American Military Laugh Thread

American here, I can laugh at my own countries incompetence Our nation harbors some of the softest most sheltered population ever. Only here cause of money and expensive toys built off the backs and success of generations before us. C'mon guys
>if you cant laugh at yourself
as they say.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/17/navy-fails-to-see-humor-in-pilots-penis-in-the-sky-prank/
youtu.be/gBU6GkseD1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A soldier, sailor, airman, marine, and coastie walk into a bar. They have a great time and safely take a taxi home.

Navy pilot drew dick in the sky today

Good times produce weak men, weak men create and permit things to go to shit
>> Military = indentured welfare system

A 33% white welfare system at that

Bump to keep er breathing, I just realized every military operation on foot revolves around units having immense odds stacked on the enemy
>Intel
>Drone surveillance
>Night vision goggles
>Element of surprise,
>overwhelming numbers munitions fire power
I think if our service men had to go toe to toe with real gents like Aussies or Russians in a fair fight they'd probably shit themselves.

>American here
I doubt that.

Shhhh.... wtf? You trying to get us all killed? Norway threatens to attack every fucking day.

Yea we might have some difficulty with another superpower like Russia or China but not Austrailia. Cuckodile Dundee couldnt even take out a bunch of Emus

>American here
>meme flag
Pick one.

Born and raised in AZ n LA idolizing military and police then getting around the age of really being involved and exposed to it meanwhile seeing how everyone operates and traveling all the mysticism of the American got put into perspective. How we lost to a bunch of rice farming gooks in holes in Vietnam. Whats new in the personnel guide book, mandatory counseling if you see a mean look from the enemy?

You cunts are alright sometimes.

He probably had to personally apologize to every woman tranny and xir in his branch under go sensitivity training. You know the brass is writing pages of regulation to keep this from ever happening again, and pleading to the cucks for forgiveness.

Yep, you guys need another proper war, this is stupid all this cool shit laying around not pummeling something. Come to Africa.

nypost.com/2017/11/17/navy-fails-to-see-humor-in-pilots-penis-in-the-sky-prank/
>The pilot flew a pattern “that left a condensed air trail resembling an obscene image to observers on the ground,” Navy officials told The Post in a statement.
>Obscene
Literally 2 circles and 2 lines.
>A woman who snapped pictures of the offending member told KREM 2 News that she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what it was.

Agreed OP smells of foreign shill.

I want to be angry at him, but OP reminds me of that one senior kid in high school that becomes friends with the new freshmen saying that all of the kids in his grade are just fake losers who he didn't want to hangout with. All of this hoping the freshmen would think his is cool while ignoring the reality that he was just a loser.

>that she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what it was.

I know merkins get accused of being prudish but come the fuck on

THIS, the pilot did this over Washington state, must have triggered millions of cucks.

When the American isn't facing nigger tier homeless people (arabs) who may as well be shooting muskets lol

woops pic didn't go through.

I'll just leave this right here.

Humans in general can be dump on occasion even the smartest will do a dumb thing. The USA Army is also a collective of ppl/humans so occasional lack of logic happens. But, the truth is US army is powerful, has experience, and the tough ones stay in the shadows so I would never underestimate them. Allthough I prefer facts I often feel US has a very important role to play and will end up being on the side of justice when it will be needed the most.

youtu.be/gBU6GkseD1w

>mfw an Arleigh Burke gets taken out and half the crew killed by an unarmed civilian oil tanker off the coast of Singapore

>implying welfare system are ever white.

We make scandals out of boob slips, literally the things that are meant for children.

"How will I explain boobs to my kids!"