Mission failed, we'll get em next time

Mission failed, we'll get em next time

No they're right, Sup Forums's done and dead it's time to move on. Oh well we tried.

Damn my fellow 4channers, back to the drawing board.

Oh boy we really goofed this time

Since when the fuck was it a hoax? What retard is writing their shit?

Wow, Sup Forums is dead.

Checkmate. ** Sips Tea **. Let that sink in. Sup Forums BTFO. How will Sup Forums ever recover?

So irrelevent that they are reporting on it.

> Sup Forums mentioned in "top stories" on the BBC

You might be better at figuring out what we're trying to accomplish if you'd stop projecting your own authoritarianism onto us.

lol Is this bait or are the shills this bad?

no Sup Forums is dead, stop posting

BBC said it was true so it is

It was fun while it lasted Sup Forums is dead.
I am done with pretending to be a nazi.
Europe should accept muslims, there i said it.

Shills are really this bad. They're incapable of synthetic thinking.

You remember when we used to be BBC number 1 meme factory? Now were just no talent suckahs, Sup Forums is over my man, better sell all those rare Peeps before the economy crashes sorry guys see u later my mans

shit gcuckf I have all my money in peeps

fucks sake I knew I should've diversified with costanzas fucking goddamnit

Check the prices, Costanza is down 200,00000000 yen. Guess we deserve it tho sense we nazis?

FLAG CONTEST of Sup Forums

GET IN HERE

Rest in piss you ugly wigger :^(

that dude looks like he sucks dick desu

>top stories
>failed
Pick one, Mike.

>insulting islamic themed flag
BBC walking a dangerous path

>"the decline of Sup Forums extremist message board"
omfg lmfao. also newsflash, as long as the BBC is printing stories about us we are far from "declining" aaaaaaaahahhhahahaha. the MSM's propaganda tricks are really fucking lame

i would say as long as the outlets like the BBC are constantly printing fucking stories about us because we terrify them so badly, then we're definitely not "on the decline" omfg

what the hell kind of name is Soap ay

>make the news when nothing happens
>in decline

Honestly the influx of normies probably will ruin the board, hell we're already seeing it.

We'll be the ones doing the laughing when Muslims make it the for-real Swedish flag in about 5 years.

This implies that they are here and "aware". They will only spread news that enforces their narrative, that Sup Forums is failing, but this brings Sup Forums into the consciousness of BBC viewers that wouldn't have heard of us. If there are succesful "hoaxes" (IOTBW for example), they will not report on it. Could we forge a "hoax" such that it would appear to be a failure on Sup Forums's part but bait BBC into reporting about it? A nice little trojan horse narrative.

BBC CONFIRMED /OURGUYS/

The desperation of the BBC is just sad. Sup Forums is an ocean of shit that occasionally fertilizes a beautiful flower.

nice haiku

leftypol shills with no job lol

This is it folks, time to let achmed and his friends rape our thight asses

4chub died forver bye guys

So Sup Forums shitposts a swedistan flag, the bbc reports it and Sup Forums is the one in decline?

> a joke made by a bunch of shitposters on an Ainu Koi fishing imageboard is one of the top stories on a major news network
> decline

It's sad how few of these writers 'get' Sup Forums. But then it's because they make no effort to, it's just about undermining it in general.

I remember the other month when there was an effort to get YT subscribers for that sick girl, Thug Bunny or whatever, type of thing which would totally kill off the normie perception of Sup Forums and therefore would never be mentioned in such an article.

Dude everything that the (((BBC))) say should be taken as gospel, remember when they said pepe was dead? Well as you can clearly see pepe has never been posted on Sup Forums since that news report

>iotbw was like 2 weeks ago and was incredibly successful
>Sup Forums not credited
>Sup Forums runs the sweden flag thing as a halfassed trolling spree because nobody actually thinks will work
>it doesn't go anywhere because it was a stupid idea to begin with and was executed with minimal effort
>Sup Forums FAILS AGAIN, EVIL NAZIS IN DECLINE

>"they failed so we better help our friends at Sup Forums make their failed memes more popular"
>implying we're declining
>implying we can't start claiming BBC itself posted the flag which would explain why they're so quick to report about something completely irrelevant, and put them in an even more difficult situation than they already are, considering they've been on PLS since Trump got elected

Maybe they could talk about that soyboy meme now.

the fact that this idea was started by two brit-bongs and this ended up on the bbc is suspicious to me

Didn't like 2-3 weeks ago Sup Forums caused media outrage in several states with just a few posters with five words on them?

>gets top story
>gets people thinking
>failed

makes me think user

Damn! My fellow 4Channers! Looks like all our combined efforts were for naught! Looks like we're wrong about everything! Guess we better just close our wallets from funding these endeavours and donate to refugee charities instead, right my bros!?

> Sup Forums does a hoax about swedistan
> doesn't have any effect exactly as expected
> "the downfall of Sup Forums" by BBC

they're clowns...

saged, don't give the shills any more ground. They're not even hiding it anymore.

Farewell, guys! It was a nice ride.

We can't let them get tendies codes

In a way they're right. Since >gamergate and the 2016 election, Sup Forums's population has more than doubled. The majority of this site is newfag immigrants. The creativity just isn't there any more. This place is stagnating

I dunno the IOTBW campaign was pretty successful. But there are way to many pic related these days

Sup Forums is extremist? It's literally less extremist than Reddit.

What were you guys trying to do? I am out of the loop.

They dont get that putting it in the news and memeing the idea tho thousands is part of the plan. As if anyone would think that flag was anything other than satire.

HEY BBC YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB JAJA

Guys pls dont use our flag ever again, ok?

Nothing there were a few shitposts about changing the cross on swedistans flag to a crescent to show how diverse it is. The BBC thinks we put a concerted effort into it like we did against CNN or the okay to be white campaign and is making fun of us for failing to do something we didn't try to do.

>we are
>we terrify

I miss everything before Jul 1 2014

This troll was obviously a troll why are people surprised it didn't work? It was to much too fast and it didn't have the support in the host country.
Sup Forums is overrun with normies and reddit caliber faggery but it still can be a powerful tool. This flag shit never stood a chance it was transparent. You would've had better luck trying to just remove the cross and not go full mudslime with the moon and star

Shhh guys don't wake them.

imagine having a low enough iq to see this meme as having failed after being a top story on the bbc

lol it was a great sucess. the whole point was to bring thousands of normies to Sup Forums to get redpilled. thanks bbc.

>literally one British faggot pushing a dead meme
>hurr durr fouchan is dead

You'd be surprised

>normie lurks
>gets redpilled
>???
>profit

>(((Mike Wendling)))

t. Soyboy

Hahahaha, oh, wow! I'm so redpilled that I now more than ever see Sup Forums for the circle jerk it is.

Keep up the great work, basement dwellers!

This.

The other benefit to our hoaxes, even when they're exposed is that they make people take a step back and consider how fucked up their world is that they were prepared to believe us.

If people realize after this that they weren't particularly shocked by the notion of a movement to change the Swedish flag to an Islamic one, and WHY this idea did not shock them, they might start to realize how not-okay this shit is, and how much worse it could conceivably get.

it's over for us

kek, solid job there lad

That's not the swedish flag we made...

Sup Forums is the same as it ever was. Mostly shit with a few interesting people

>"the creativity is not there", he said, with a snifter of farts held loosely in one hand

Its actually a bit brilliant

>Sweden wants a new flag
>anonymous person proposes muslim-inspired flag
>Sweden outright says no, not in a million years
>all the refugees, who regularly abuse and brutalize the native swedes, turn around and demand to know why not
>Sweden fidgets and begins damage control
>truck of peace attacks gradually rise in frequency

fuck guys, we are finally done for, we are declared dead and nobody will ever bring us back

pol BTFO'd entire Sup Forums

press F or your mother dies in your sleep

DLETE THJIS RIGHT NOW !!!!!

The flip side of this is that when creativity does bubble up from the ether, it can potentially be weaponized easier (as long as it is made into easily digestible bits).

IOTBW is an example.

IOTBW was Milo's meme, not 4chans, idiot

I never thought it would end this way

>"the creativity is not there", he said, with a snifter of farts held loosely in one hand
audible kek

Sweden is 29% non Swedish
20.2% non swedish born(as of Jan 2017 with 1.8mn being from non European nations)
8.8% are of mixed Swedish heritage.

2.9mn of the 10mn population are non swedish.
The flag is looking accurate.

>tfw we have declined, while BBC is in unstoppable ascendancy
Maybe i should just take the hormones, Sup Forums

>When a Mayan calendar woodworking craft fair runs the world

The shills topkek

>Decline
>Extremist

It true to say theres been a decline but the reality is its the BBC's journalistic integrity and impartiality thats been in decline for a long time now.

Yep, gigs up for us, we got to face the fact that this is the final blow in our long struggle against the globalists...shit, guys, if only we'd waited until 40% of the Swedish Population was Muslim...

this i am joining ISIS

>this obvious shilling
0/10

N-no! Not the hormones! I don't want to become a bugger!

Nice debug tools usage skills OP, but what about the actual BBC link with that article?

They don't lurk though. They jump right in and start pedeposting like they're on the_donald.
This board is literally Sargon of McInness tier now, dude.

>Is a faggot
>Uses the EU flag
Hmmm yep checks out.

>internet pramksters

125M what, per day? Hour? Week? Month?

The hunt is on, gentlemen.

>quantity
>quality
pick one and only one

Month

We are done.
How can we ever recover?
Sup Forums:0
CNN:1
Tfw Sup Forums.

I don't take orders from countries who put green colors on their flag

It does, this is nu/pol/ T_D shit. USAs a 56% white shit hole and far more cucked than 95%+ white Sweden. Its amerimutt mongrels projecting their own insecuritys with the non stop "YUROP IS LOST THNK GOD FOR TRUMP XD" "SWEDENSTAN KEKED AHAHA" whilst Europe and Sweden will remain overwhelmingly White for the foreseeable future, USA "Whites" will be a minority by 2030 at the latest.
Lets start focusing on the Jew again and forget about long dead non-White Jew proxy USA.

>post 10 second photoshop
>get on BBC news
>failed

>forget to undo leftyfaggot flag
>we
>unironic shitposts