/CBTS #415 The Comfy & Quiet Edition

1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/Q5.pdf
thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/
podesta.com/global
podesta.com/)
time.com/72081/emma-stone-calls-out-andrew-garfields-sexist-comments/
unvis.it/time.com/72081/emma-stone-calls-out-andrew-garfields-sexist-comments
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
theeventchronicle.com/category/the-event/
youtube.com/channel/UChQHDn0UcwnijTu7DxgynHQ
2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=1
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE
Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein
White Rabbit memes V2
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG
RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

mornin

++

Posterity:

000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → #412 #413 #414 #415

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed
>stealing this post is prison for 20 years

s-senpai ;o

Wait, what? That's the legit trip?

H-hi

Q wanted memes made by Sup Forums because Sup Forums memes, their reach and influence are legend.

Distill the brew into concise effective doses that build on each other. Stir up hot-button issues that will play into the coming cascade, like the Ivankstress just did regarding evil diddlers.

Why would /m/ hate flashy transformation or tron lights? Mecha does have a history of Flashy Transformation or mode change and Gundam is no exception to it. From what I'm seeing is that Unicorn is liked by Casuals for the same reason they eat up high end Sports or luxury cars. That fact doesn't mean the cars they look at isn't well designed or poorly engineered. They like them because it's popular and judges them on a surface level because they aren't enthusiasts like us.

You can literally change everything pointed out in your image, except for the font rendering because that's your OS' fault.

OP if you have room, will you please add this text of Q's questions/statements turned into narrative form to OP or "butter" posts at top? The user who created it has worked with me on the spreadsheet. It's a different way of looking at the Q posts, and will no doubt help some people understand better:
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
same document different source
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/Q5.pdf

Thank you, and thank you for coming through as a baker

This is the post where Topolanon outs herself, continues on to tell her fucking story, gives her name. Denies being involved with Q, but admits in a screenshot chat that Q was her protector. The incoherent anons/namefags use same sentence structure. Fucking rouse.

m hm ;]

reminder to all post this image (or agree on another) when the bots attack

b0tkun plz n0 t0ucH My b00t1e

NB thanks for flooding the storm out

who is blame not helpful,
what is do about perceived problem is better Q.
Maybe its the (((juice))) or whatevs.
aksing WHO is to blame rather than WHAT is to blame seems fallacious.
blaming rather than solving seems cuck

Oh shit that's actually him. Checked the archive and it just appeared. FINALLY

!!6kZ44O8g0Wt

Trying with the above ^^

Run out of allowed V comments.

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

[L] [d] [R]=Lynn de Rothschild! She was tweeting a lot on this day

>HA HA SUICIDE KILL YOURSELF EAT A GUN TAKE CYANIDE PILLS XD LMAO XD XD XD

Doubt it. I think Q is Flynn.

Hey baker look its Q ;]

Why they attacked racists, sexists, etc?

Who they accused for racism sexism, etc now?

Why they sacrificed Weinstein?

Who are they going to attack next?

What accusations are they going to make?

Can u see the pattern?

Do you think that Deep state is going to surrender?

Do you think that DJT can just arrest them all?

Do you think that Cabal will just surrender?

What is their plan B?

IMO we should stop discussing Q's posts, since we have an asnwer to all of it's questions and it looks like he/she is a LARPer.

We should start do discuss other topics too and profit from the momentum/hupe,

Yes but being a liberal comedian is hardly the same as being a money laundering, kid raping piece of shit like HRC, John M, etc. Have no doubt that if what Q says is true, Trump has made compromises. If you think every corrupt politician is getting charged, you're dreaming. Similarly, we need to focus on those like Feinstein and Pelosi who are sitting on mountains of gold while constantly lecturing us.

FOCUS

Fake n gey

+2

Legit? How can we be saved from the b0t madness?

Could there be some clue in the actual game of Risk itself?

bot~kun tilted senpai into coming to play!

th4nk5 4 th3 h0p3

O...oh ... Q? We've been missing you!

Rottenshield dead?

Q. In the first post of each thread, include an indicator character. Anyone who isn't a bot, just use it as the first character in your post. Ignore anyone who doesn't.

Change indicator every thread. These idiot bot wranglers wont be able to keep up. When they finally figure out how to parse it, we just change methods.

>and the entire restaurant stood up and applauded

;o

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

TY NightBaker.

I think anything text based they bot operators can pretty easily adapt to. Using an image to identify ourselves as human would take a lot more modification on (((their))) part. Just something to mull over as the bot insanity continues...

Ya ++ is Rothschild piece?

+++ was Saudi ;o

It's child abuse to forbid it and to punish for doing it.

It would be really crazy if Q knew of the Oil leak a head of time and didn't do anything to stop it. But then again it would make since to let your enemy's gang themselves. Are you Anons thinking sabotage? Is there a way to find out who did it?

++
Excellent

Keep up the lords work +++

++
O SHIT PLUS PLUS STRING IS CUT

This is VQC (@corky18joe) another Victory of the Light working to help us with Q. He and Topolanon (@1st5d) are besties on Twitter with Q(@kabamur_taygeta)

Your welcome!

>says the anti-christ

Here's an idea, stop taking yourself so seriously.

Yes

++
thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/

Former Vice President of DynCorp, Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene

DynCorp...

Q sent a link about DynCorp and thread was nuked

anyone who is interested in digging into real q shit should look at this article
++

++
Someone from Q Division, NSA, wants Sup Forums unpaid help in their "war" on CIA for a bigger cut of the Federal budget.
They've started an ARG with a bunch of riddles, and expect autists here to help them.
Apparently, all the $$$ they extort through taxes from us (from your parents, if you're still at home) isn't enough.
Their sub-contractors at Google and Palantir, with their H1b visa types, aren't smart enough.
So they want our help.
For free.
Because patriotism, and Illuminati, and stuff.
Folks on Sup Forums need their own red pills.

Kids here playing in an ARG as the Lone Gunmen decoding the DaVinci Code using Numerology to calculate the coordinates of the X Files alien spaceship under Antarctica while circle-fapping in hero worship to someone named after a ST:TNG character.
The Internet is pointing & laughing at Sup Forums now.

Another user pointed out a few breads ago that the Podesta group website is down.

podesta.com/global

is down: 404. However, the front page (podesta.com/) is up, with only a bio on Tony.

++
time.com/72081/emma-stone-calls-out-andrew-garfields-sexist-comments/
>At a recent Q&A promoting The Amazing Spider-Man 2, actress Emma Stone calmly (and effectively) called out her co-star Andrew Garfield for a comment he didn’t seem to realize came across as sexist.
>When a kid asked Garfield how Spiderman got his costume, the actor explained that the superhero sewed it himself — which, he said, is “kind of a feminine thing to do.” Stone, who happens to be Garfield’s girlfriend, interrupts him to ask, “It’s feminine how?”
>Garfield immediately goes on the defensive, replying, “It’s amazing how you took that as an insult.” Stone remains calm, saying, “No, I’m not taking that as an insult, I’m asking how it’s feminine.”
Andrew you fucking idiot

The redshield down huh? We knew you'd do it Q. We were praying.

What does ++ means? Anything good?

we cant spam the same image though without waiting 5 min between posts

unvis.it/time.com/72081/emma-stone-calls-out-andrew-garfields-sexist-comments

4r3 u r341 my nigg4

Hi Q!
Is Hillary Clinton Fan Club important?

++
You do know Q has been posting a lot more than you have noticed?

Quick crumb.
In defense to indictments being mainly pedo/pizza/human trafficking related. If that were the case there is a midwest depot that is also a sanctuary city that I would expect indictments to show up in. At one point there were 0, I haven't seen the most recent count. Just some thought to help strengthen our defenses.

I would expect incoming news regarding the Rothschild crash by the end of today hopefully identifying passengers of aircraft.

i wonder who is next. Soros? i always thought he is puppet of Rottenshields

blackrock is a big owner of many companies
dont remember what lead to it in Q's posts though

Change one pixel. Leave it open in your editor. Takes two seconds.

I think I see where you are going wrong with your links, your clicking on the post ID of the person fake Q is responding to, not his actual post ID.

This is the Q post, he's replying to the "TWO SIPS!" shitpost.
>149577510
++

I dont think so

>>nibba

Wh47 i5 7h3 4rchiv3 1ink?

FUCK OFF ARG IDIOTS

++

I'm actually female wtf

++
You newfags realize these types of LARPing threads about some impending happening have been around on Sup Forums for ages right? You realize this happens once a twice a year on average and nothing ever comes of it. I mean, the whole reason I know you’re a bunch of newfags is that you DONT know this always happens. If you’ve been around for any amount of time you’d have already fallen for this type of thing before and then learned your lesson. Please stop making these cancerous threads.

>but but this one is different, muh Q..
No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped

Do you think this is Sup Forums?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Divide and conquer is their only weapon.
++

cope

Iwith my gf dating for almost two years.
Recently traveled to Poland.
I work, she studies, I pay for her studying and live.
The problem is the fact that I steadily grow more and more bored with her. I am not attracted to her. I don't care about here. Objectively she is really pretty and cares a lot and when I am busy, do stuff for home. Looks like the big win. But I fill like I would be more happy with the kiss from another girl than from being with her. When we tried to break up from my initiative back in our country I always panicked in the end. Here, of course, she panicking first because her well being completely dependent on me. She doesn't consume money as insane only education and basic needs. Sounds like the big win but can't fill it at all. If there is the chance to lose here I treat her in another way but when everything is stable as now the only thing I want to be alone. Temporary break up is out of the question. Because she has no money of her own and needs to live somewhere here in order to continue education. If we found some fun mostly I like it but fun not do it with her.

Try this.
++

thanks man. you've lifted all our spirits like you wouldn't believe.

just r34d th3 l1nks 1n 0Ps (nb's) stuff
real Q's trip is in there

race-mixing is stupid

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
++

++
Interesting. Makes Q's posts seem more sensible
++

I'm pretty sure a criminal record will only bar you from certain developed countries that check such things: Canada, Australia, Europe.

You can still get a passport, unless maybe you're a sex offender.
++

HAVE WE DETERMINED THAT FANTASYLAND = NORTH KOREA?

I'm inclined to think it's the fake reality the media portrays, due to the context in which its located in Q's posts...

also - just report spamshills

+++ Saudi
++Rothschild
+Soros

Hi Q. Will there be more crumbs?

Sorry mom

Post it in your very first post so you can be authenticated

++
My fedora tips to the one who came up with the anti bot indicator idea…
But what happens if a shill became a bread maker, then they can configure the bot to do the same every thread… sure its more work for them but still be able to utilize bots… its lacking the random nature of this place…
So I was thinking every post begins with the current code but has to end with a different code and when a post gets trips the new code is decided
Example…

& <

++
Vic story of the Lie ght

Operation Phoenix and Cobra
Paleadiens ARG
Seriously think they are Ayes!

Ask them whY?

Heres where the ARG began:

theeventchronicle.com/category/the-event/

JewTube of some of their garbage

youtube.com/channel/UChQHDn0UcwnijTu7DxgynHQ

Another site of fag larps
2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=1

Bpearthwatch.com

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/

Some of the Wolves:

VQC (@corky18joe) is another Victory of the Light working to help us with Q. He and Topolanon (@1st5d) are besties on Twitter with Q(@kabamur_taygeta) Many others...