I converted to Judaism, you guys should too

I think it's obvious to everyone that the jews will eventually win out and destroy our beautiful white race, and frankly I think everyone with a good grasp of the situation can see it. So why not convert and help them?
>Met a gorgeous Jewish woman
>going to marry soon
>has already taken me to her local synagogue
>pretty good time, everyone is very respectful and happy to have me there
>happily converted with the help of her rabbi
I literally see no problems here, you guys should definitely consider the same. Your cause is a losing one.

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not converting to Islam

No thanks, I prefer to be civilized.

>Islam

literally Sudras to the jews.

>what is the Islamic golden age

The first European renaissance was the rediscovery and translation of Arab/Islamic scholarly works. Algebra is named for the the Muslim Arab who wrote about it.

Islam is the pinnacle of civilization when it is set free from degenerate local cultures. It's truly the best religion, traditionalist, pure, etc... if only you can look past the behavior of Arabs etc who follow it.

Shitskin Muslims give Islam a bad name. Islam is philosophically and theologically pure though.

Actually, we love converts. You do need to ask at least 3 times to be taken seriously though. Protip

did they cut off some of your dick or did you already get the mark of abraham?

It gibs the shekels now.

Also, Jews are not allowed to proselytize. If you come to it on your own you are welcome though.

That's the Mark of the covenant with god.

Only if its fundamentalist quranist
even before the end of the islamic golden age the degeneration was visible with theological splits and non-quranic teachings which with the end of the golden age led to the final degeneration of the arab world

what exactly does pure mean to you?

answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/

Bullshit, they don't readily take converts.

If true, you should report to us on them. Document all cases of handrubbing and goyim-kvetching.

old pasta is old

sage this shit

You must be joking.
The pinnacle of Islamic civilization was due to Persian culture not Islam.
Oh and they destroyed 90% of the texts because of HARAM ideas they only transcribed about 10% of greek etc literature.

Islam is legit Pedo and Murderous.

This is very offensive

DO NOT call him a goy or his feeling will be hurt

He converted! Call him a JEW

You lack the genetics to be a real Jew; however your kids can still be one

This. MENA chicks are no joke. Hard to find thicc one's tho with the whole trash bag thing, sadly

Nope. Jews in the Bible recorded ancestry through the father. Jews now are the Pharisees and not real jews. Something to think over

When they win, they'll kill or enslave you too as you're not racially jewish.

did the rabbi suck your dick?

Same as the Mason's then

lol.... nice try.