Breathe in

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> fourchin BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496
lmgtfy.com/?q=archive a link
archive.fo/ghk4x
archive.is/JgPKo
westmonster.com/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link or gay

Why ? Can't you search Google with your fat fingers ?

>A meme flag talking about a meme flag
By them responding that alone, justified the creation of the flag. Any publicity is good publicuty if it gets the normies talking about it

>wishful thinking
>immediately after the immensely successful "it's okay to be white" campaign
Fuck off, BBC shill.

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496

>It failed to take off
>So why don't we try to popularize this failed meme in our medias?

Journalists logic

Archive it faggot

idk how nigger

How will the extremist racist illegal terrorists at Sup Forums ever recover

Got them to talk about it. Seems successful to me. So they didn't think the flag was legit, was never suppose to

we cannot let our influence wane guys, we need to do something fucking retarded like Charlottesville again and get everyone talking about us!

>Implying stories like this won't keep Sup Forums in the media headlines for months to come

we just wanted to make it equal for everyone
fucking BBC bigots

Islam probably will become the most popular religion in Sweden before too long, as well as in many other Western European nations. Muslims don't even need to become the majority demographically; so many native Swedes are atheist that Islam will easily become the de facto largest religion. So really, replacing the Nordic Cross with a Nordic Crescent wouldn't be too big of a stretch.

lmgtfy.com/?q=archive a link

says increasingly nervous media

where's the archive

Nov 2016> elect a president of the united states of america

Nov 2017> cant even change swedens flag

O how the mighty have fallen. Admit it 4 chan your time is over. Now its our time.

Whose time is it now? Reddit's?

made it to the news

BUT SWEDEN IS SUPER MUSLIM NAO :9

One failed meme and suddenly Sup Forums is cucked? Kek drop the meme flag you shill.

>people have to be told that this was only a joke

BBC and Sweden are racist, islamaphobic bigots for treating their future flag as a joke. They are literally being islamophobic and deserve the terror attacks that happen to them because of isolating innocent muslims through this mockery.

>>
>calling Sup Forums a "breeding ground"

my sides

I told you faggot this was a bad idea. This is the work of reddit newfags, retard-tier operation from the start.

IOTBW was much better.

at least swedes were MAD

lol They show the flag.
BBC has atleast one of /ourguys/ in there

Everyone knows all the dankest meems come from REDDIT nowadays. Just recently, they BTFOed Bill Nye so hard he started crying!

>decline
>shitposts are now front page news on major media outlets

translate cuckboi

sage you cunt

in a thread on this lastnight someone from over here posted that they might have been the journalist and they they may have started the threads just so it could flop so they could make an article about it to push their book.
Shit was weird. Kinda made sense though, the BBC picked it up VERY quick, almost like the guy had the article prepared.

I said this when it was posted. Even the writing style is different from a normal BBC story.

All the news I read on news sites anymore I see them here days before. Not sure if Sup Forums is just a trial balloon to see how many replies it gets so when they publish shit it will get more clicks for ad money.

SWEDEN DINDU NUFFIN

OR WHAT NIGGER ?

This. The BBC just published the Swedestan flag and now everyone who looked at the article made a connection between Sweden and the islamic invasion. Will it make a difference? Probably not, but at least it's a small step in the right direction.

Weird coinkidinks

>immensely successful
>he seriously believes this
Do you know how many Americans heard of this campaign? At most a few thousand. Nobody really cared.
Outside of your bubble, it did nothing.

>meanwhile in Germanistan

>one failed meme that nobody cares about
g-g-give it up already goyim!

FLAG CONTEST GENERAL,
GET IN HERE

jordan peterson tweeted about it and he alone has a legion behind him

I forgot the fact that a TV station in Germany is unironically doing it

Wow you totally got them there! How will they ever recover! Now that they've publicized it and exposed this desperate Sup Forums attempt, Sup Forums wins! Thank you and your based Trudeau-logic!

>One of pols antics didn't work
Media
>oh my god BTFO pol HAHAHAHA wrong side of history HAHAHAH

>he thinks Sup Forums ever had any influence
>he doesn't realize it was just Russia doing it while making Sup Forums feel in power

I'm so confused by this. Are they suggesting that putting the crescent design on the Swedish flag is hateful? To whom? Do they now think that Islamizimg Sweden is a bad thing, or do they just not like being mocked? I have no idea what they're trying to say. Somehow I doubt they understand what they're saying either.

This should be used in the meme war to convince Swedistan to change their flag. Tell them to be more like the progressive Germans

>tfw in decline

I think it's so funny how they think we are less influential than we have ever been and continue to think we don't really mean anything, yet they are writing articles about us. The fucking BBC news, not your local outlet, a world renowned news agency is writing about you faggots

>demographic increase means we aren't in cultural decline.
user.......

They cannot logically argue against changing the flag.
So just focus on it being an op.
Eventually it won't be a meme, wonder what their response will be then.

Left side is literally free speech. You can wave the ISIS flag in America if you want to without being arrested. You'll still probably be beaten up and put on watchlists in both countries, but it's legal.
Right side is literally fake news.

Don't you just love how stupid journalists are?

>/ourguy/ inside the bbc
They're sitting in their offices, smiling like the smug little shits they are, completely ignorant of how this is a win for us. I love it.

Why do I need to archive it

Pathetic.
How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>Decline
>Appears on national and international news more than ever before.

>decline
>literally free ad on biggest news channel

Daily reminder for all newfags.

Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong ever ever ever.

>news based on website with a warning label "don't take this site too seriously, it could be work of fiction"

It's all again Fakenews again

I think this is a legit false flag, I am on this board almost 24/7 and I only saw that flag version posted by them, not usThis is the one that get posted usually or the one with the penis
I think they are making shit up

> falling for the "Russia did everything" meme

anyone realized BBC is same initials for Big Black Cock

You're right. We mustn't stop now.

#TrumpRussia #Resist

I hadn't even heard of this shit. They're giving it more publicity. It's like they read a random idea some guy made on here and thought it was a Sup Forums psyops.

From
>who is this 4chen?
to
>t-they are declining goy!

Makes you think.

Wait he did nothing wrong?
>B-but muh education classes in grade school!

I understand it's hard for a 12 year old to understand this, but let me guide you through it:
>Sup Forums created a false-flag
>where they pretended to be leftists and tried to get people to change Sweden's flag to an Islamic flag
>in hopes that actual leftists would agree with them
>making the average population turn on the leftists
Except no one supported this idea by Sup Forums, not even leftists.

>Why do I need to archive it
Consider the benefits of "archiving" over "not archiving".

Then remember that you're a retard and that there are at least 10 more major reasons you couldn't figure out.

Archive:
archive.fo/ghk4x

pretty much

you're not welcome here.

seems legit

It's retarded meme anyway

>failed

>Extremist

All I see here is a decline of BBC.

They have no idea how the chans work, after all these years. Pathetic.

I told you fucking idiots not to push this, now when the actual islamic push happens they’ll be all like ”hurr is jus dem 4chin trolls”

Who is this? Why are you here? You fake motherfucker. One of the biggest shills on Sup Forums we know. We are following you.

they picked the wrong flag

Think about it for a minute, you could literally save 100s of anons the trouble by providing a URL. It's a common courtesy when you make a thread

pic unrelated

John Cena's

Too bad. I'll keep posting anyway.

So... successful troll is successful?

It is, thanks for noticing

also trips

archive.is/JgPKo

This. So Strange how it evolved. We are going to find out for sure. The writer of the article is getting a visit next week. Oh, you didn't know Sup Forums has a offline squad now. Be fucking scared because these guys mean business.

Yeah, that's way Tucker Carlson mentioned it a few days after it started. Nice try, memefag.

Then ppl need to wake up for that part

>They have no idea how the chans work, after all these years. Pathetic.

Oh no! Big world-famous media company doesn't know how a small irrelevant right-wing extremist website works! How will they ever recover their billions of viewers?

It was traveling around the net quite a bit and I don't know why people complain the media publicizing thing
It's the medias job

Publicize
(To make something widely known)

It didn't came from Sup Forums it was a set up.

Trying to change the Swedish flag was maybe a bit too ambitious and it should have been started by right wing shills on liberal boards.
BUT any press is good press.
I found this board, because some retarded Swiss left wing newspaper was hating on it.

your life is empty anyway. I would have filled 15 seconds of it.

Also > courtesy

Pretty much.

What started as a semi-retarded idea last week in some basement made it to one of the world's largest news outlets for everyone to see it.

Honestly it's like they are on our side and want this shit to be seen.

I guess they want this for all of u-rope

westmonster.com/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/

>we r anomalous
>we ar regiun
>forgive and forget
>expecto patronum
god damn has Sup Forums sunk to a new low

>we can't let our influence wane
You lose.