desuarchive.org/a/thread/149887440/#149906536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now back to me,

Now back at Homura.

Now back at me

now back at homura

Now back to me.
Sadly, I'm not her.
But if I started using lady-scented body wash and took a bath now and then, I could smell like her.

Now, look at me.

I am Homura.

you fucked up this cycle, you still smell of grease

redo

Anything's possible when you're a delusional grown man on an anonymous message board.

>you still smell of grease
I'm not one of the people who was posting previously. I'm the actual Homura, and I smell very good, thank you.

great thread

homora is shit

borgo beltra

Hey Sup Forums check out my repeating integers intended to detail a reddit-tier thread.

I haven't seen anything like this in awhile. Good play OP

Nobody cares.

Homura will never be as cute as Madoka.

good thread

>not self-loathing
You fucking blew it, user.

Madoka a pink.

Homura has a big head.

What about her?

good thread

NOW LOOK AT THIS NET

kek

I stare into Homu's eyes!

He is a handsome man.

Do you love "Madoka"?

Not as much as Apples.

Exactly.

You are seriously going to start with the erp and off topic? Go away. You are making the thread worse.

Huh? I don't.

see You obviously have double standards for criticism.

No it is because you are actually serious about it. user is just being silly.

Are you Apple?

Does it matter? Or is this a sad attempt at you becoming more obnoxious?

You talk incoherently.

you only had to follow the damn QB, homura

Why do you still wear your trips? The cancerous tripfag fad ended almost 4 years ago.

I heard about that for the first time.

How is her marriage going?

So now you just so happen to lack reading comprehension.

You can not post images because of filenames. You don't even have an ability to rewrite them.

>Madoka is mentioned in the OP
>Tripfags show up in a matter of seconds
Everytime

>tfw we will never have a nice meduca thread without tripfags

A shitty show that draws shitty autists. I think it is pretty fitting.

>>tfw we have nice meduca threads with tripfags

Madoka confirmed for bury pink girl

Is she getting married?

Pretty good.

Really so? I forget you are a huge moron.

>>Tripfags show up in a matter of seconds
>5 hours
>seconds

Except you. You ruin every Madoka thread.

I want to become Kyouko so that I can marry Homura!

If you are Apple, you must have many devises and several IP addresses.

>Except you. You ruin every Madoka thread.
You always blame me for your prejudices.

You are Apple or ACK or merely a moron. You are definitely a poster who wants to talk to me.

I'm always afraid to end like this
Someone that own a Xbox

I want you to realize the evil you caused or to kill yourself. You are the worst thing to happen in the threads. This is why I do not understand when everyone says all madoka trips are bad. You are the only one I seen that actually cause damage.

>There is no foundation for the rumour.

Can you just fuck off and die already, !Akemi. Really, everyone fucking hates you. Notice how you get ass mad and start spamming crack the second someone calls you out on being a shitposter who destroys these threads. You do it because you think you are getting other people mad, you're not. And this has been explained to you many times over.

Sure is funny how someone starts spamming both crack and "ack" at the same time.

Oh boy here we go

Sadly it's the week end, which means !Akemi doesn't have work. Leaving him more free to sit here and shitpost as much as he possibly can because he knows the mods will not do anything at all about it.

You think the 2 ok tripfags are erping so you go out of your way to join a non-existent roleplay. You will make sad attempts to discuss tripfags rather than the anime. You took a screenshot showing that you samefag anonymously just to get a simple reply from one tripfag. You drove away the tripfag that you think is in love with you just because he is a Madokafag. You are the only one that ships kevin and apple. Need I go more?

Take this. This might be useful.

Running from the truth will only show how right I am.

Look at this thread. He had no problem for now. You ruined this thread.

You could not even change your filename. Thanks for further showing everyone the truth.

>inb4 the poor excuse of copying filename
No user is this depressing.

Is it me, or does every Madoka thread turn into lawnchair defending and samefagging himself?

I knew he was still here! Missed you crack-kun.

Lawnchair is the only one that likes Lawnchair. Everyone in their right minds hate him.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Sl1uGNZcJUTp4LWe5c8zCQ/
Considering everything in that image and everything you say is wrong, no, it's not useful in the slightest.

And fun fact: You ignoring how every item in that stupid bingo chart has been proven wrong only makes it more obvious who you are. And no, changing the file name doesn't make it any less obvious it is only you posting it.

It's make no sense why you keep posting that image. Because literally nothing it says is backed up with any kind of fact. What, do you just want something at all to post because people post images about you all the time? Difference being, those images are factual, while yours is just you being a retard.

You've been here the whole time, you've never left and you've never stopped spamming crack shit. Do you really think that pretending to be different people changes how NO ONE else acts like you. Thus it is obviously just you doing all this.

>You've been here the whole time,
But I just got here

>you've never left
Prove it

>2016
>do not know it's a filename in pixiv yet

I love him.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149887440/#149906536
No one will ever believe you, !Akemi. No one. Because you're just so fucking stupid you stand out an insane amount.

I'm sorry. I thought this was a Madoka thread. You know, where you can discuss Madoka. Mami of Mitakihara will bring back the light or cause destruction. Can't wait for her newfound powers to finally be properly shown.

>leave my containtment general for the first time in months

>open random thread

>it's full of tripfaggotry and people biting the bait

Why are names still allowed on this board

can we finally have /ag/

And it just so happen to have the same image hash. Face it lawnchair. Only you love you.

>Prove it
Okay.
>I just got here
Proven. This is a distinct pattern in your behavior that you refuse to stop doing because instead of just admitting it's fucking retarded to try and use only your word as proof of something, you instead start spam doing this at every possible turn you can to try and make it look like it is normal for people to be as stupid as you are. Here's the thing. That doesn't work because people can see the pattern still doesn't exist in any other place in the world, thus it is only you doing it.

Yes, it is still obviously you !Akemi. You're not fooling anyone.
When will you realize that no one is "taking your bait" people just want you to fucking kill yourself because you're a cancer that ruins threads.

And of look, another example of your obvious behavior patterns as explained here

The hype is real. How did Mami even power up? She has no karma by her side.

Being alone for such a lengthy amount of time finally paid off.

>Heaven helps those who help themselves.

>projecting this hard

the IP counter rose up when I posted, stop being this retarded crack and lashing out at randos

Fuck off and stop trying to start conversations in a thread that has already been ruined.

Yes, !Akemi. Everyone is aware you know how to use proxies and change your IP. This is nothing new. The fact you are trying, yet again, to use this as "proof" proves exactly who you are.

You for some retarded reason think that samefagging your own behavior patterns makes them look like patterns not exclusive to you. Then you ignore how these patterns don't exist outside of these threads where you shitpoist.

You once again admit to samefagging. I cannot image a more depressing life.

Don't deprive Apple of freedom!

Kyouko needs to mind her fucking business

It would be great if they also had one for being a baka for long.

This isn't proof though, they are just assumptions based on your own paranoia. You've to show me actual proof, otherwise no one will believe you.
I'm not this Akemi, but I know you will never believe me anyway.

So here's a image you will probably like. Don't you think they make a wonderful couple?

Why do you love Lawnchair? You wanna fuck him, don't you?

I need to know what happens after that

Just put your name on. Your cover is blown. And fuck off because everyone hates you.

Yes, it is still obviously you !Akemi. You're not bamboozling anyone.
When will you realize that no one is "taking your bait" people just want you to show your trip because you're a poster that makes other derail threads

they do make a good couple, though.

>paranoia
This is another thing that proves who you are. You keep trying to use this word even though it has been explicitly proven wrong multiple times. Because paranoia is something you think without reason, seeing as how your behavior can be explained, it's not paranoia.

Another thing that proves who you are. No one ever spamming shipping cancer shit before you showed up. Yet, on this site and most places in the world, people have always been against shipping cancer. Yet in these threads is the ONLY places it is spammed to spite people. If your behavior was the normal shipping shit would have always been spammed to spite people.

Sure is weird how there are so many thing that only happen in these threads. What you don't see to understand is that exclusion is proof. It's called deductive reasoning, you fucking moron. If you eliminate all other possibilities then what's left is the truth. And considering your behavior exists no other places in the world, that means you are the only one doing it.

>Just put your name on.
>And fuck off
>>>love‐hate relationship!

Hah, you are replying to yourself JUST to try and make it look like there are multiple people who support your shipping cancer bull shit.
What, do you think if you concede one point it makes it look like your other point is infallible? You're so fucking dumb.

You are the problem. Not what you are posting. This has been explained to you many times.

I just noticed that you write like an edgelord

>Hah
>aggressiveness/accusing through questions

Lawnchair it is amazing how depressing you are because you cannot stand anyone hating you so you automatically twists posts so you can find false happiness. Die already.

Could you please crawl in a hole and die already?

I didn't just notice anything, !Akemi.
People have long understand exactly how you act and what all of your tells are. One of your many tells being that you refuse to address what people say and just give non-answers constantly.

>People have long understand

Thank you for continuing to give proof that what's said about you is correct.

Would Homura have been a better character if she couldn't speak and only mumbles "homu homu" like a Pokémon?

Happy Homu makes me feel ridiculously good