Notice How Aussies Don't Pick On Americans

I have noticed in the past few weeks a lot of anti American sentiment directed at US posters. I find it comforting that Australians aren't among those trying to force the new le 56 percent meme on our poor old burger friends.
Remember, Oceania has always been at war with Romania.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLtb5SAoz24
google.com/maps/@37.3522666,-121.8304031,3a,75y,150.55h,70.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYOZ6PdX3TKxWligxo7OYnA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huh? I've made hundreds of le 26% face threads

I'm part English, Italian, german and abo. Fucking abo. My hair is even jet black. I think i'm Le 33%. I don't think I have much business pushing that meme.

americans are the only thing defending us from 1.5 billion chinks lol

It's not about who actually did what but about perceptions.

youtu.be/RLtb5SAoz24 @27:27 u all in it together

first northern hemisphere post

Anyway, I support the bullying of burgers who act like retards in hopes that they either fuck off or smarten up.

Aussies are the only ones left in the Anglosphere who aren't total fags. Canada is trying to be Sweden, UK is already Pakistan. Too bad about that vote though. And that whole being overrun by Chinese. Probably better than sharing a border with Mexico though.

You know we're bros for life Australia, we'll even let you annex the kiwis if you want, I think we can all agree it'd be for the best. As for le memes, we aren't worried about it, Jews have been trying to break us for years but now our eyes are open. Love you kangaroo man, no homo.

Honestly the sad part is USA is fucking cucked as shit. No point in hiding the truth.

Why would anyone fuck an aboo? What was wrong with criminals in 'stralia?

I fucking hate yankee dogs.

Yankee go home.

So you notice the shilling and lack of really good political theads last couple weeks op? Mods are deleting them. Something happened.

Why

Shit culture, shitty, arrogant people.

aren't your polish girls fucking niggers?

I'm glad i'm not australian. I don't think I could handle being in land of chads.

>perceptions
Yeah, Aussies shitpost on everyone including themselves.

>Notice How Aussies Don't Pick On Americans

I believe this is because we're highly influenced by their culture.

It would be like making fun of your father, or making fun of pommies (on second thought, we like a bit of bants with Brits).

The '>56%' meme breaks my heart every time I hear of it, although I don't speak for all of my countrymen.

ROLL

Coming from a chink born in australia but is now a conservative voting American, I really want you guys to sort yourselves out. Also, what the fuck is up with kangaroo scrotum pouchs?

No American would say that.

Spotted the Chang

We’re bros. We write the same language.

>the only possible reason anyone could have a reason to criticise Americans was if they were a subhuman chink
This is the kind of arrogance I'm talking about.

I personally take every opportunity to bash Americans. I never pick on any one else, even leafs. Sage

Sound like a chang who is mad because can't become a nu-male due to not having any facial hair for hipster fag beard

>Aussies are the only ones left in the Anglosphere who aren't total fags
>Those gun rights

Yep.

It's not the America hate, it is your diction. You say gook things.

Idk man, idk.

Every classroom in every relevant state (ca, tx, ny, il, etc) looks like this now. I grew up in Cali and it wasnt unusual for me the be the only white kid in classroom, the norm was like 3 or 4 whites in a classroom of 35.
You guys are lucky your minorities are chinks. Chinks here are like a fucking godsend immigrant

That is because we don't want them to pick on our country back seeings as we have the lowest wage growth in recorded history, just voted in gay marriage, have no freedom of speech laws, can't own any kind of weapon at all, have no innovation, no companies. We are literally fucking useless.

just replace Italian with Greek and you''re literally me

Situational sexuality, like in case of most prisons.

My girlfriend is a Texan and I would actually rather live in the USA than Australia most of the year.

>I find it comforting that Australians aren't among those trying to force the new le 56 percent meme on our poor old burger friends.
We're not the eternal leaf ffs

Quality shitposting is our game, not the forced memes of Ny Sverige

Did you get one of those little fat dumpy latinas?

BOW DOWN TO YOUR KANGZ

lol she's white

Huff enough paint and you can be fucked up to the point where you don’t know you’re fucking an abo.
I think that’s part of their mating ritual, they both get so blasted on gas fumes that they can stand to fuck each other.

We are of a similar spirit. We were the last frontiersmen of the West.

straight outta the Nosferatu core book

It's cus Aussies recognize proper usage of a good meme, always in moderation so it stays funny for a longer period of time. Meanwhile Euros are autistic as fuck and once they get a hold of a new meme that makes fun of Americans, their nemesis, they will spam that shit all day, every day, derail entire threads with it, make threads with nothing but the Amerimongrels, and in true autistic bullied younger brother fashion, find any American post in a thread and just spam 20 amerimongrels, doesn't matter what the American said.

Euros think memes and bantz are like psychological warfare or something and believe if you spam it enough times it will make Americans leave

>Probably
infinitely.

Emu War.

I love the land down under though.

would aussies pay average home price of $800k to live here?
google.com/maps/@37.3522666,-121.8304031,3a,75y,150.55h,70.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYOZ6PdX3TKxWligxo7OYnA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

800k should seem cheap to yall

We know where our bread’s vegemote.
Also America is the most powerful uncucked nation

Have you ever seen an emu? Those things are aggressive as fuck. They're like the pit bulls of big birds.

We were basically the same till you faggots melted all your guns. It was all downhill from there.

Our gun laws are on par with New York

We don't have to enforce the 56% meme, they're enforcing it upon themselves.

>tfw you don't know many Aussies irl

Why live?

Only one I do that live in my hometown is an autist who wore fingerless gloves to class. Weird guy.

I have noticed a lot of Texan-Aussies, one family I know moved there a few years ago, she was a Texan he an Aussie. Know a few Aussies here in TX too.

My buddy and I fuck two lasses from Melbourne in Corpus last November at a Brand New concert (both were 7s). They came down from Houston and apparently too tired to go back up that night so they stayed at our room and got screwed sideways. Here's the kicker....we're Spanish

Spanish or Mexican?

Anti-Americanism is a deserved product of their complete and utter self-delusion. We Euros don't deny we're in the shit, but the fucking burgers on here are acting like they don't have any issues and are demographically better off. By any metric, they're worse off. Their average "white nationalist" would just about pass as a southern med in Europe.

>my buddy and I fuck two lasses from Melbourne
>melbourne
You could just say China.

yeah right
one of you stupid cunts was blah blah’ing about how we’re mongrels. zog puppets and not a world power.
the bbc poster is an aussie. get fucked mate

Spanish. Basque more specifically. My buddy... who knows. Dude has a hog

Who cares he's lying either way

You look brown

>fuck two lasses from Melbourne
Are you pretending this is some kind of achievement?

nah cunt, you're a fucking faggot that sucks american cocks for breakfast. I bet you wear supreme and watch netflix constantly. Fuck shartmerica.

moors that are born in Euskadi aren't Basque

Nah I believe it, Aussies are known to be easy lays.

I am home. Feels good man.

I feel bad
the 2 races I least Want to be are abo and black
with abo being the worst of the two
and I'm not even racist

>I have noticed in the past few weeks a lot of anti American sentiment directed at US posters.
They're divide and conquer shills, you absolute moron.

Idk I can't tell. Some of your auss shitposters make it seem like it is, but I didn't think so when those two 'back packers' were moaning. I'm sure they are great ambassadors for Melbourne from what I here on Sup Forums

>overcompensating mixed abo detected

>back packers
Packing 13 different diseases. Have you been tested? If not for a disease, for corruption of the soul?

Liars. Abos don't know how to use computers.

Nah not abo, try again. Just sick of you faggots pushing your culture onto us while our government sucks your dick to protect us from non existent threats, closest power that could rival us is indonesia and even then we would wipe the floor with them so we don't need you. I guarantee we don't have a nuclear program cause of you faggots not letting us, you would crush us like iran if we even tried to attain any semblance of sovereignty through nuclear weaponry.

>straya can't even kiss ass right

A lot of people who post the burger meme is because all Americans do is divide and conquer and they think they know more about Europe than europeans themselves. It also doesn't help that America is ruled by kikes and has been kiked infested for 100 years now

Also the biggest reason why I and probably most of us hate them is because of how much they meddle in other countries and how they intervene in every war they can get their hands on. Smells very juden to me

I am

Good thing I came from Navarre

Good thing I came from southern Navarre

But I live here and can confirm with all my heart and honestly those memes are true. How is the truth divide and conquer ?

>sucks your dick
>not letting us

>Just sick of you faggots pushing your culture onto us
:( Me too user. I fucking hate that my friends now listen to niggerbeats and mock people they see as 'bogan'. It is cringeworthy as fuck. Instead these little faggots want to go to University in their Vans while listening to Lil Pump going*BRAAP* being like "Gucci gang gucci gang lol did you hear what XXXTenacion did on Snapchat hurr hurr" wearing their gay ass American brand clothing instead of Levi's/R.M Williams clothing.

The only Aussies I've met are Vietnamese and other chinks, so I wouldn't know. I don't cook rice

It sounds like your friends are poofs. You might be too. Why do you care about their choice of clothing?

but your skin is brown. basques are white

Nobody's forcing you to consume the nigger culture that is being exported from this shithole. Your people are doing so willingly.

what's the point of this thread?