Childhood is idealizing Europe

Childhood is idealizing Europe.
Adulthood is realizing the US makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

allvideos.me/2017/11/exit-appeal-of-suicide-2017-full.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice photo shopped photo faggot

日本人じゃねぇ、このクソオカマ野郎。俺たちは手前を殺ってやがる。Fuck you。

Children and adults are fucking retarded.

俺は日本人だって言わなかったボケwwww

LARPをしない、ホモたれクソ女郎。Fuck you。

hyper weeb alert

> non-Japanese in Japan
> calling other people weeaboos
t. retarded faggot

>non japanese outside of japan pretending they can speak japanese

nani? desu desu ne kawai uguu~

Europe is a fucking mess
USA is a fucking mess

The final redpill is realizing that we need a Europe with American values.

This. Fuck all the rest of you

> Non-Japanese
Cute. If you don't want to speak Japanese, don't pretend to be Japanese, faggot. In fact, stay the fuck off my site altogether, you're done here.

Have you even seen our demographics? We need to find a way to get our nonwhite population to leave the country, or we're going to be living under permanent Leftist rule. The country will die from demographics alone.

Where did I say I was Japanese you dumb weeaboo faggot? Lol

>American values

what does that even mean anymore
>pro-lgbt agenda
>gay pride parades
>BLM
>SJWs
>"diversity" quotas
>nu rabid feminism
all started in the US

No, it's the other way around. The USA is shit.

Don't respond seriously to this LARPOfag, just mock him for being exposed as a faggy weeaboo loser.

American values:
Cuckoldry
"""Melting pot""""" ((()))
Affirmative action

>dumb weeaboo faggot
Lives in Japan. Hmm, it really makes you think

white piggu go home

Hmm, why is everybody in the topic referring to you as nipanon and Jap? I wonder what the big mystery could be?

I wonder why you're still on my fuckin' site after I told you what would fuckin' happen to you if you didn't log off?

You should adopt freedom of speech at least leaf.

you seem really, really upset. Are you triggered weeby? triggered that you're not living the dream as a student in Japan like me? maybe you'll reach N5 one day Daniel kun.

>Ctrl f nipanon
>Ctrl f Jap
>Nothing found
Schizo, lol

Or at least, it used to. Many people immigrated to the US for the better opportunities. Tesla? John Atanasoff's parents? They moved to a better place that offered them a shitton of opportunities - you just had to work hard. The American dream was alive.
Tesla would've never gotten to play around to playing with electricity had he stayed in Serbia. John Atanasoff would've never gotten around to inventing the computer had his father stayed in Bulgaria.
Everybody idolized the US for this. Work hard enough, and you'll have a good life.
But anyway, it seems like this thread wouldn't be going anywhere. I'm just wasting keystrokes on this shit.

Some saying like if you aren't a liberal in your young years you have no heart, if you're not a concervative by your mid years you have no brain.

american values in the ideal sense are "fuck off and leave me alone".

> Non-Japanese going to college in Japan
> calling people weebs on Sup Forums at 7 PM on a Saturday night instead of being out in the city with your classmates

Yeah, we're all so jealous of you, college boy, you're really making the most of your (limited) time there.

why are you learning japanese weeby? to watch anime?

I am Japanese, LARPer. You know, GENETICALLY. But go on, have fun going to school there. You have to go back when you're done.

you are japanese? そっかぁ 信じられへん

Childhood is idealizing other countries.
Adulthood is appreciating your own country.

what would that change. the 'hate speech isn't free speech' lot hunt down anyone saying anything against their narative all the same

> if I can't be Japanese, no one else can be either
The absolute state of (((white))) people. You're Jewish, aren't you Schlomo?

Childhood is idealizing Europe due to it's superior heritage and traditions.
Adulthood is realizing the US makes more sense because their freedom and liberty might be more important if you are living in the now.

But true enlightenment is realizing you can and need to have both, heritage and liberty, and it will only be achieved after a 4th Reich cleansed the clay from the undesirables so that the remaining whites/European natives can finally live in peace and that this society will only be kept alive through eternal struggle, not leisure. Liberty and traditions are a duty, not a gift.

who is this white nigga

His firearm and alcohol accessories were memes but at least he was a trap.

Sudoku!

lil peep. He was a Xanax addicted bi-sexual emo rapper. He overdosed on god know what a few days ago.

What's wrong with the Hennessy? Classy drink.

kek. jpg saved.

>Xanax addicted bi-sexual emo rapper
Translated: he sucked some black rapper dick to get in the game but could not cope with it so get addicted to anxiolytic

Oh he's dead? Wonder if his lifestyle is for something in

A french faggot using US nigger ebonics to call out a white in japan who started a thread about how US is better than europe using a nigger /mongrel bitch pic

At least you people got some quality PEEPposting.

>freedom of screech
..."freedom" to listen to some crazy asshole's idiot opinion?
I think I could live without it, user.

>actually believing you have muh freedoms

Havent heard of your country till now. It looks beautiful.

>Childhood is idealizing Europe.
>Adulthood is realizing the US is 56%

>childhood idolizing samurais,ninjas and anime

>adulthood realize japan is forever america's little bitch.

Who is this scrawny faggot everybody has been posting?

t. memeflaggot

If this were true, then why was/is America more religious than most of Europe? America just didn't have a state sponsored religion like most European nations; citizens weren't forced to practice a particular one. But this only caused various christian sects to compete with each other in America in a freemarket fashion which resulted in a more religious country compared to European ones; esp. when 19th century rolled around and religious beliefs were being accused of causing most of the conflicts in Europe. That didn't happen in America. The "de-religioning" of America is more recent and is based on Americans trying to be more like secular Europe.

This.

Ascension is realizing Australia is the ideal to be aspired to.

Wannabe Americans giving their country to Chinamen. No thanks m8.

Parody is reality.

お前もさ

allvideos.me/2017/11/exit-appeal-of-suicide-2017-full.html

I consider American the true land of FREEDOM, where they give importance to individual freedom and where one can become a self-made man proving that he's someone worth.

Western Europe should be thankful everyday to the Americans that western European countries didn't become a nazi shithole or a soviet gulag, and they could go on being normal countries after WWII

>claims to value European heritage and philosophy based on freedom and liberty
>wants to commit genocide against "undesirables"
Pick one, germ.

Get the fuck out of japan you gaijin trash

what a qt