A lesson of history for some Sup Forumstard

a lesson of history for some Sup Forumstard

romans come from anatolia
anatolians were mixed
the blonde "romans" were the celts and the germans in france
so why someone say that romans were germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Troy_Once_Stood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

romans came from Rome, Italy.

dumb nigger

> romans
> Anatolia

????

Is your only source the myth of Aeneas?

ancient anatolians were nordic.

They were not

White people come from Africa.

Were so

Troy was actually in Finland, Romans were survivors from the Troy war and descendants of ancient Finns.

Nein

>ID: ggez

>AYO YOU BE SAYIN
>WE WUZ CAESARS N SHEIT?

Romans came from ROME you dumb nigger.

I smell a roach behind that meme flag

black people orginally came from siberia and migrated to africa because its warmer there

Wtf i need sauce kasper.

So that means Achilles was Swedish cause us Swedes conquered and ruled Finns.

I am the descendant of Achilles confirmed. I will drag Finnish hector outside of the streets of Helsinki ( Troy).

Ancient Egyptians were white.

Lol pretty sure it was in England you dirty Magyar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Troy_Once_Stood

Romans were Italics. They were a Latin tribe. They had Greek cultural and scientific influences, but they were entirely Italian in nature and origin, with many anthropologists believing they migrated to central Italy from central Europe.

Why can't AnCaps get anything right?

>the blonde "romans" were the celts and the germans in france

Are you retarded?

We are talking about real history here faggot, go larp somewhere else.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

Just feels good to know I'm his descendant you know :)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Aeneid is fiction.

Correct
People on pol need to learn about ancient finland and the korean super empire

Are you fucking retarded? Achilles was greek. How the fuck do you you mix happenings few millenia ago with some crusade things in the middle ages?

This i did not know, thanks kasper.

No actually, Troy was in ancient Estonia. Finns and other Balts were the heroes of the story.
>Achilles is a little bitch who cries to mommy when he doesn't get his way
go figure
Thor was a descendant of Priam btw

My little autistic friend, do you really think I'm being serious? I'm just pointing out how bizarre your theory is. Here's from the article you linked:

>The Baltic Origins of Homer's Epic Tales is an essay written by Felice Vinci, a nuclear engineer and amateur historian, published for the first time in 1995.

So the guy is not even a legit historian. Ok. It was written in 1995. I could write a meme book about how Swedes were the ancient Greeks too, you know?

>2017, cusp of 2018
>Not knowing the difference between Transalpline Gaul and Cisalpine Gaul
>Not realizing why saying Transgender or Cisgender is fucking retarded

>Still, most scholars reject Vinci's theories. Here are the main reason of criticism:

His thesis is not confirmed by convincing archeological proofs: as results from the excavation, the Baltic coasts were populated by Neolithic cultures, using ceramic crockery and not bronze objects, at the time suggested by Vinci. The Scandinavian Bronze Age, in fact, began later.[citation needed]
Homeric poems have been subjected to probably deep variations during the centuries of oral transmission. Several expressions, typical of oral tradition, are thought to have developed when the poems were first written down, mingled with others representing a previous age. Therefore, it is impossible to ascribe the current Homeric texts to a precise historical period.[14]
Homeric toponyms are compared with the current or medieval Baltic ones, on the basis that they have not undergone variations during the oral transmission period. In addition, the discovered affinities in the book usually rest on simple assonances, without a real correspondence with the phonological processes of the concerned languages. For instance, if the word Τροία ("Troy") had been assimilated in Finnish, it would be something like Roija and not Toija. Finnish does not admit more than one consonant in the first syllable of a word: while adapting foreign words to its own peculiarities, it tends to keep the liquid consonant [r] rather than the occlusives (for example, the German word strand, "beach", is maintained in Finnish as ranta.[14])
Some localities described by Homer, in particular the farthest ones from the Greek world, such as in many others literary works, would not be close reports to reality, but fantasy inventions.[14]

Even on the basis that all Homeric localities correspond with a real place, studies have been pursued which show there are actually precise and systematic similarities between the world depicted in the Odyssey and the Mediterranean Sea, not only regarding the physical conformation, but even in the kind and direction of the winds. By and large, mistakes (such as identifying Ithaca as the most western island in its archipelago) would recur in a limited number and would often be explicable.[15]

>ROMANS CAME FROM ANATOLIA
>NOT FROM ROME, IN ITALY
>TRUST ME AND MY MEME FLAG
I bet you there's a fucking leaf hidden there. Or probably some middle eastern shitter.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

This thread smells like
>we wuzzz nordics and shit
i think u refers to the holy roman empire, go to study and stop post shit my dear lover of fuckgoats dicks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

Maybe Ithaca used to be the most Western island.

#StopClimateChange

>finn whose only historical achivement before the 1900's was getting fucked in the ass by Swedes and conquered by them
>tries to claim he wuz ancient Troy

hmm I guess you're not pretending though, you really are retarded.

>so why someone say that romans were germans?
i haven't a clue desu, that whole romanz were white/germanic meme is dying out now though. It was kangz tier logic at it's finest

We wuz romaynz n shiet

LOMBARD INVASIONS!!