Should make up be banned?

Should make up be banned?

Have you seen a woman without makeup? Fuck no
Mind you bong women are all ugly slags for the most part

yes, under the threat of death

It should be exposed more often.

Makeup is stupid. Almost every time I find a girl to be more beautiful without makeup on - if anything, makeup makes them uglier.
Why would they use it is beyond me.

this

yea okay sure

yes along with cosmetic surgeries and tattoos, piercings

>Almost every time I find a girl to be more beautiful without makeup on

I think he meant girls, not old used hags whose skin is ruined by all that toxic makeup shit

She could have been the new Pennywise the clown, no makeup required.

Sooo. Make up is a jewish lie. If it weren't for that, natrual selection would have made the eternal jew extinct. hehe

Plain girls use it to look hotter and hot girls use it to look uglier, so they can maximize their chances of reproduction.

Big titted Polish whores are the reason Jews still exists, unironically.

unironically this
I have slight prosopagnosia and the smoothing/shading effects of make up fuck with my already lowered ability to recognise the human face making heavy make up wearing girls look like actual ayys

Women should be limited to how much they can put on, or how much they can buy in a single sale, rather

Makeup, heels, social media, female emplyment, etc

Anything that unnecessarily stresses women such that they can't become good mothers should be banned.

wtf?

Fuck off insect

face blindness if you are too lazy to google
make up smoothes the skin too much so people with heavy make up start looking like they are wearing masks to me
also the darkening/lightening effects done with make up fuck with my depth perception making the faces look even more fucked up

No. But women Gould be regularly reminded that they wear makeup.

This not possible without male reform. If a male leaves woman, then the male must be put to death for dishonor.

Yes it poisons women both physically and mentally

Makeup should be banned and all women should be forced to shave their heads so they can no longer mask their ugliness.

Its literally like asking to lower the birthrates for developed country even more than how theyre dropping as it is.