Flinders Street railway station is a railway station on the corner of Flinders and Swanston Streets in Melbourne...

>Flinders Street railway station is a railway station on the corner of Flinders and Swanston Streets in Melbourne, Australia. It serves the entire metropolitan rail network.
>Flinders Street is served by Metro's suburban services, and V/Line regional services to Gippsland. It is the busiest station on Melbourne's metropolitan network and the busiest railway station in Australia, with over 92,600 daily entries per weekday recorded in the 2011/12 fiscal year.[1] It was the first railway station in an Australian city and the world's busiest passenger station in the late 1920s.
>The main station building, completed in 1909, is a cultural icon of Melbourne, with its prominent dome, arched entrance, tower and clocks one of the city's most recognisable landmarks. It is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.

>It serves the entire metropolitan rail network.
>It is the busiest station on Melbourne's metropolitan network and the busiest railway station in Australia, with over 92,600 daily entries per weekday recorded in the 2011/12 fiscal year.
>The main station building is a cultural icon of Melbourne.
>It is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.

>caution: slippery surface signs
bringing the bants

"Looks wet."

Where is my Nobel prize?

Is that raw sewage?

Nah muddy water walk in it 5 hours ago however there was much more 100 year old station no works things break

Can you try that in English

It's directly under the indian designated shitting street.
So yes.

its what happens when you cut back services and privatize infrastructure

Its likely more than merely muddy water since Elizabeth St is built over a creek that runs into the Yarra

looks like it

Melbournians shittiness has manifested.
You deserve this for faggot marriage.

From the thumbnail I thought that thousands of commuters had been pissing on the wall or something

Think that's bad? A few years ago on new years I overdosed on protein shakes and had some really ripe peruvian death farts where it really smelt like I put a guinea pig or something up my arse that died. I had to walk underground at flinders street and let the smallest toot out that I could manage every 10 steps or so trying to break up my fart but instead left a growing cloud in my wake. Feeling much better above ground I found out I had to go back underground to get to my platform and once I got down there again everyone had disgusted looks on their faces while death staring all the pan handlers and beggars. It was glorious until my gut rumbled and I let out a decent 5 second ripper of a fart which outed me to the people behind me so I took off as fast as possible which caused the fart to stir up and make a few people say wtf as they walked through my latest addition to the cloud and continued on horrified afterwards.

It's probably one of my favourite memories of my sad little existence simply due to the number of hipsters that suffered. Fuck it was glorious seeing the constant stream of disgusted people all blaming the local wildlife. 10/10 would do again.

How much money would it cost to teach a Jamaican proper English?

kek

God. i want to live in Australia.

LET ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

*everything read in an Australian accent

but public transport is much better in Spain

fucking kek

I guess you're full.

$48 billion per year to abos. Let that sink in.

man protein farts are the worst, whats up with that? i once found my unwashed shaker a week later, threw up in the sink. what is this stuff?

Waste of time & money here in Oz, mate. (And who asked for your opinion, septic?)

what are underground abbos like?

do they look like drow or duergar?

True story. I worked with a Korean nurse for a few years. I say Korean because she looked Korean but she was 100% USA. One day I overheard her speaking to a real Jamaican type and she spoke Jamaican like perfectly. I asked her “wtf”? Turns out she GREW UP in Jamaica. Her parents emigrated there from Korea.

Only in America.

>be australian
>shit in the subway

Based Australians

No, that's just their beer.

So? australia is so fucking comfy man , i want to live in Alice springs

>do they look like drow or duergar?
Like Fomorians.

Tui? Speights? You can't talk Manu

No you don't

what is that creature on the left

Without make up on, the Abo looks more beautiful than the one with make up on.

>abbo or hapa
HMMM

hello r/melbourne

Have the pajeets started to use the station as a toilet already?

>Is the land great?
yes
>Are the people great?
no

Looks like something made out of wax in a museum about the prehistoric era.

Trap sprung

the amount of gay people in melbourne is overwhelming for me as an asian

30cm and 300,000 years of evolution apart

I love getting fucked up the shithole by chinks. What’s your number?

Actually it's a living creature made from welfare that hasn't evolved since the prehistoric era.

>live in Melbourne
>suck dick on the daily grow beard listen to The Waifs befriend asians
>muh train station has wet floor
kys faggot

Reminds me of Lewisham station

Some stupid cunt back when decided to build these things so that when it rains they literally flood

Hilarious

That's not mud.

Don't forget your time machine cunt

the amount of asian people in melbourne is overwhelming for me as a gay

>Hole in the ground in Australias asshole has shit in it
This is news how?

visited new york recently.
the manhattan subway is literally cleaner and safer than melbourne.

It's probably just piss Puke and diarrhea from all the homeless,gender less, Hippie SJW mental case's they let roam wild on the streets of Melbourne!

Its more to do with the fact that Elizabeth St is a creek
Literally
There is a creek under it
The outflow is opposite the South Bank entrance to Flinders St Station at the opposite end of this tunnel
Plus all the streets that intersect it run down to it, Flinders, Collins, Bourke, etc in both directions east or west run down to it
So all the water on them heads down to Elizabeth
And into its drains

Then on top of that no substantial maintenance works has been carried out on Flinders St Station, or the bulk of the rest of the railway network, in donkeys years

Do aussies consider them human? As in the general public?

hahahaha i.e Poo in loo

AusMelbourne is art is called Shatform on Platform

I hate every time my mum comes to visit because she makes me go into the city. My dad is smart and doesn't come down unless he is camping and I just go there. Melbourne is a shit hole, their are small pockets that are okay but it's mostly shit

Sage.

fucking kek, that brightened my day, 10/10

I live in Melbourne and take the train to work every day

Is the entire public transport system staffed by Indians? I mean they seem to have every role from security guards to ticket checkers to bin emptiers to toilet cleaners... does anyone work for the PTV who isn't a street shitter?

yes they actually stop the car when the abbos are laying passed out from petrol fumes on the street.

FOWF

Aussie post leaks.

Once the Chinese have completed their takeover they will eliminate both the abo fund and your ability to complain about anything.

Was looking for this.
Noice work, user.

You just know that
>INDIA IS HERE

Any possibility of that water becoming electrified?

It's how they do things. First they get a guy on the inside then be recommends his family/friends then the whole system is full of poo

FUCK

Looks like it's gonna fuck with the cement and make it collapse on some poor blokes and sheilas

I'm so glad we spent 100 million so gays could marry instead of this. I will happily splash through shit puddles in support of my LGBT friends.

Underrated

Just hold your racist children over your head so they don't get bit by sharks or leeches

hearty laughter was had

>privatize infrastructure
Yes, because every private business I walk into looks like this while every govt building is like the Taj Majal. Fuckin govt worshiping imbeciles.

these are NOT the same species

fucking lol

You carry on the noble legacy I see my friend. I was once in a certain northern city and gorged myself on best Korean spicy pork hotpot beer and kimchee. Farted all the way from the sixth floor to lobby where a family of Chinese tourists inadvertently gassed themselves in the lift I just left. Hideous farts in public are merely an extension of almost shitposting. You made me shed a patriotic tear user.

That's our welfare budget

You're a credit to this country, mate

Have you lads ever snuck into a girl's toilet and literally shat up the place with your nastiest farts when you're busting?

Just imagining the thot after you coming in and seeing how you've Christened the toilet brightens up my day.

No, but I have once snuck into the girls to smear chilli oil on the toilet paper

My brother's m8 once took a shit and put it in the microwave at a girl's house during a party

>rain
>something floods
big if big news

I had to stop reading at a certain point because the tears won't let me see anything, I'M DYING.