/CBTS #414 The Borg War Intensifies Edition

+++

BOT KEK - ------

1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
mediafire.com/file/vw83qb43l0w6c75/Photoshop� Actions 2017.atn
huiontablet.com/all-products/pen-tablet-monitor/kamvas-gt-191.html
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
twitter.com/kibbitzlaw
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
twitter.com/laxog_poppy
twitter.com/1st5d
theeventchronicle.com/category/the-event/
youtube.com/channel/UChQHDn0UcwnijTu7DxgynHQ
2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=1
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/
youtube.com/watch?v=c28o33LqH-Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-r37iZXn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=CviUu4Sdxls
earthship.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE
Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein
White Rabbit memes V2
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG
RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → #412 #413 #414

Ah peace and quiet - for the moment

Wow that was very quick how thes bots advanced

This is so exciting ;]

I'm interested to see if they'll all show up with the symbols from last bread or not...

i just want clarification

bumpin.

been here since #39, missed the last 20 or so.

mostly lurkin

Good job nightbaker!

someone make the V thread

Am i doing it right?

Also, with the speed the bots evilved, their must be a human (s) behind them fixing the codes or alogrithms or whatever right? +++

>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
I still think this is a useful bit of information for making sense of the map.

Q-group’s “Pray” dropped some breadcrumbs about how to make sense of the questions. Then almost immediately deleted the post and replaced it with an unsigned one. The original is in the attached pic.

Pic related. I posted an idea last night and got an almost immediate reply from someone with Q's voice and signed as "Pray."

I'm pretty sure it was an affirmation that my general approach is the way to read the graphic. Remember that Q said the signatures matter. “Pray” is a person watching this thread. He said my approach is on the right track. See Pic Related. Pray then quickly deleted his signed post and replaced it with a more generic one.

Q has been telling us to re-read the questions after each event. Now “Pray” tells us to follow individuals. To put together my post RE: Barack Obama working with Trump, I just went through the pastebin text of the Q questions and searched for “BO” and “Obama.”

This guy might have a fair point depending on his location.
My car was in the shop for like a week, and my grocery store was too far to walk to so I hit up my local corner store. Every item I'd consider buying at a major grocery chain was marked up between 25-50 percent, and I recognized some of the frozen stuff as being on sale the week before.
It's expensive to be poor, of course they take EBT (I've never used foodstamps or EBT) but certainly a sticker shock.
example those shitty frozen mama celeste pizzas that go for 75 cents were 3.75, and the 33 cent tina's burritoes were 3 dollars.
Booze is cheap, smokes are cheap, chips are cheap. Thats ill I shop there for.
For everything food related, ill drop 100 bucks at the super market every couple of weeks and only hit the frozen/fast food shit if im high/desperate/too lazy to make a lunch for work.

lol

was trolls and shills, there may have been bots, or just shills CtrlcCtrlp old post. hard to tell. same effect.

+++
I suggest that the code is changed mid thread by OP ? We are entering critical waters here anons

You're not Q.
AlsoNotQ

You're a blue blooded American middle manager and a company that sells vacuums and you're going to buy a goddamned brand new American SUV with your bonus. What's it gonna be?

Here's what I was able to do with just cloning the HF layer to remove the excess texture and painting below the HF layer to smooth the underlying transitions.

mediafire.com/file/vw83qb43l0w6c75/Photoshop� Actions 2017.atn

Oh hey I did an internship through them as a river patrol ranger for the forest service. Like you said pay wasn't great. We got housing and a living stipend and relocation costs. It was a fantastic experience and I cannot recommend it enough, I learned a lot and met some really cool people.

What if they have a repeating system where it will only use copies for a short period of time? We post something 35 times and then it gets abused?

Are we skipping the first line thing now? I'm creeped out desu

Mind blown by how these clowns work and lol seems like the rabbit hole is even deeper than expected...

huiontablet.com/all-products/pen-tablet-monitor/kamvas-gt-191.html
tried one of these a few weeks a go at my friends place, i actually really liked it save for the color balancing (everything has a greyish/blue tinge to it that we just couldnt get rid of). first time dealing with a monitor tablet, so have no idea if its actually a good model or not for the price. anyone got any suggestions for an alternative to this tablet/fix for the color?

People keep saying Q could be an AI

What you dont get is collectively /po/ IS THE AI

Thousands of minds synced in together feeding off eachothers intel to get to a solution in real time

This place is a living hivemind, a real world entity that has real world impact

Why do you think CTR, Shareblue, CIA and automated bots infiltrate the board to seperate the collective hivemind, lead them down different directions, split us up?

It's all happening and the past two weeks I've never been more sure about something in my life.

Give her another chance. If she tries to make your life miserable again talk it out with her or someone in your friend group whom you trust; if any shit starts, let her be the one to start it. I hope things work out for you though, people can change a lot in five years.

+++
That was freakin cray cray. Anyone making the V thread? I'm logging in now to do it otherwise.

Make sure you include the part where this is all a LARP and Q lied to everyone about huma and podesta being arrested and how no new information has come out for a solid week that has lead to anything significant and everyone here just cirlejerks off of repeated information that''s already been said.

These threads are clearly full of good willed schitzos and disinfo agents.

Compare these threads to /cfg/ and you will understand.

Also if you believe Q isn't a role playing faggot, then you deserve to be stuck in these threads.

Q said disney was a distraction, disinfo. ..

Bots show up within 11 replies fucking nuts+++

This is why VOL is not Q. Trump does not now, nor has he ever=Deep State. VOL came in post initial Q to create distrust and push alien agenda. The difference was remarkable. Remember..the dark often comes masked in light.

Something about the circumstances has changed today. Why have some Q posts been omitted from OP?

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Nigger wacky chick and her friends are Q.
twitter.com/kibbitzlaw
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
twitter.com/laxog_poppy
twitter.com/1st5d
Get your shit correct and stop the madness. You normalfags are making us look bad falling for this fictional nonsense. When will you accept that there is no happening? The 20th? Trip Q has been shamed out of this joint, so that's never happening. When? Also it's the Jews you dumb niggers.

>9/11 ;o

Can do boss. Consider it done.

>Roger half way

There may be one or two posts from Q that could have been real. After that Victory of the Light took over the posting with multiple operators. Some posting as Q and others posting encouraging bakers to bake and trying to help "guide" us to the answers. They also joined on Twitter and gave instructions. Why would they keep saying all posts after 11/9 are not Q? This is because the leaders decided to stop the game. Then either one of then decided to create a trip and keep posting or someone else decided to take over on their own. Here is where the ARG began:

A project/Operation where these nut jobs think doing this will create some kind of shift in our dimension and aye lmaos will come to save us....

theeventchronicle.com/category/the-event/

This is examples of what they used to create Q theories along with videos from Jay Dyer etc.

youtube.com/channel/UChQHDn0UcwnijTu7DxgynHQ

More coordination between the plaeidian BPearthwatch.com crazy people:

2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=1

The first one to admit they were Q and then came here to back track. Now posting here under several IDs trying to keep the threads baking. Topolanon is one of the fake VOTL.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/

yes, but i wish i was Q

Haven’t tried to find connection flight. I assume BAYS related. Hopefully clowns weren’t awaiting Q

Drew this earlier today

so that I could buy a dildo, toy underear, etc. forgot to mention that.

So the Q posts are an attempt to get us all (here and elsewhere w/memes) thinking like Trump? Sounds good to me.

So you've definitely noticed these weird ass nonsensical threads filled with equally nonsensical replies

>This all started after some guy (sauce?) with namefagging as "Q clearance Patriot" dropped a series of questions saying he was an insider

>100 million subsequent larps and shills taint everything about his original thread

Even if the original guy was a LARP he still asked ALL the right questions, if you've read them you would know

Why are shills trying to taint the original so much?

hide all crab threads

[ - ]

Im really not a bot folks. Phone fag with bad connection... it makes me different id every 3 captchas er so, but this is one hell of a month. Kekus Maximus, indeed.
>beenheresince31ocfuckingtober, iirc...which i fucking dont. Fuck

here! let me know if anyone else is interested, he took like two more pictures

>He doesn't realize CTR shitposting is part of the false-flagging to push the narrative and culture towards a certain direction.
There's no way that someone on an anonymous Tibetan basket weaving image board would tag themselves in a certain way, adopt a certain image, and then proceed to act a certain way, right? It's counter-espionage 101. Fuck but you guys are easy.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)

Declaration of war as per Q
archive.is/VUm5R

This is my last post for tonight. Can someone take over yet again?

I'm planning on starting up a Twitch Plays Pokemon channel, trying to decide on the first game for them to play. I read the first TPP was originally going to do the 151 hack, but the guy that set it up messed it up.

The programming is almost done, should be done tomorrow, then just got to fix up the twitch channel a bit and make it look good.

I wanted to do Red or Blue as the first game, any ideas for a rom hack to use?

Q. In the first post of each thread, include an indicator character. Anyone who isn't a bot, just use it as the first character in your post. Ignore anyone who doesn't.

Change indicator every thread. These idiot bot wranglers wont be able to keep up. When they finally figure out how to parse it, we just change methods.

Q IS TRUMP HIMSELF

CHECKEMMM

I don't disagree but I'm curious... what would you have picked for Dawn?

You guys are pretenders and thats not funny anymore.

Most (not all) of you are missing the Point.

Lets say Mega is a LARP. Than everything is fine and dandy. Have fun running around following some Breadcrumps and help this ARG to come to fruition.

But if Mega is legit and Q was legit. You're all trying to be part of something you are not.

Sure. user is supposed to meme the shit out of stuff. As well as collect Evidence and understand what is given.

But as Mega said : No one can stop it.

Instead pretending to be helping be playing conspiracy and memeing a lot of disinfo (you guys seem to be pretty blind to it) you should start to prepare yourself and your close ones. Get them in the know with what they NEED to know.

Stuff is going to hit the fan soon enough. The Storm is already ongoing, we're just not in the center yet.

Once again :

Instead to focus on this Shit do the World a favor and do not play into the hands of disinfo, and by god stop pretending to be saving the world.

You are NOT needed.

lol

I can confirm speech started at 3:33...still don't know if that was significant.

That Fiji stuff was not from Q...saw that after speech...total joke.

The president's mouth was noticibly dry and he needed water, which apparently wasn't under podium. Inthink the fact that he was that nervous means something...the only other time he was that nervous was during the debate after audio tape release.

Fiji stuff is a Larp...

This was from the very last thread. These bots are something else.

I guess ita back to "is x white" threads. Because those are so much more important

Canadia geese are the most similar to dogs

btw if yall haven't figured out Q is a group of 3-4 people including Trump

just got back from a dig
WARNING
LARPer tripcoding as !BOty4P6PYU
This LARPer showed up early in several threads on the 4th right after Sarah Sanders posted the relevant pic. Later posted goolagable pic of Sarah's gold pumps and legs. Used a cutesy "ya'll" (not to be confused with meg's "y'all"). Probably a VOTL fem-larp, likely related to TOPOLANON, which I doubted from the first.

I'll be digging for more obvious fakes. In the meantime, I've been looking at all of the images that Q posted, and I am near certain there is a legit Q. Still haven't completely decoded how to distinguish definitively from some of the less obvious LARPers, but I'm a as sure as I can be that Q is legit based on timelines and photos. I'll be stitching all that together and posting back. Don't know if I can get it done tonight due to domestic obligations, but I have the hard part done.

Stay tuned.

Yes absolutely. There is always Velcro tape too.

&
#
This was all a hell of a thing, you know?

This goes for where I live, sorry. Thought was the same everywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=c28o33LqH-Q

a group of 20 people from 8pol leftypol. They organize on discord and blast 80 anti-Spencer meme with different IDs to drown out rational discussion about him. If every second post screams "SHILL" or "CIA" they can kill any pro-Spencer discussion.

You can recognize them by the character-assassination conehead shops and retarded posting style/memes. Their infamous shills like Moarpheus even admit it.

This is their campaign:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Btw a lot of shitskins join them because they're scared of Spencer.

Or maybe “Q” hasn’t returned because IT’S ALL A FUCKING LARP!!! YOU FUCKING LARP FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD!

CBTS is the truth but at what COST?
Did Trump make a Deal with the Devil?
What did the Devil want in return for abolishing the Jews? $$$? Control???
Question both sides of the coin
There must always be a King?
What was the true purpose of Vietnam War?
Did they succeed?
Why is Vietnam important? Location? Easy Access? to what?
What happened in 1975 in THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE?
Why did US help the mujahideen fight the Russians?
What resource was acquired by US as a result?
Did the US and Mujahideen have an agreement? Who broke it?
Whats the Real Reason for killing UBL?
What was he tasked todo? Overseer?
What purpose did the War in Afghanistan serve?
Who controls THE GOLDEN CRESCENT?
Did the puppets deviate from the original mission for a fast $$$?
Who supplied the $$$?
Did this make the Devil Mad?
Has the Devil gotten its revenge? THE STORM IS COMING!
Does the Devil control The Crescant and The Triangle? or just one? Who controls the other?
What is the actual reason for the Myanmar Genocide? More Space? for What?
Who controls Duterte? Why did he kill them without a trial? For Whom?
Why is Philippines important?
What lies DIRECTLY east of The Triangle?
What country lies past the Ocean?
Does the Devil control that country?
What purpose THE WALL actually serve?
Is it blocking someone or something?
THE SUPPLY IS THERE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMAND?
CAN THE DEVIL MAKE YOU DEMAND IT?

Percocets, molly, Percocets
Rep the set, gotta rep the set
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Mask on, fuck it, mask off
Mask on, fuck it, mask off
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Don't chase no bitches

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-r37iZXn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=CviUu4Sdxls

+++
+++
+++
Guys, I have an idea that should fix the bots. What we need is something that Humans can do easily when posting, but that Spammy humans (shills) would find prohibitive.
We also need something that bots shouldn't be able to do without much difficulty, or perhaps at all.
+++
Idea: We all use Tripcodes, and we start our post with our Code
+++
So, for me, that'll look like

ButtBeans [TripCodeHere]
Post Content.
+++
If that doesn't work, I don't suspect anything will.

Do u have any saved to share??

This is actually going to run people off using Sup Forums. Mods can't really want that. These bot numbers and people generally hassling these threads is not good for business.

I guess it's too obscure even for /d/.
#

Hey guys, I'm looking for this manga. I forgot its name but it involved a blonde or white haired male protagonist. He was in the Yakuza or like a small gang of gangsters. His love interest is the daughter of a major Yakuza boss with a dragon tattoo on her back which was first shown when some dudes tried to rape her. He has a scene with her where two dudes on a motorcycle tried to steal her purse and the girl and the protagonist chase after them. Something happens in between and he saves her from falling off the bridge but grabs her by the panties and she unintentionally flashes him.

I don't even have a screenshot of it but here's a pic I drew of the protagonist working out in the woods. It's part of the manga, maybe it'll jog your memory. But he was facing the other direction.

Thanks in advance.

#
Back in thread #382 I suggested that since part of what Q wants us to do is prepare the normies so there isn’t chaos when things start happening. Toward that end, I’ve suggested in several threads that some of the Q questions indicate that Barack Obama was trapped by the swamp but managed “pay the debt” before he left office.
Question 469 on the Pastebin text version “BO paid the debt prior to leaving office.”

Also, it sure looks like Barck Obama went to NORTH Korea just prior to President Trump’s likely visit there last week (There have been many posts showing that one of the photos in President Trump twitter video about the ASEAN conferece was a photo out a plane window of NORTH Korea.

67. Why does BO travel in advace of the President?
143. Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
167. Where is BO today.
230. Where is BO TODAY?
270. WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?
279. WHERE IS BO?
280. WHERE WAS BO YESTERDAY?
(A lot of emphasis on where Barak was, no?)

Also, Admiral Rogers was the only 3 letter agency head kept by Trump, and met with President-elect Trump secretly while Obama was still in office.

539. Who was part of MI during BO term?
(Admiral Rogers was an Obama appointment. He is the only 3 letter agency head kept by Trump.)
649. Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet."
No matter how much we disliked Obama, it looks to me like someone may have been holding something over Obama but that he “paid the debt” prior to leaving office. It also appears that the DOD invesigations which led to yesterday’s arrests (see pic) were put into place while BO was in office.

If part of our job is to “calm the normies” then the idea that Obama started this ball rolling would be a huge calmer.

Sorry I keep spreading this across threads. I'm squeezing CBTS in between work projects.
+++

+++
Because he isn’t Q number 1. Number 2, he’s only posted one other time
+++

+++

KAC Stoner probably.

Kinda of an obscure gun for confags to use.
+++

+++

This has to be one of the best threads on soc so far!

M 22 Australia here. Switch looking for littles and bigs. My kik is okchaseme
+++

Incorrect. His larps usually start with Intel drops, gradually goes to gnostic/ayy topics. That group has been larping for years. Last larp was the sept. 23rd crap.

+++
If "it can't be stopped", tell me what risk WE pose to "it".

Q said:
>We can't do it without you.

Make up your mind, or shill on.
#

The Third Floofing Edition
It's that time of the year again, anons. Post floofs.

+++

lol
#

+++

>people that say things i don't like are baiting

What kind of retarded logic is this?
+++

#

I think the 2 sips of water trump did was a coded signal to someone watching, something odd enough to stand out in a speech

the "Q" post about fiji, fiji water and mermaids is bogus to make us chase our tail
+++

Perhaps this is what Q meant by them going all out to shut down Sup Forums. Not sure what alternative we can use for now.

+++
I used to think Q is legit. Now i am starting to doubt. I need to feel like Q is legit again. Please help user!

NightBaker !!6kZ44O8g0Wt

Happy to try this. Glad to see 1 human in here man.

+++

#
Q coming back? It's all been rather quiet the past 24 hours
#

+++
Post hot hairy chicks with pussy hair, butthole hair and armpit hair getting ducked

Bonus for fit girls or OC

Me and my go for starters
+++

#
Q states public disclosures are very much misleading.
+++

+++
How about a macro instead? Pic related
+++

Wow they going after Roseanne Barr

earthship.org/

+++
Q does respond sometimes but it isn't really typical
+++

*$*/#*
This is advanced bot derailing right here

*$*$*