I've started to agree with SJWs in some aspects

I've started to agree with SJWs in some aspects

The other day I had an eczema on my face and some guy in my job said "lol they've cum on your face?"

Why the fuck should I stand being suffering sexual comments in some place I'm just for some coins at the end of the month, I'm not there to talk about any other thing

I agree with SJWs going mad when someone says "something offensive"

SJWs take offense at everything, the look for ways to be offended so they can accuse you of being Xist. I agree with a level of public decency but SJWs are trolls who don't realize they're trolls.

I get that sort of shite at work also but you're not a SJW for hating someone that clearly is a total fucking bellend.

Here's the thing, though. Workplace harassment is already illegal, at least in the US. You aren't an SJW for taking offense to behavior that normal people would find offensive.

sjws dont have a monopoly on being offended by creeps

It was your fault for having cum on your face though, faggot.

Go be offended somewhere else.

Grow a damn spine and stick up for yourself. Don't be a pussy

If you can't take a light joke then you might as well off yourself.
And if you're British with that fucking flag I swear to God I'll rip your fucking throat out.

false dichotomy
there's no relationship between being offended by an asshole and being an sjw
lrn2reason&logic

Well done user, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thicken up your skin and quit being a fucking pussy. Sounds like you've been an SJW faggot all along. You should just do the honorable thing.

I don't really care about what he said

But it makes me mad the fact that I get paid to do a job, and If I offended a customer or my boss or whatever I'd be stuffed and fired

But if some person offends me I have to stand it because "Lol it's a joke"

It's like if you are a car driver for a rich man for 1000 dollars a month but some day you have a fail while parking and he asks you to pay 500000 dollars to him to repair his crash, it is called being cucked/trolled whatver

And even if you "don't give a fuck" your "inner brain" is harmed when it listens to another human insulting at you

Not being insulted in my job is part of my salary, that's a fact and I have the right to be against it

yes but how do you prove it?

bump

maybe just be capable of taking a joke?

Then be an adult about it and tell the person you dont appreciate that kind of humor, if he still does it then hes talking shit and you punch him in the face, its not complicated you fucking cum guzzling pussy

>And even if you "don't give a fuck" your "inner brain"
Sounds like you're retarded, soy boy

>some guy in my job said "lol they've cum on your face?"

McFly, you need to stand up to Biff.

you think you have it bad? this week in my office i had a guy to cum on my face so that i could tell it was an eczema and go home earlier but my boss didn't fall for that and recognized it was sperm. so i had to suck his dick and have him come to my face too!

>not responding with “oh fuck must have dripped of your mom”

learn 2 banter

How about you grow some balls and throw an insult back? How fucked are you?

We need to bring Bullying back.

That's being mean, not offensive. Fuck off, faggo

Or you could just harden the fuck up and insult him back like someone with a spine and a sense of humor would have done.

>OP can't handle the bants
Just get someone to actually cum on your face so you don't feel weird about creams.