Try and think of a black main character in an anime

Try and think of a black main character in an anime.

Yeah, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
youtube.com/watch?v=O8hqGu-leFc
youtu.be/ZK05OU05Zig?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Michiko
The main form Afro Samurai
There, 2

What's his name from the Boondocks

Oh, and Blade from the Marvel anime

These.

Try and think of an Asian main character in a Hollywood film. That's right, you can't. Now fuck off.

Nadia.

The girl from Memoirs of a Geisha

Sulu.

>look up jackie chan movies
Hmmmmm

I guess you can't really consider him as the main character.

Afro Samourai.

>Koreans in Japan are the ethnic Korean residents of Japan. They currently constitute the second largest ethnic group in Japan [after native Japanese]
>In 2014, there were over 855,725 ethnic Koreans resident in Japan

Try and think of a Korean main character in an anime.

Yeah, you can't.

Yona from Akatsuki no Yona?

Winter Sonata anime?

I just remembered there was an entire anime about an adopted black Japanese guy with an uncouth afro going to space.

And then what?
What happens after that?
Does it have anything to do with the story?

Lick my scrote OP

>850K
>out of 127M

why would the most xenophobic country in the world have main characters that arent japanese

Check m8

Say what?

Jet Li is fucking based.

Also Durarara

i kno rite

Wasn't there a manga based on a black jazz musician that was set in the South during the 30s or something?

Try and think of a deaf, blind, mentally-retarded, physically disabled main character of any ethnicity with AIDS who also happens to be a NEET and virgin in an anime. You just can't, which begs the question: what the fuck is wrong with the industry?

Tenjou Tenge was a serious let down

Piccolo

Yes, Me and the Devil Blues. By the guy who brought you Prison School

And it was goddamn great

s2 fucking when

Pedro in Excel Saga

The manga is fucking awesome and better than One Piece and Bleach, if that counts.

Michiko isn't black. She's hispanic.

She's Brazilian, which is a mix of just about every race under the sun

>black jazz musician
Robert Johnson played delta blues.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
youtube.com/watch?v=O8hqGu-leFc

Tons of niggers there too

Sup Forums really needs more mods.

The black spammer is back again and I have a good suspicion that OP is the one who also spams Feminist Anime articles on Sup Forums as well.

You're 6 years too late.

Michiko is afro latina with some japanese ancestry

>Robert Johnson
>jazz

Not sure if pleb or just underage.

Just because their skin is darker doesnt make them black

Afro-Brazilian actually and they don't speak spanish there

Michiko to Hatchin guy does the character designs too.

kek

Satoshi was badass, though i wasn't crazy about how he went out.

There's two iconic black characters both named bob fuck off 2 more than enough

This thread is about explicitly black characters obviously.

Considering that first guy seemed to only vaguely remember that the manga even existed, I seriously doubt he knows the name of the guy featured.

Nadia la Arwall is technically black in a sense if you consider her original designs have her with black afro hair in pigtails. In the anime her character wants to go to Africa to see if she can find her family there. She could have picked India or South America easily, but her character chose Africa, so one can some in her universe she probably looks like black Africans.

*one can assume

I didn't like the ending and some of the middle episodes were boring as fuck

Harold and Kumar

Cory, duh.

Is Choi from Tamako Market black? I'm not trolling I genuinely don't know.

Enter The Dragon was a Hollywood production, Featured Bruce Lee. There are a few Hollywood movies with Jet Li as the main character

Dutch

How can you forget Jackie Chan?

Honestly i would watch a prequel that is just about Satoshi's rise to power, have it be more action packed and shit.

Didn't forget him , another user already mentioned him.

dutch in black lagoon

op btfo

April

Originally though I was thinking of that one contractor guy from that out-of-context image combination of some white guy saying "their kind has to be controlled" or something,but I can't be assed to find the image.

/thread

Rock is the MC you fucks

Azunyan from Keion.

Casca although her race is never confirmed but it seems obvious she's either black or moolato

>Cory

He's the narrator. Barely even a legible character.

Tenjou Tenge is definitely not better than One Piece. It's better than Bleach but that's not saying much.

Tenjou Tenge starts falling apart hard as it goes on as well.

Has George Takei ever been the lead in a movie? He's been the lead in a lot of stage plays, but I can't think of one in a movie.

She's from the same area as me so no.

>a legible character
>legible
What?

>main character
That's a villain's flunkie who dies halfway through the show, try again.

>the most xenophobic country in the world

Last I checked they don't try to stone foreigners like some countries

Xenophobic countries are places like Bhutan that barely even allow tourism and never offer jobs or citizenship to any foreigner no exceptions. Japan is quite modern and globalist in comparison. They have foreigners (including black people) all over their TV and print ads, and occasionally in music videos.

no one likes black people

>dies
He'll be back with Kagari in season three, just you wait.

They really like Bob sapp too. There was one doujin where the MC becomes Bob Sapp at the end. Not sure why

My nigga dubs speaking the truth yet again.

Hey since this thread is somewhat active now can someone help me find an anime. I've been looking for it for ages but I can't seem to remember what it's called.

All the characters are pilots, I don't know if they pilot gundam or airplanes, but I remember there being a shot where all of the characters are saluting to the viewer as the camera pans over them. One of the characters is this dark skinned, homely looking black woman. It used to come on the anime network back when DirectTV/Dish Network was a thing.

Please what show is this I've been searching for over a decade.

Full Metal Panic?

L

That's because Koreans get triggered whenever a korean manga character gets brought into an anime adaptation. Koreans really are subhumans.

>adopted
Jokes aside he's not adopted user

Do you have a youtube link for the clip I'm talking about? Even telling me something I can search later would be fine.

That isn't anime.

Korean and Japanese people are the pretty much the same genetically.

Animated by a Japanese studio= Anime

Korean women are hotter. They also don't do that fucking baby whine when getting fucked

youtu.be/ZK05OU05Zig?t=1m10s

Korean women are naturally very beautiful I agree. Even without plastic surgery. The "all Koreans have box shaped faces" meme is played out. Women from NK are very cute and they barely even wear makeup.

Blacks whine a lot about representation, but do they actually create anything?

Yep, this is definitely it. Thank you, user

you're joking right ?! post at least 5 naturally beautiful koreans

Every once in a while. Unfortunately many black americans are raised by their own families to feel like the world is against them, keeping them down, and for some reason it's expected that white people should cater to us, in their media, in their countries, where they are the majority.

It's nice to see black people in media not originally made for us, but to feel entitled to it, and then complain when it doesn't happen endlessly while not working to make our own representation is really pathetic and I hope this mindset dies out soon.

I could rant about this for hours.

You should probably toss non-Martial Arts film in there.

Here is one. I'm on mobile, so I'm not willing to go through that much work for one weeaboo and/or Japanese user with a hateboner for Koreans, but if you want to see more than five good looking natural Koreans just watch one of those NK documentaries or something.

There's pretty and ugly women in all races. The women on those before/after plastic surgery blogs

>inb4 you post one as proof of the inherent ugliness of Koreans

are extreme cases of people who lost the genetic lottery. They're outliers.