as humans, are actually modern humans
THAT IS THE BIGGEST SECRET
THAT IS THE BIGGEST RED PILL
SO, WESTWORLD, BLADERUNNER MOMENT:
ARE YOU A MODERN HUMAN?
ARE YOU SURE?
ONLY 1% OF PEOPLE THINK
BUT 5% THINK THEY THINK
and 90%+ would sooner die than think
WHICH ARE YOU NIGGER? AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW?
I am like 95% sure I am a human

there arent actually filters for chinks, much like spics, they can just come

most of my chink friends are southern refugees and dark. the far southerners are hybrids, half chinese, half of a thai type of people. their inteligence is a decently loer than northern/middle chinese

bell curve applies to groups and when you run the numbers against demographics there are more than ten times as many Whites with 130+ IQ than jews and more Whites with 130+ IQ than there are jews in the world by almost double. Imagine that concentrated force, probably what keeps jews up at knight and so afraid of Whites thinking ethnically instead of christcuckery and jew indoctrination leftism.

s/knight/night/

Let me guess your IQ is exactly 115 right

>only 1% of people can solve this!
Sounds like normiebook autism

or sounds like thomas edison / george b shaw
and many others who have encapsulated it in less definitive terms
just because it fits the scared moron lowest common denominator facebook clickbait ad format, doesn't mean it's false
that's like saying "because dumb people are scared of being dumb, it means they are smart" or some shit
nigger

This 56% mutt has apparently attempted to "remove myostatin, which inhibits muscle growth, with the gene-cutting technology".

No evidence that it did anything at all, however there is evidence that he's trying to sell "gene editing kits" and such on his website.

Sounds like he's just a scammer. Probably 25% jewish to have such Chutzpah.

What is crispr?

Heh black the highest one.

CRISPR use will become a hate crime, blacks will resist any implication of genetic inferiority, as they do now.

115 is entry level office drones

I am pbk. I agree about kikes

asians definitely overperform though. and our country mostly has the dumb ones. chinese dont grant passports to the best chinese students. japanese are barely here at all

they have fucked up governments (japan too) that make science investment impossible

I am not saying they are better. because of their genes they cannot make our type of society.

as individual scientists though, they overperform

This is retarded, lowering myostatin levels enough to significantly increase muscle growth would divide your tendons and ligaments by zero
t. actual scientist

people have natural deficiencies and are buff. they die early but have ligaments

Kek
Guess who skipped statistics class

133 is pretty dim. 145 can hold a true conversation and exhibit independent thought, problem solving and original reasoning
think about that for a second.
145 is a retard level true human
133, man, you gotta get those numbers up
see if by pure brute force you can try and get your epigenetic to express themselves
eat some glucose
strain like you're shitting out a fucking swordfish, sideways
see if you can make one original, determinative spark.
Very few people can.
And if we lose this battle
then the universe may lose a sentient true intelligence, perhaps for all existence
maybe this is it
and we're MIRED in this FILTH

Yet Phi Beta Kappa achievement breaks down differently from your expectation.

Aren't the left the ones saying that every race is the human race and this is morally reprehensible?

found the nigger
YOU GO BOI!!!
YOU REACH THE TOP OF THAT THERE CURVE BOI!!!
THERE'S FREE EBTS ON THE OTHER SIDE BOI!!
YEAH BOI
PULL YOUR FUCKING PANTS UP NIGGER

jej, decent b8

>tripfag "I have an IQ that would put me in the genius category, and I'm so dumb, blah blah blah"
t. A complete retard

means there was a bias, filter - east asian line is 100% fake (or mixed in with nigger pakis)

Tripfags hang before traitors.

Now you just need to raise your IQ to a level that doesn't make you a gadsden meme fag

utter bullshit. Stop looking at >muh IQ, IQ isn't everything

uh.... no. they are in fact overrepresented in your chart. the ivies arent 50% asian like the shitty state shool you attended

make an honest argument or fuck off. you are making me angry

I always assume people like you are larping, because I doubt that people with an IQ of 167 come to a mongolese woodcarving forum to type their fingers of like they just took 25 servings of Adderall and downed it with rum.

> worships geniuses
> worried about trips from the happening threads
the very fact that you can't talk without sucking the dicks of academia and their faux-intellectual bullshit says more about you
go faggot elsewhere, faggot
if you cannot understand that the most intelligent person who ever lived, was likely as dumb as the rest of us (despite being remarkably so much more intelligent... when you compress it down, compared to what intelligence could be, they are dumb as rocks)
you vain cunt
go suck a dick if you think human intelligence is so amazing

Life, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, finds a way

it's ironic tripfaggotry

lol, Rednecks are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to urbanites. Go look at the average IQ of Montana vs California, dipshit.

City-dwelling liberals are literally subhuman. Your estrogen-laced water and shitskin blood are dragging you down. Soon every city will look like like a South African slum and doom will come for you all.

Rural life is superior in every single regard.

Bioshock Irl when? Wake me up when I can fire bees at people.

> mongo wood fag
is that you're attempt at some nonseq humor, a sidemouth way of implying you have some smarts?
fucking kraut

>I'm only pretending to be retarded
Please, take some buckshot aspirin.

... go get a shoebox and a fucking cardboard tube you nigger poking at anthills with a stick

how do i get access to this cheap and easy crispr gene editor? I want to edit out some bad dna so i can get off NEETbux.

Point is, if you can alter the DNA that determines your skin color, why wouldn't you alter the DNA that determines intelligence?

never said that
go back to your reddit meme reply existence

Is there anyone that believes that is what a genetic engineer looks like, especially one enhancing his own dna?

pic related is our future

look it up, he's the guy that bathed in bleach and swallowed other people's shit to try and reset his explosive and genetically defunct bowels
genetic reject
taking serious media bait photos
pretending he's going to engineer himself human
at least he knows he's subhuman

>poeple do something to their body I don't like/understand
>is it time to regulate it?
holy fuck. I hate the fucking left. someone needs to bioengineer a virus that kills them all.

>we wuz space intelligence n sheeeet
Whatever faggot, you were the one bringing up your "high IQ", yet you didn't even understand that I was mocking you for it. Your post is literally "I'm smart, but also really dumb, lol how crazy am I guys" it's literally teenager on kikebook tier shit, go back to redit.

You're going on the false assumption that Whites are a majority and/or larger demo by an appreciable degree than asians at ivys, you are mistaken.

True but aforementioned ligaments are as shitty as those of a 90 year old grandmother

it's simple really and could be done at home. but then again I personally wouldn't do it because I might give me mega cancer or something.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR

> took out a vial and injected himself
.... what did he hope to achieve?
literally nothing about what he did had any effect
what a moron
what a fanciful and stupid faggot subhuman
FIRST: you have to be human to edit your own human genes
someone who can't even house train themselves isn't human

HOL UP

>Whatever faggot, you were the one bringing up your "high IQ", yet you didn't even understand that I was mocking you for it. Your post is literally "I'm smart, but also really dumb, lol how crazy am I guys" it's literally teenager on kikebook tier shit, go back to redit.
no, my post is, WE'RE ALL FUCKING DUMB
BUT THE LEAST DUMB OF US
ARE GOING TO DIE
BECAUSE OF THE ANIMALS
the 99% THAT WALK AMONG US
dumb nigger
BIGGEST RED PILL:
LOOK AT "PERCENT NEANDERTHAL"

Whites have throughout history with disjointed periods of time in multiple separate locations with different civilizations and societies have achieved and dominated, that screams biological.

youtu.be/si03x9apLFU

Found the level 2 super genius

asians are 20% of the cohort. they are overrepresented

go fuck yourself. obvious lies

ivies blatantly dicscriminate against asians in admissions. they are the only major system NOT flooded by asians

further a good component of those admitted asians are indian, filipino, etc. none of them are pbk

fuck off
intredasting

amazing. these people are using the argument "no we're smart" AND "omg this guy thinks he's a genius" to argue against the fact that even the smartest human isn't very smart
think about that
how fragile has your ego got to be
how insecure in yourself have you got to be
to be offended, all the way down the very long chain, from the smartest person to you... if someone calls the smartest person "dumb"?
think about that
these fucking vainfags

Looks like one of the shark faced hackers from William Gibson novel. Personally I hope we get some kind of backlash disease/reaction to using crispr that ruins the plans of people banking on crispr.

this guy is a confirmed subhuman
has explosive shits coming out of every orifice in his body
in this world of INTENTIONALLY broken hiring practices (hiring idiots) you cannot be sure if he is smart
reading about something
and doing it
doesn't make you smart, there's a certain level of brute force mechanical in what he's done
HE COULD be smart
I don't think he is. I think he's determined, like a snake is determined to swallow a chicken.
So I find it funny that these subhumans are trying to humanize themselves
Hey, more power to them, let's see what they do
trial and error was the way we became us
so let's see how they fare
I think we'll have the edge
BUT
WE'VE ALREADY given them this tech
we're shortcutting BAD PATHS of evolution
we should be careful

hurr durr smartz and shubhuman hurrrrrrrrrrrrr

thinks he can reposition his tooth with DNA...
complains that DNA is LOTTERY
... short people have short parents
IT ISN'T A LOTTERY
> how does that make sense
seriously, listen to this nigger
> sex is terrible
he's angry that he's part of life that's shit
so
at least he's honest he's angry at his own life form.

Your assertion that the smartest person it dumb is based on nothing, we literally have nothing greater to compare it to, so you calling them dumb makes you the retard.
>"look guys the smartest person ever is an idiot, ha I am so smart for figuring that out"
Go back to plebit

Yes asians are discriminated against in admissions, as are Whites. bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/02/harvard-incoming-class-majority-nonwhite/5yOoqrsQ4SePRRNFemuQ2M/story.html

hahahaha listen at 25 minute mark:
> what's stopping us putting this in our shot glasses
.... holy shit you think he put his DNA in the scotch?
haha - wouldn't the alcohol fuck it all up anyway?
but still... lots of people got fucking uncomfortable at that point

HAHAHAHA Fucking nigger proves why his racial groups "iq curve is the highest"
My sides are in orbit!!!

>Your assertion that the smartest person it dumb is based on nothing
NIGGER
JUST A HANDFUL OF YEARS AGO A GUY CAME OUT AND SAID "SUGAR FUCKS WITH OUR LIVER" AND WE CRUCIFIED THE NIGGER
NIGGER - 98% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE IN FLYING DONKEYS
NIGGER - WE FUCKING STUPID
PROVE OTHERWISE YOU FUCKING NIGGER
YOU VAIN REDDIT PIECE OF SHIT
> BUT ELEVATORS OMG WE'RE SO SMART PLEASE NO DON'T SAY WE'RE FUCKING STUPID PLEASE NO MY FUCKING FRAGILE EGO CAN'T PLEASE LET ME BELIEVE IN GOODNESS AND BEAUTY
fucking FAGGOT

> i'm so smart
literally projecting
read what I said you vain, cretinous, violently scared piece of shit trying to white knight an entire fucking planet just to signal that you might not be a retard
what a fucking spastic
literally you
> no humans can't be dumb because i am smart
literally also you
> hurrr i think humans are dumb because u think u so smart
are you working out how projection works now you fucking cumguzzling pissstick workshipping cunt

you sound like you just took some pretty solid drugs, you don't sound all that clever to me

>21 posts by this id
maybe you should go share your ramblings on Sup Forums

imagine an alien with a million time our intelligence came down to earth, but looked EXACTLY like Mel Gibson
and he went on the Lolbert show
and was just free forming, talking about shit
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES
that huffinglue-post would put
> mel on some pretty serious drugs
now, your first antagonistic thought is to say "aha, that fag thinks he's a smart alien"
no, I just think you're a glue huffing nigger
that's all

Just because you are insecure about being mentally handicapped, doesn't mean you can drag the whole history of people that have ever existed into your shit pit.
By what mesure can you claim that the smarted person that has ever existed is/was an idiot? Surely all he would have to do is say "I disagree, and who is this retard that has decided to talk shit about me anyway?" and you would be eternally btfo.

LARPING AS A LEFTIST NAZI
that and the jews had already planned the war:
WWII:
jews (UK)
jews (soviets)
jews (germany)
the rest was playing around and threats - they controlled both sides
the aim of the war was to bring US into it
that was key
THAT WAS THE ONLY GOAL
THAT WAS. THE. ONLY. GOAL.
TO GET THE KIKES TO AMERICA.
THEY KILLED TENS OF MILLIONS OF WHITES
TO GET FREE TICKETS TO AMERICA FOR THEIR ELITE
THAT WAS THE ONLY ONLY ONLY REASON FOR WWII
EUGENICS AND A FREE TICKET
THE MIGRATION OF JEWS TO AMERICA WAS THE SINGLE MOST HORRIFIC, UGLY AND DISGUSTING ACT IN HUMAN HISTORY
LARPING AS A NAZI MEANS YOU APPROVE OF THIS. YOU FUCKING TOOL

the percentage of achievement relative to admissions is higher at the ivies for asians

you are fucking retarded

you didn't even kno the ratio of asians at harvard, so you posted a source that dis
proved your claim

just fucking shut up. jesus