Climb up the rabbit hole

Hello anons
To those of you that are relatively new here, get out of here whilst you still can. This place will force you into a world of hatred, fear and isolation. For those that will shout "shill!", know that I have been a victim of this too. Instead of engaging in pointless activism, focus on improving yourself. Go out and see friends and family, start exercising, go to Church, and generally try to put yourself in a positive environment. Many of you are good people and shouldn't throw away your lives so hastily. With that said, I wish you good luck.

>1 post by this ID

u can swallow the pill and dont be a fucking loser not everyone is a fucking retard like u, user

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Bring me back user, I'll show you my Asian tits

Daily reminder the ride never ends

consume Sup Forums responsibly, just like alcohol and other drugs. having your mind blown is a drug too.

start lifting, i did 2 months ago.
also lay off the junkfood, excess amounts of weed and such.

This is true, but you should all stay anyway

bump

I'd say more, if you start noticing yourself becoming filled with hatred, fear, and isolation that's a good time to take a step back.

When you start un-ironically becoming a stormfront brainlet, you need to take a break and come back with a clear mind.

gtfo faggot

I agree with the self improvement part but you should still fight for the greater pollitical cause. Just don't spend 5 hours a day on Sup Forums like some autistic retard.

>This place will force you into a world of hatred, fear and isolation.
Can confirm.

this
I wish I listened when I was a newfag....used to be a liberal, now I'm reading books on esoteric hitlerism
GET OUT NOW

I'm beginning to think the same way, I know you're not a shill because everything you have said is the truth.

I was pretty bummed, but Sup Forums has been a gateway for distinguishing what is real from what is fake. Just don't spend too much time here, if you want to learn, read books and like user said, go to church.

Everybody needs a good social environment, friends, family and a church. Sadly anonymity can't replace our need for society, be a good person and help those around you. There are a lot of people out there who are hurting, and sadly most education, religion, and social teaching of liberals and conservatives is unable to recognize this so that people can cope with our sick society.

You are a shill though.

connect with your inner self lad, then create the best life you know you could have and then preach it to help others.

I think you need to realise that /pol was in you before you came here. I remember being 8 and we would count the number of Asians as we drove through Sydney, to get an estimate on demographic change. So I can't blame /pol for everything. If you leave the lessons will stay with you too, I left for years, and came back and it fit like a glove.

>Philippines
no thanks

This is what I learned from going down the rabbit hole.

I exercise and go to Church regularly. I also attend a highly liberal college.
I abide by what I do because I know it is the truth, not through faith by analytical evidence and forensic examination.

Blacks are a blight to this country according to God, the state, history, and themselves.

Agreed on the blacks part

>ignoring the problem makes it go away

ユダヤ人をガッスする!
人種戦争はいまだ!

Le go to church goyim and remember Jesus said god made all men equal except Jews they're gods chosen master race

I'm a full blown nazi and my life's never been better

to be honest the pain of knowing Hitler and Rockwell are gone forever hits me pretty hard sometimes