What is the most redpilled breed of dogs?

And why is it siberian husky?
> blue eyes
> one of the most hardy breeds of dogs, able to survive even the most harsh russian climate
> friendliest breed of dog in the world, you can easily leave it with an infant

And the most peculiar thing about them is that they were bred by northern mongoloids, who, unlike chinks, treat dogs like actual companions.
What does it say about correlation between harsh climate and empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYBwMDi255c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doberman. Shepherds and Rotts are also acceptable.

They look great but they don't make very good pets. They're sled dogs, very aloof and very restless. You're better off with some other type of working dog since they're more sociable and have a stronger will to please. Even though they don't look as great, a GSD or some sort of retriever(smart, extreme will to please, sociable, without the energy of something like a border collie) would make a much better pet.

Dingo you Cum Slammer

Also, why niggers weren't able to domesticate dogs?
Is it because os their inferior intelligence or rather lack of empathy?

>They look great but they don't make very good pets.
Leave it to a Swede to not know how to take charge of anything.

sibes are amazing pets. maybe you're thinking alaskan huskies?

Wolves are the most redpilled. Everything else are domesticated slave morality twisted untermench canines.

>be dingo
>get shot

> They're sled dogs, very aloof and very restless.
That is only true if you're a lazy piece of shit who can't spend 15 minutes a day on obidience training. If you do, their restless behaviour can really be negated.

move over niggers, Springer Spaniel coming through

A dingo sounds fun.

yes, yes, and nigger pits are great if you just raise them right.
Sled dogs are difficult pets. That's a fact.

It really isnt

mutts are unironically the best. hybrid vigor is not just a meme with dogs.

if u were a cuck it would kill everyone you know

if abos werent abo tier and they domesticated the dingo, it would be the premier breed of dog worldwide, the dingo is the smartest and most cunning dog to have ever existed, i suppose living with 20 foot giant lizards and niggers, eagle hawks and probably larger birds back ina day, you'd have to be smart

The one wich got origins here ofcourse.

my aussie is very loyal and lives for my every command. has never bit me or the kids and we've had her since they were babies. i never put her on a leash or keep her fenced in, she stays right by my side when we go walking. she would die in a fire with me than leave me to die.

I can relate. I've lived with huskies since my first days on this planet and they're awesome dogs. The females particularly were like second moms to me. They are really careful. They went to fetch my mom or dad when I cried at night and couldn't do something themselves for example.

Both

>friendliest breed of dog in the world
That would be the Samoyed, actually.

You can not trust huskies malamutes with infants. Not because they are I tolerant or aggressive but because they like them too much and want to treat them as their puppies. These are the breeds that accidentally end up killing infants the most because they attempt to pick them up and carry them like puppies.

I will say sammoyeds are pretty cool dogs

>my aussie

you wanna a fuckin go mate? you lookin for death tonight aye?

Another great breed for families with small children is Russo-european laika, classic wolf-like phenotype, comes from hunting dogs.
But what is the most nigger-tier breed?
Is it pit bull or other violent breeds?

Yes, sammoyeds are awesome

Redpilled breeds aren't necessarily safe for cucks lol. I'd love to try raising one. I've already kept wolves, and I think dingos might be more sociable for people like coyotes can be.

Thats true, but samoyed requires to much grooming and shit, not ideal for small apartment.

most Mastiffs are extremely friendly as well.

Pitbull is the most violent for sure.

I've had 3 pitbulls now, and they were all violently abused rescues. Still perfectly fine dogs once I worked through stuff with them, and they were all literally raised horribly.

It seems like it's more a demographics problem than a dog breed problem.

Huskies aren't ideal in apartments either.... They're too loud too restless shed like crazy and will thoroughly destroy shit if you aren't on top of them. Sammie's don't require as much grooming as they look, brush them once a week and they'll be easier to deal with than huskies shedding

Whenever someone tells me they love huskeys I know they have Canadian blood.

>Nobody mentions the Caucasian Shepherd
Honestly surprised. Amazing dog.

I like these guys too

I have seen many pits that were in good, loving homes that still turned out to be aggressive

Yeah, they do need a lot of maintenance.
I'd say it's worth it tho, they're a joy to be around.

>Not posting the number 1 friendliest giant

anything that is a "wolf" or true dog.

not that many dogs in Africa.

They are bro-tier, but for some reason (probably bc of their size) people think they are violent, which is ridiculous, since they were bred as shepherds

only to other dogs. literally breed to hate other dogs.

Looks like the same as the sarplaninac

as a manlet I hate big dogs

Northern races understand cooperation is survival. There is more to deal with than just oppressive temperatures. It leads to a no nonsense outlook. The growing season is short, snow and ice impeads travel, water is all frozen.

There is so much more you would need to consider dealing with 40 degree F weather than 110 degree weather. Hypothermia kills in minutes. Heat stroke takes hours.

There are similar pictures like this with huskies though. In my experience huskies need brushing daily to keep up with shedding where as Sammie's only need once a week, except when they are about 5-6 months they get weird puppy coat molting

Rodiesain ridgebacks, becasue they hunt lions...

Cute pupper

Well they can be very territorial at times and if they want to fuck something up they absolutely can
I think most people want a breed they can physically dominate or they're scared of it

African Boerboel is pretty cool. Bred to protect from lions can be incredibly gentle giants

Why not both.
Atleast Czechoslovak wolfdog is known for character of german sheperd and strenght of a wolf. It is very intelligent dog, it learns stuff easily but only when the dog itself sees it as useful.

Yep they used to stack pits facing each other in AKC to get them to puff up and act aggressive until they banned the practice

half wolf dogs are know to be vicious like pit-bulls, but more generally to anything.

once knew an Cherokee who owned one. she was a real terror to anyone who messed with her and dominated the neighborhood. at-least she knew better than to attack people, but every so often you would find another dead dog, boar, or deer just laying about, and she would fucking dare you.

this thread makes my heart warm

>tfw i give a shit about dogs, cats and birds more than actual humans

The Czech wolfdog is bred to retain the wolves appearance, it's not a true wolf hybrid as in first generation
True wolf/coyote hybrids will fuck up your day if they feel like it

Loser

I used to have a boss that was terrified of this breed said shed fire anyone who got one

Those were first generations of wolfdogs for border security in commie times.

Wolfdogs today literally just got the wolf body and shepered brain. My family once had one when we lived on village and it was not any diffirent from Cierny Sery we had after it.

>coyote
Lel my dog fucking savages those cunts. Husky with lab and Aussie shepherd mix
Mutts are top tier dogs.

Loving homes isn't going to be the end of it. They need pretty strong boundaries. I think babying them is as bad as beating them desu.

They are kind of stupid though

>58 replies
>No one has posted the best breed in the world
Border Collies are the best dogs you can own.

kind of assumed they were like wolfhounds (old school Dalmatians).

Roman hound coming through.

They aren't what they used to be, but they retain the aesthetic, at some point during the 70's they had to mix in a little bit of boxer blood to keep the breed alive.

But it's ok boxers are brotier

Dogs were domesticated because humans were sitting by huge fires during the cold winter nights and the friendly doggos that ventured close got fed and kept predators away. It doesn't really have anything to do with intelligence.

Cats were domesticated in a different way. Curious cats were drawn in by the many rodents and pests that plagued farmland and ended up staying for the food/warmth/comfort while we allowed them to because they kept our crops safe. So cats and other farm animals are the true mark of intelligence in terms of domestication, not dogs.

Donkeys were domesticated in Africa first by the Nubians, debunking claims that niggers are completely incapable of domesticating animals altogether.

Husky, Shepard, Collie, Retriever, Yorkie

The pantheon of doggos. Depending on the type of work your do and where you live, one of those will be the best dog you can have.

Other dogs that are just off shoots of these, ie Malamutes being Huskies for heavier pulling are good too.

Everything else is a canine nigger.

>at some point during the 70's they had to mix in a little bit of boxer blood to keep the breed alive.
Why? Too much inbreeding or something?

Coyotes suck
Worse are coyote/pitbull hybrids that run in the pack
Coydogs are the worst nightmare if they get into a large enough pack and you've got livestock of any kind
Smart, tough as nails, feral, no fear of humans
Shitty combo

This.

Smartest race.

Must not be many coydogs around me, the ones he leaves on the porch look like plain coyotes. Is that more a city/suburbs problem?

No the breed was literally dying because nobody wanted them, these are farm dogs and in italy as industries started rising farms were few and far between so there was nobody to keep the breed alive.

checked

what about bees faggot? i fucking love bees.

It's hard to imagine there are no purebreds left. Even the farmers went with the boxer mix?

>friendliest
Are you fugging gidding mee??

Not entirely correct ... dogs soon evolved as a hunting tool in HEAVY cooperation with humans (some even go so far as to say that human and dog co-evolved). Cats are plain and simply hemerophiles which then became semi-domesticated. They proved useful nevertheless.

Are Chihuahua the niggers of doggos?
What is the least redpilled breed in your opinion?

Blue heeler if you aren't an urban retard.

Btw dogs are not descendents of our current wolf population. Dogs stem from a subspecies of wolves most likely adapted to hunting ancient big game (mammoth and such). This type of wolf either died out or ultimately transformed into a species adapted for cooperation with human big game hunters.

thank you her name is gemma

It's a problem anytime niggers dump their dogs off in the woods and there's a pack nearby which will take them in
Lived 15ish miles from a city in central IL growing up and niggers would dump their old fighting dogs when they were bored fighting them. Coyote packs would pick them up and breed like crazy. Their offspring are really nasty to have to deal with and they seem to form larger packs than regular coyotes

doge dogs are the most redpilled dogs

>japanese
>godly, a literal meme
>inherently stubborn, a sign of independence and leadership
>practically identical to a wolf, yet compact for convenience
>condescending, a sign of intelligence

Obviously dog breeds became extremely specialized later on down the line, but what led up to that was a gradual process that took several thousand years

> Dogs were domesticated because humans were sitting by huge fires during the cold winter nights and the friendly doggos that ventured close got fed and kept predators away
I would argue that those proto-dogs were tamed, but not domesticated. True domestication came with hunting and, later, herding. And dogs were never bred for those activities in Africa, if i remember correctly.

pic related is the dog

Teacup Chihuahua. real Chihuahua aren't as bad. pretty much any "pocket" dog

Siberians and Native Americans probably treat dogs better than any other people in the world do. I grew up on a Native reserve since my parents were English teachers and the people around here have a really different concept of "owning" dogs than white people do.

>this one random Canadian Husky just roamed around the reserve
>didn't really belong to anybody in specific, just belonged to the community
>every day at specific times it would go up to random peoples' doors for food and everybody would give it scraps
>would play with the random children
>used to join random people for hunting trips
>one day it got pregnant during a -30C winter and being the smart dog it was it placed all of its 5 puppies on different peoples' doorsteps each so they wouldn't freeze to death
>dogs grew up and were let loose to stray around the reserve
They don't really own dogs, they just raise dogs, let them roam around the streets and treat them like close friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=cYBwMDi255c

Well I'm no expert so i can't say for sure mine is a certified Corso purebreed with pedigree etc but if you look at the pictures from the 50's you will notice small differences. The boxer mixing was done for a short period of time and only the pups that showed desirable traits were kept for breeding, mine could be the descendant of a non mix but i doubt it, her father was pure black and her mother has these beautiful copper tiger stripes.
All and all it's a very good dog sometimes she tests me but she knows her place

Don't set your hopes too high. Dogs aren't smart.

nigger of the dog world is the pitbull

any bluepilled dog is a dog that serves no purpose to man. wtf can a chihuahua do? if youre looking for small size, go for a jack russell, which i believe were used to go down rabbit holes.

The Arizona coyote.
>not a domesticated cuck
>roams free and wild
>top of the food chain
>has a hockey team named after it

Idgaf about cats or birds
But dogs
They're one of the only reasons i know im not a sociopath

3 eyes , my shitty phone camera made a mess,probably the hdr trash

Those tiny dogs are so shit and worthless.

Yeah, they are awesome!

>go down rabbit holes
Never let your dog go down the rabbit hole.

You should re-roll

>for the feels.

kekd