At first this manga was maybe a 4/10 in terms of art, now its maybe a 6/10 at times

At first this manga was maybe a 4/10 in terms of art, now its maybe a 6/10 at times

I think he might be improving decently. How long before we can call it good?

>4/10
>6/10

Why are you fucking stupid? The guy's art is really good, I swear to god I don't know if I'd nuke OPtards, DBtards or Narutards because you're all insufferable

>inb4 but muh doormat tits
Fuck off, you don't know what good art is. Yes his art style is different from Kishimoto, that doesn't mean it's bad you stupid retard.

>Sorry for what?

>Oh Shit

Hinata has boobs you faggot. Getting rid of them shows a complete disregard for the character's design.

I don't think his art is bad exactly, but he needs to add depth to his drawings by adding a light source and shading. Line weight would be an improvement too.

However, I like the facial expressions he draws, and the way he conveys mood during scenes. For example the panel when Naruto tells Bolt not to call him "dad" in public, the stern expression he had shows us the way Bolt sees him: to a cold, uncaring asshole. It was perfect. In the movie, we just see the back of his head when he says this, so the line just kinda comes and goes. Showing Naruto's expression added a lot of weight to his words and really shows a feeling of "Naruto has changed."

Who gives a shit about her tits. No other character fans have been half as insufferable as you hinatafags. She's not even a main character in the regular series, and she's irrelevant in Boruto.

>Who gives a shit about her tits.
clearly not a faggot like you

Do you even give a shit about Hinata as a character without her boobs?

I'd give it about a year but you should be reading my doujinshi.

that thing is hinata?

I understand that they have to tone down the old characters to make room for the new but what the fuck is that thing

They're still continuing this shit?

Her outfit is an improvement I think. Her hairstyle is also a somewhat popular tend in Japan right now if I'm not mistaken.

sure, actually the yamato nadeshiko is one of my favorite archetypes, but i ALSO liked her original design she was the one cute girl that kishi could draw

About the oppai thing, it isn't just Hinata, this guy's current art style just can't do boobs, although it's interesting to be pointing out he IS improving. Might be hope for the series yet, pray he just retcons as some massive Sarashi fad that they get over later on in the series.

>Her outfit is an improvement I think
How many levels of irony are you on bro?

I swear I see this exact post everytime people start talking about Hinata's horrible design.

The boobs are the most obvious thing, she went from a C or D cup to an A. However, it's the entirety of the design that's awful. Quit acting like all anyone cares about is tits, the problem is that character looks nothing like Hinata at all.

Are you fucking blind? The guy's art is what Kishimoto's art would look if it was good. I'm really tired of shits who think they're in a place to comment on the art. You know nothing.

His design of adult Naruto is better than kishi’s I'll give him that

It was honestly pretty bad at first

Some of the best panels were the ones not ripped from the movie.

He's improved considerably in a fairly short amount of time.

I'll be glad once the movie recap arc ends and we don't have to see Hinata anymore and you faggots can finally stop bitching about her lack of tits.

Would you stop posting the same thing over and over?

It's still pretty bad. The lines are so uniform it looks weird

I agree, after all she still looks like the same character. She doesn't.

>detailed portrait
>shitty background panel
Why don't you compare images from one of the more recent chapters?

Because I wasn't aware of many others where she's facing the focus head-on like that. Look just about everyone hates Hianta's new design, you can say "you're just mad because tits" all you want but it doesn't change the fact no one likes it.

Its a fucking spin off of Naruto focused on his children 10 years later.

It couldn't pass 6/10 if it made anime real.

Wow. Are you autistic?

the fuck is this monster?

At least he got the pigeon toed stance correct

To me it was always 10/10 manga.

It's a nice outfit, that's for sure.

Spotted a matrix reference

I love how you fags use that picture of Hinata and not the Boruto movie Hinata that this manga is clearly based on. Autism to the extreme over an irrelevant Nurutu maid. Classic.

>nice outfit
Even her silly hoop skirt design before this one was better.

Wow. Not one comment that this art is shit compared to kishimoto, which it is.

Probably because Kishimoto's late series art wasn't anything to write home about as well. "Look! This mediocre art looks worse than this other mediocre art!" isn't much of a statement.

I wish we had more of that Naruto at the end of the series isntead of the idealistic retard we got. He's so much more reliable and sympathetic now as an adult

>He's so much more reliable and sympathetic now as an adult
Unless you want him to do catering at your daughter's birthday party

>How long before we can call it good?
Never. Fuck off.

Why moving from your seat when a clone can do everything in your place ? Imagine sending your slave to work instead of you

Because if I decide to take a nap everything goes to shit

Forced drama, they needed something to make it so Bort wasn't just baselessly whining about his first world problems and they turned Nardo into a dickface to do it.

It was an even bigger character assassination than anything that implies Sasuke even remotely cares about his wife and kid.

She stopped wearing a bra after motherhood. Boobs spread out and protrude less.

>muh forced drama
Give it a rest already would you. Jesus

The clone has the same knowledge as you do and you absorb all of his experience when he disappear. Just tell him to kill himself and warn you if shit is going down and you really need to do something

Not going to lie, after seeing pic related I'm actually kinda looking forward to next month's chapter.