youtube.com/watch?v=aO0JLDf6IMU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>calls himself red pilled
>is married and has children

whites dont grow on trees dipshit

That's supposed to be bad?

Don't. He spent his early life playing rpgs, then got locked up for 15 years, and now lives in the middle of fucking nowhere. Oh and he's famous, so he didn't have to do anything to obtain a waifu.
He hasn't got the slightest idea about how the world acually works.

I agree with you, fellow slavic Untermensch. That dude is just a conman trying to convice people to act like fucking degenerates.

>find a nice white wife
>many months later a glorious white child is born
>child grows up in new multicultural diverse world
>brings back a diverse partner to show you
>you accidentally contributed to race mixing mutts
what to do if that happens?

fuck off varg

Fuck, if somebody told me in early 2000s that Varg fucking Vikernes of fucking Burzum would be D&D touting larping vblogging grandpa on YouTube, I would consider him a bad troll. Even worse troll would be the one that would tell me Von would do a reunion gig in London sponsored by effeminate Swedish Muslim faggots of Watain.

Funny how world turns out to be...

>slavic
Just call me a mongol pls

His mannerism reminds me of Stefan Molyneux but less articulate.

MGTOW spotted.

Varg is not maybe right about everything, nobody is, but he gets way too much shit on Sup Forums. He is redpilled to the core. He even acts out his beliefs instead of just spouting them, unlike most of us here.

Sup Forumsacks have much to learn from Varg.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
Varg is anprim with nazbol elements.
I give you a direct quote from Varg
>"leftists are not our enemies. Stop identifying them as the enemy"

When will Sup Forums take the Nazbol pill, the destruction of capitalism and class difference while still maintaining a moral society

Fucking retarded nazbols at it again. Just because he's reminding that the ''right/left'' game is false, doesn't mean he is nazbol.

I like how he always cherry-picks the articles that support his claims, and dismisses the others as manipulative bullshit.

whats the weather like down in gook land?

ATATATATATATATATATATATATA AAATAAA

Realize you're a shitty parent for allowing your child to brainwashed like that?

>Calls Capitalism shit, and not just the "globalized version" but calls capitalism itself shit cause it eats up resources no matter who runs it or manages it
>Calls nationalists braindead fucktards just continuing the cycle of conservatism
>Recognizes leftists have higher iq's
>Hangs around hippies and leftists and says their the ones with white children living in permaculture not these alt-right types

Also I didn't call him Nazbol I called him a a Environmentalist/Pagan with elements of Nazbol Varg is closer to some weird form Nazbol then anything else.

well the way I see it, it can go one of two ways.
You tell your children the truth and they rebel against you and gets one in spite.
or eventually the state overrides your input either by taking the kid away or by indoctrinating them harder than you could.

Anarcho-primitivist would be a better definition for him

Acting upon your beliefs isn't something spetacular you autismo. Comies and those ANTIFA morons do it to.

Varg is in fact very childish in his beliefs and refuses to accept that he can be wrong about anything. And he does spout a ton of pseudoscience and often gives no source to the shit he says.

He's redpilled because he fucked a girl with unironic autism and knocked her up?

He's also most likely an atheist(as are all neo pagans) and has this moroni Idea that we are going to one day abandon all of our technological achievements that made our race so great in the first place because of some ice age

All of these things only happen in degenerate western societies.
You are responsible for raising your child in a healthy environment.
My grandpa redpilled me about the jews before I even had internet connection.

So if we lose all technological achievements wouldn't it mean that our race is completely useless?
Varg meant by saying that technology is bad because we're too dependent on it.

tfw my dad met Varg Vikernes once in Bergen

Varg sprites captured. What a timeline

Varg is an AI

Varg is an npc larping as a character.
No. Varg is retarded on too many things. He needs to drop the autism of anti-European Christianity and embrace Evolian Catholic Paganism like Survive The Jive and GoldenGoy did.
Varg is what happens when a lefty boomer takes the redpill.
>inb4 Varg isn’t a cultural boomer due to Norway being 15 years behind the world in culture

We used to be dependent on swords and spears. Yet they are not bad. Technology is not bad. Industrialism is bad. This the one thing that we need to agree with Marxists on, industrialism killed humanity on an industrial scale. It also gave rise to ideologies like communism and its precursor Marxism.

Nothing you typed makes him Nazbol though. You are so desperate for members of your shit ideologyp you will claim people are Nazbol when they are not.

Varg's main idea is that he doesn't believe in civilization. Nazbols do believe in civilization. Nazbols are nationalistic, Varg isn't. Varg doesn't see brown-eyed people belonging in his tribe, Nazbols don't care.

Primitivist-tribalist would be far more correct label for him.

Anarchists don't believe in hierarchy though. I'm fairly certain Varg understands that smarter and stronger people men are held in a higher value in tribal groups.

He doesn't believe that we will just forget about technology after a civilizational collapse. Guns are one thing that will certainly be around, no matter what happends.

VARGU-SAN!!
X3

i said STOP

Whites retreating into somekind of echo Hobbiton cabbage-patch will be our fucking death. Technology, robots, lazer guns; an Aryan Skynet, basically, is our way to Whiteopia.

t. played too much 40k

Oh hello r/anarchism divide and conquer shill, I see you've dragged out the dead carcass that is SNEK to use in your false flag. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, THAT DON'T WORK NIGGER, now fuck off back to your cuck shed you call a website.

kys

>Varg is an npc larping as a character.
deep

>Wants to be called Mongol
>Doesn't have Finland flag
I've got bad news

Well Sir Oswald Mosley himself considered people like him to be leftists

ikr, he should have raised someone else's children

fucking cuck

Fuck off JIDF.

This old fart seems like an idiot.

It's not about JUST YOURSELF, retard. It's about the mass large scale brainwashing occuring.

This faggot works for the jews.

Fuck you and your kids. There's a far bigger picture, you narcissistic zombie.

This Zio-puppet is done here, too many people woke up to the deception. Try something else, Schlomo.