Why is Thanksgiving still a thing?

It's not modern anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should just burn down our homes and blow up our cities desu, gotta make up for how badly we recked the inferior natives.

hey chief whatcha doing?

Tortured with dogs..... a dog barked at them.

These people scalped white people for fun, no wonder we whiped thier faggot asses off the plains.

Thanks for the post I am going to enjoy my Thanksgiving a bit more this year.

thanks for being a good sport, lysol-breath. good luck getting everything cleaned up, oil can be difficult but fortunately there isn't very much of it!

That spill was sabotage.

I'm Native, Yaqui tribe. I love thanksgiving, going to stuff my face with ham and stuffing then smoke a pipe and get drunk. Fuck those stupid Sioux, they didn't give a shit about the land, they just wanted a huge bribe and were mad they never got it.

1/2 Ho-Chunk tribe here, thanksgiving is fucking great, fuck PC bullshit from faggy leftists, they can suck my brown cock.

Eat shit faggot

The left wants all white culture abolished. Why do you think they tried to eliminate "Merry Christmas"?

Either that or ANTIFA-equivalent tree hugging terrorists

Turkey is delicious

at least the oil companies clean up after themselves. more than I can say for you red niggers. oh and those dogs were your peoples. they left them behind when everyone left standing rock.w

Thanksgiving is one holiday that hasn't been completely fucked by pop culture, has a family focus, and is an American tradition going back hundreds of years. It's no wonder many on the left hate it.

Bitch needs to go back to Lake Superior, that is rightful Crow clay

It's not, thanksgiving ended a month ago

What utter horseshit is this? I grew up in New England, and we all learned very young that the first Thanksgiving was due to Squanto and his Indian buddies teaching the pilgrims how to farm. It has sweet fuck all to do with later white/red relations. Keep pushing, you dumb kikes You'll turn Massachusetts red for us at this rate.

this and checked.

That's 1 trillion percent false, the first thanksgiving was from an English explorer making the safe passage to Canada in the 1500's through the arctic. He had a feast in thanks to the Lord for the safe journey to Canada.
Natives have NOTHING to do with OUR Anglo Saxon holiday!

Why are these 'Native' Americans still called native, they are invaders from Asia who came and killed the native European Americans

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

What caused the spill? I'm really hoping some "environmentalist" attacked the pipeline resulting in 200k gallons of tar being released to prove some ill conceived point.

Because they're a native species to the Americas, like reindeer or beavers, except they can imitate human speech which has been a bit bothersome

well...

Im gonna think of this faggot
while pounding down my butterball
with Yuengling black and tan next week.

>no Thanksgiving in Japan
>no turkey
>no pie
>no stuffing, cranberries, candied yams, etc.
Have a bite of bird for me anons. I'll be eating fish and trying not to think of home.

It still is cultural appropiation tho

Kill your self Eigo sensei

Money talks you must now that ankap friend

Driest fucking meat

As a totem nigger I go all out for Thanksgiving, best turkey money can buy, the freshest ingredients from a local farmers market. I like to really enjoy and savour every part of Thanksgiving, from watching the Parade to the Christmas season starting the day after. I like to really immerse myself in the holiday spirit and know that halfway across the country my useless bowl and spoon stealing relatives are lamenting their fate and gnashing their teeth, crying and screaming because they live in a prison of their own mind and weakness but pretend that the reservation has walls that they're locked in even though those walls lock from the inside. I'll enjoy Thanksgiving more this year every time I think of some shitdick ecoterrorist wailing like an infant every time they take a sip of tainted water straight from the tap.

>"driest fucking meat"
Not when it is cooked properly.

Teepee niggers should have been genocided. They are strictly a detriment to humanity. Naive Americans are good for nothing, and use welfare even more than the standard aids nigger.