Who else here fucking hates asians? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't hate ALL asians, but their culture...

Who else here fucking hates asians? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't hate ALL asians, but their culture, virtues and people are just fucking horrible. Just a quick list about what I hate about them, but:

>Parents expect way too much from their children, do or die in a way
>Highest rates of suicide in the world
>Always use the "hoho so sorry me no engrish" excuse when they are in the wrong
>Most asian food is fucking disgusting, fuck chinese food and the shit they use in it
>Most asians look pretty ugly, so they have to be the 1% to make up for it
>Like to pack together and breed like fucking rabbits
>FUCKING APARTMENTS EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBOUuzeHU6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're like 1% of the population here and easier to be around than any other minority, they actually take pride in how much they are like white people.

For that, I can't hate asians. I'm sure I might feel different if I lived in an area with a lot of asians though

Fuck off amerifag, you're in a country where asians are a minority

Just hate niggers.

You're whole country is getting GOOKED. Imagine grasping at stereotype straws to hate chinks because your own race is slowly getting cucked

If you don't like asians this is going to be a very bad week for you.

Which asians exactly? I don't like some Chinese and the Indonesians, but the rest are pretty swell. They have a different culture than us, too - don't you think that they have views that are similar to yours as well? They probably think you are too nosey and loud, among other things.
>parents expect too much
>no morals
They make for great scientists. Suicides do suck, but oh well.
>asian food sucks
WHICH Asian food? Mongolian? Kazakhstanian? Turkish? Indian? Korean? You can't just use a single adjective and expect a good discussion.

Japs and Gooks are fine.

Chinks on the other hand are vile parasites and spies for the CCP.

They mask their egotistic, megalomaniacal personalities behind faked masks of humbleness.

If the west does not act soon, China will have uncontested control of the world.

they are not good. i used to work at an asian supermarket. they're the most racist, misogynistic, insecure and totally clueless individuals on the planet. i used to stand at my register (i was the only white guy there) and watch these people stalk the isles in the supermarket. some of them would just stand in the frozen food isle and stare at the same freezer for like 25 minutes at a time. i would time them. they would stare vacantly. there were constantly car accidents in the parking lot. female employees would get beat by male employees and the female manager would want to fire the FEMALES for it because "they shouldn't have been playing games" and all of the male employees of course agreed.

not only that, they eat the worst shit. they are truly a continent of soyboys. and if you do anything to make them feel insecure about themselves, omfg, get ready for a fucking autistic tweak out

they used to give me a lot of shit for being a cashier too, cuz they're all obsessed with status and stuff, but whatever to me it was just impossible to take ANY of them seriously

u mad snow nigger, i'ma buy up all yo houses and literally price you out of your own irrevelant shitstain of a country and drive you cum goblins into the sea.

who are you talking to? you forget to tag the person you're directing your comment towards

Me. I left Sydney for this fact.

Some Asians are OK. The important thing is to realize that slavs and germanics are 100% asiatic, and then you can see the commonalities. i don't really like chinese or poos, and i don't like most koreans i've met, but south east asians are pretty cool, and the one dude from Kazakhstan i met was a total bro.

nope, asians are basically a continent of autistic soyboys. asians are inferior to humans and whites are the only real humans

They're worse than blacks in my opinion. At least black people show emotion and are easy to befriend. Most Asians I've met don't want anything to do with me.

That sounds horrible user. This is the type of shit that really riles me up.

Topkek

There isn’t just one “Asian culture”. Chinks are different from japs, and japs are different from gooks

what do bongs , ozzies ,and canucks call orientals?

what do they call muzzies? what are pakis?

why?

Bring it on

one time i told a customer if he gave me any more shit about some sale on watermelons (he wanted to get an extra dollar off but he didn't have a store card, and it was a pain in the ass to swipe mine so i didn't want to do it) that i was going to kick his ass back to the rice fields and he just stopped arguing and walked away and didn't go complain to customer service or anything lmfao. many asians are very docile when you put them in their place

I don't like chinks and i hate that my shitty government is doing deals with them. They should have been nuked long ago. Fucking chinks, man. We will pay for "friendship" with them, thats for sure.
I don't mind other asians, tho

I don't hate anybody.

But I do recognize that East V West never actually went away.

So I do not trust the commie asians at all.

China pisses me off, Japan does its thing, the rest I don't really care about.

>Canucks call orientals?

We used to call them all Chinese, now we just call them asians. I do try to call them the wrong kind of asian when I can peg them though, just for fun.

>muzzies

Pakis or shitskins.

>what are pakis

Brown smellies.

Yes we know that (dot) indians are not pakis, but they REALLY hate being called pakis, and the pakis get mad that their nationality is a burn, so it's like the perfect catchall insult.

what does your newspaper call em if a arab commits a crime? asian man?

>Dare I say, more advanced than us tier
Japan and Taiwan

>Pretty cool, will visit soon tier
Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Mongolia

>ok tier
Rest of SEA, Western Asia

>fuck them tier
China, India, Bangladesh

>Gooks
What do you mean by this?

Vietnamese are notably dumber than Koreans, Japs, and Chinese. I know from dating experience.

My graduate program was FULL of Asians. I estimated upward of 80% Asian, most of which were Chinese, then Indian, then a few Japs, Korean, Tibetan, what have you.
I COULD NOT STAND THEM.
They stuck to themselves, did not try to make friends. Could barely speak English, never laughed at jokes in class so you know they didn't understand a word, yet "somehow" they aced all the tests and homework. CHEATERS.
I was so disgusted when I showed up for orientation, and entered from the back of the room full of nothing but black haired heads. I sat my bright blonde hair down and stuck out like a sore thumb.
I had never seen so many black haired heads in my life, and it occurred to me for the first time that only white people have "diverse" hair.
A classroom of whites has blond, red, brown, black in every shade.
Everywhere I went, the Asians were roving around like they were invading us. They did not treat our space with deference but acted as if they belong here.
Japs are okay I guess, some Koreans, but the Chinks are mostly worthless.

Did you have any asian girls come up to you?

so you'd agree that europeans that came from asia in the recent past, like slavs and germanics, aren't human? i'm glad we're on the same page, user.

>never laughed at jokes in class
they don't have souls. the soulless can't understand humor. that's why communists, feminists, leftists don't understand it either.

Zero crime. Redpilled as fuck.

Wft are you talking about. Asians are ok.

> hate asians
> but also asian myself.

Mainly its the mainland chinese that irritated me the most. They came flooding into the country and don't speak a speck of english at all. Some of them have super low expectation and willing to work for like 1.5$ per hour, effectively replacing the natives as favorable manpower. They piss everywherea, inside elevators and behind buildings. They flock together , making their own community, opening roadside stalls, sometimes blocking the road, and littering the place with chicken heads and bad vegetables .
Other asians like japs and koreans mostly are civilised and disciplined.

toppest of keks

nope, wrong, white europeans are the only humans. all of the other races are different species and should be treated as such. kept in zoos. fed gruel. subjected to scientific experiments for the greater good of medical technology

i don't even know what you're talking about with your "blah blah muh slavs n germanics moving from asia and left and right and this and that and blah blah blah" like you just sound stupid. you don't get it. nonwhites aren't human. end of story. glory to the white race. white power. 1488 heil hitler faggot. nobody gives a shit about your insecure nonsense

no, thats why he mad

I do many I pretty much hate all non whites, I dislike how everyone here mostly focuses their hate on nigger and forgets how shitty other shitskins are.
The people I hate the most are fucking spics though they are seriously the fucking worst out of every fucking non white that even exists.

>Highest rates of suicide in the world

These are two great things, voluntary eugenics in action from birth. The ones who are not good enough just off themselves and don't burden their family/community with their inferiority.

The tolerance for failure and weakness is what makes the modern west decadent.

The rest of your argument is just incoherent rambling of a butthurt millennial.

how about hawaiians and pacific islanders. those a pretty gross bunch too.
but i have to say that niggers are pretty gross. they are still my least favorite racial group and the world would be better off without them. picture related

Yeah, fuck Asian. White Power!

Yeah, I've heard that pacific islanders are pretty bad I don't think I've met very many.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBOUuzeHU6w

shut the fuck up retard. your shitskin brain can't comprehend what i'm saying, it's pathetic.

good for you

>mfw buying up houses in Sydney and evicting all the subhuman BOGANS from it

these just keep getting more and more vulgar

I absolutely love it

>Who else here fucking hates asians?
me
town i just moved from was about 25% gook races
>drive like shit constantly
>most of the time walking around talking in their shitty sounding native ching chong language
>unlike mexicans that open mexican food places and mow lawns gooks actually take jobs from whites (doctors/engineers/govt positions/etc)

Kekz

nope didn't even read your meme. nobody cares what you're saying. we are whites and we are the greatest, most beautiful, most amazing race on the planet. end of story. our glory is known throughout the world. we the envy of every other race. i am a dirty blonde haired, green eyed aryan master race. physically fit and with a beautiful face that makes women cheat on their boyfriends. i am a perfect specimen of the perfect white race, and i love the perfect white race, and you would too if you were one of us.

BUT you are not, you are something different from us. you are inferior to us. and no matter what you will never be one of us. so you have to sit around trying to do these mental gymnastics and convincing yourself that you are somehow equal to us, or that we are even INFERIOR to you. "you hate us cuz you aint us". we all know. we know your game because we are an intelligent race. your games only fool other shitskins like yourself. they don't fool mighty whiteys with powerful bodies and brains.

1488 heil hitler glory to the white race. white power. white is right. if its brown flush it down

checked

I do really like the Philippines. Duerte is clearly /ourguy/

>soulless
>can't understand humor
Nonsense, I piss myself laughing when an American says he's wh*Te

American born Koreans are always fucking nuts

You think you've got it bad dealing with Asians?
Come to Australia, where it's full Asian invasion and apartment buildings are slowly rising up everywhere along with the sky high housing rates.

my point proven
your outward manifestations of racial insecurity, rooted in your feelings of racial inferiority, are not "funny" or "humorous". that's not what "humor" is. "humor" is not antagonistic or angry, that's what asians and leftists and feminists and demoncrats all think. "humor" is something positive and fun. the fact that this is what you immediately think of (some kind of apparent slight against white americans) only shows that you people do not, in fact, understand humor

>Ching chong ding dong
Can you not be such a chink?

The OP is in Australia.

Didnt care about asians until I came on Sup Forums.
All the white guys obsessing over asian women made me jealous and mad. All I could do was shout "VIRGIN" at the time.
Over the past 2 years I developed better arguments. White guys are race traitors. I am unapollogetically jealous and openly angry. I do not care, its sick and its gross and asian "women" (lol) are ugly fish people who are dirty and need face surgery and 40 layers of makeup to look hominid.
They are hideous.

Voice like a cat fight and a face like puke, who would every marry a dumb gook?

>being this upset

you forgot that they are criminals and are less willing to assimilate than jews

>le 56% replies

That's all you got you fucking gook, you slant eye gutter oil eater.

Baited.

t. Amerimutt.

>mutt tantrums

well i mean it's just apparent that you really DONT understand humor. you know? i said something about these groups not understanding humor, and then the asian user makes a comment as a reply that shows you he really DOESNT understand it.

look try to understand the point. to the left and to many other racial groups, humor is this passive aggression-tinged, evil, dreaded, offensive thing, that only exists in the context of being offensive and horrible and must be squashed. to them, it's ONLY passive aggressive.

and i say this and what is the asian anons reply? to make a passive aggressive remark that is disguised as humor.

i mean you can call me "angry" all you want, but i'm only pointing out that you're proving my point, which is that asians don't get humor and neither do leftists.

it's just a serious discussion. these groups genuinely cant process humor

>gutter oil eater.
what did he mean by this

>post ends with 56
Nice

t. self-hating Lee Dong

Fuck slope head chink eyed gooks.
All the fried food they eat is fried with oil from sewers.

no, look, see my response to this other user here it's a serious discussion. to asians and to the left humor is implicitly a weapon. a mode of passive aggression and your reply only proved that that's the way you perceive it and use it as well.
it's a real thing. this is real stuff im talking. whatever. i don't expect you to understand, but this is part of what makes white people great
yeah sure, another asian. again, you just don't get things

I dont like asians, but crab ragoons are great you have to admit

What about the asian that makes an effort to be a part of the community?

LIFE IS PAIN

at least gooks, chinks and nips aren't violent or stupid like niggers and sandniggers

They don't they just buy up property and start stores that sell their stupid chink folk medicine.

like let me try to explain it to you another way. most whites (unless they're lefties) would never think about responding to a serious, vaguely hostile discussion with a snarky remark in that sense. not in the way you did.
to us, humor is this positive thing. we use it in more positive contexts. when shit gets real, we talk real. humor is for positivity.

for asians and lefties though? humor is a vehicle for their aggression. that's all they see it as. so earlier in the thread when i said they have no souls and they can't understand humor, that's what i was talking about, and you just proved me right. that's all i'm saying.

you're asian so i really honestly don't expect you to understand this cultural and probably biological difference between us.

>less willing to assimilate than
literally anyone else

This is true. Except when you're in their country and you cause them to lose face in front of their countrymen. A docile placid Asian man will stab you or shoot you until he literally collapses from exhaustion over losing face. It's a disgusting cultural weakness they have

I find your buttpain funny, murrifats.

Humour is shape by culture. Russia has lots of black humour, Chinese laugh at self-inflicted misfortune and human idiocy. Claiming these aren't valid forms of humour is you not "getting" it.

People laugh at things for different reasons, the most prominent of which is absurdity.

I find you claiming humour is your narrow definition and then complaining about the people not having the "right sense of humour" amusing.

>Chad bragging about amazing he is

Asians here are okay. Some are a bit weird, but at least they are here to work.

Nah they come here to take our birth right away to take our countries away, they think long term about taking over countries.

i was talking about that in another post earlier in the thread > and if you do anything to make them feel insecure about themselves, omfg, get ready for a fucking autistic tweak out
their status is everything to them.
look the thing about status is that its a crutch for the weak. the strong and independent don't give a fuck about status. "status" is a survival strategy used by weaklings to survive within society. if you're strong enough and tough enough to make it on your own, you don't really give a fuck what all of the faggy socialites think of you.

asians are very weak people. VERY weak. i mean they are physically frail. that's why they're so obsessed with status. it's all they have. their very survival and existence is dependent on it.

compare that with some rural right-wing conservative, who hunts and tracks animals in the woods, and builds and fixes everything he has and needs. that guy doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks of him because he doesn't need them.

and compare him with the city fags. the urban socialites. those people are weak too, and they're obsessed with what others think of them. that's how hipsterism emerges. through the weakness of young urban and suburban socialites

>you're Asian and I'm white
Oh user

Is that Eurasiantiger?

fucking dog eyes

I don't hate non-whites.
but they shouldn't force themselves on us like a bunch of queermo faggots.

Never thought Of it this way. Food for thought

>But at least they come here to work
I think you've got it the wrong way around, chinks come here to buy up property and make YOU work

That's not a bad thing.

ASIAN HERE WITH PERM. RESIDENCE IN AUSTRALIA. AMA.

just turned 18 too

>I find your buttpain funny, murrifats.
i see this and all i think of is that there is some asian with a really small penis who is angry and resentful of white men.

look none of what you say matters. i'm white so i'll always implicitly be superior to you, ok? end of story. you're an asian. you're a joke. you're a sidekick cartoon character. you're shortround from indiana jones

and you're missing my point about humor, largely.

to you and to the left, humor is a weapon, it's inherently aggressive and antagonistic. you, or any leftist, gets involved in a political or serious discussion where you disagree with someone and you fall back on sarcasm. that's why the left has all of these figures like stephen colbert, jon stewart, trevor noah, samantha bee.

humor is a weapon to them. that's why they get so offended by it.

to normal, healthy humans (aka whites that are not leftists or communists) humor is a more positive thing though. we use humor in positive instances, and we don't really think of it as a weapon.

by and large, the superior white male only looks down on "humor" in the sense you used it, and baseless empty sarcasm.

How does it feel to never be an Australian?

im white and beautiful im sorry. i have no idea what its like to look in the mirror and NOT see something that you love and adore and want for the rest of the world to be and to have the pleasure of being

Asian guys are dorky clowns who need to be validated constantly. I dont hate them, theyre just weird and creepy.
I hate asian "girls" because white guys use them to get revenge on "evil coalburning roasties" even tho most of us only date white guys?

how does it feel to have nigger genes