youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU?t=24)
i.imgur.com/uT5e8KI.png)
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
imgur.com/a/WqWvq
imgur.com/a/hK5pp
imgur.com/a/QWGOt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Since Pokemon Sun and Moon released yesterday, I would like her hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Wearing these cat ear headphones with green LED (my.mixtape.moe/eyphbw.jpg)
-Or like this: my.mixtape.moe/kvncmp.jpg
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari being a bit tanned, maybe she could be wearing a one piece swimsuit (i.imgur.com/c5XxjGs.jpg) or a bikini (i.imgur.com/jWNLKvt.jpg).
Maybe she could be lying on the beach or on a bath towel?
I really want to see her smile too, if possible.

Though I'm also very interested to see her wearing a cozy aran sweater. i.imgur.com/WEj7WZW.jpg

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

I would like to request Mai Natsume lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. E.g. something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai looking through a window with her chest pressed against the glass. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521376

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai and Tsubaki Yayoi having tea together at a cafe.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a bunny girl outfit similar to any of these imgur.com/a/G8uqn

- dressed as a Team Skull member - imgur.com/a/Vbghc - and trying to look cool but not succeeding

- approaching Hell/the Underworld with a Drifloon - imgur.com/a/sOuMU - (as a joke for its Pokedex entry), or praising an Alolan Rattata - imgur.com/a/c0lGw - for being cute

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Cosplaying as Yuuka Kazami from Touhou.

- Performing a slam dunk.

- Calming my SI down, by asking "Hey Chief, everything okay?"

- Taking pictures of an Incineroar in a wrestling ring.

- An older Mamimi, early 30's.

- In casual winter clothing.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Rin enjoying a Thanksgiving dinner with people she cares about.

Requesting an outfit swap or interaction between Nio and Akame They’re both assassins.
Tattoos references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Swimming in the dark depths of the ocean, surrounded by various bioluminescent creatures of your choice. Eldritch horrors can be included.
-As a Mimikyu disguise.
-Combing out her long hair and wearing any sleepwear of your choice.

Anything else is also fine - cute, elegant, lewd or otherwise.

Requesting Okoi doing a McFarlane's Spider-Man pose.
i.imgur.com/JkmUNQd.jpg

or cosplaying Falangies.
i.imgur.com/Wz4Al89.jpg

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Shion in a naked apron or lingerie and holding a delicious cake,saying "happy birthday", since my birthday is on the 20th
Anything cute and birthday related is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Cyan:

-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-younger, practicing on an acoustic guitar
-wearing her bikini outfit (hairstyle required) (i.imgur.com/DE5hQHk.jpg)
-wearing a big sweater, and pulling on the bottom part so that the sweater presses up against her butt

Also requesting a joint request with Misato. Having Cyan enthusiastically teaching Misato how to rock out with Misato wearing a similar outfit and being nervous about it, or just a simple interaction with the two of them either having a sleepover, at the beach or in a sauna.

Hello everyone, requesting Illyasviel as an arachne. Not too particular how she's drawn so I have a few examples here. imgur.com/a/LWe7c

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Requesting please!
Perhaps "blushing" in a similar fashion to this ( imgur.com/a/AfAfd ) image. Alternatively, dressed up as Elf Girl Liza from Shadowverse would be nice too I think. These are only suggestions though, so feel free to do something else if you want.
Additional ref: imgur.com/a/Q4lAl

Thank you very much.

Requesting Sawyer in a comfy and soft sweater, drinking from a large cup of hot chocolate, like:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=851287

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits.
I love cute chibi drawings, I would also not mind something drawn in the style of Nichijou, Bkub or P&S.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- trying on or wearing striped stockings
- dressed as Lana from Pokemon Sun and Moon (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2440884)
- relaxing on a couch in casual clothes, reading some manga
- receiving a bouquet of flowers, making her smile and blush
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Rin on a snowboard!
Optional: include a cute cat having a good time.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard cosplaying the protagonist from P5 or Akechi from the same game imgur.com/a/pz6pL (the P5 designs are just so cool).

But of course, anything simple and cool or cute would make me very happy. I wish you a fun weekend!

Posting for Hanakofag

Hello! Requesting my waifu Hanako. Anything lovely or cute is fine; nothing lewd please.

It was my birthday this Thursday, so anything birthday related would be very appreciated. Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

Requesting Rangiku wearing the dress Kelly Brook is wearing.

Requesting Tsuzuki doing one of the following:
>trying to put a ducken together after too many vodka jellies
>drinking milk with a bowwow
>training a baby gontar
>getting licked by Xiaomon

Descriptions of each monster are on the ref so you don't have to research.

Thank you.

stay in the general

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything birthday related would make my day, so thank you so much if you consider doing this request. Bonus points for SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
Have a great weekend.

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Yasuhiro dangling his feet in the water next to a Primarina or just donning the male protag's cooling outfit.

As always though, any ideas are wholeheartedly welcome and appreciated provided that they aren't lewd or mean-spirited.

Primarina ref: imgur.com/a/mJwyK
Protagonist's outfit: imgur.com/a/gRQKr

周末愉快~

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-A PoV holding hands
-Yesterday Pokemon Sun and Moon got released, so I'm requesting Valerie and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

I'll be requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Anything's fine with me, but something thanksgiving related would be nice. Alternately Mahiru saying something encouraging/motivational would also be nice. Thanks in advance, and here's to a delivery filled weekend.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing with play doh! perhaps she's got some play doh smudges on her cheeks by meshing them together.

Or Himiko Toga drawn in Azuma Kiyohiko artstyle, some refs below for that.
i.imgur.com/cPG4gW9.jpg
i.imgur.com/RQI6Dym.png
i.imgur.com/1yF3PI0.jpg

Or Himiko dressed as Olivia or a dancer from Fire Emblem Awakening. ref i.imgur.com/Emu95kT.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is appreciated

Hey there everybody, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi holding a present or gift or maybe even having a party hat on too, stuff like in the reference would be awesome ( ref: u.nya.is/rpxmmj.jpg )

Alternatively her wearing this outfit, I'm not sure what its called unfortunately but it seems to be an 80's kind of thing, one sided shoulderless sweater/blouse? Not sure. ( ref: u.nya.is/aaodfj.jpg ) of course anything cute a drawfriend has for me is absolutely appreciated greatly, I have to ask it not be lewd or suggestive though please, thank you and have a great weekend.

Good evening

Requesting Yuri ice skating, or enjoying thanksgiving with other husbandos and waifus in a group pic.

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Haruka (Senran Kagura) lewdly POV feeding cookies

Ref: i.imgur.com/Vo6iS2q.png

Or the same outfit but making Thanksgiving dinner.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir as a trainer with a Litten or Rowlett because of S&M releasing
imgur.com/a/MCZ5g

Almost anything else is fine as well

Please enjoy your weekend

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this would be nice: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day, or sharing a drink and Ion getting flustered over an 'indirect kiss'. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Revy from Black Lagoon, or Elizabeth from Nanatsu no Taizai
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Muriel Besson from Masamune-kun no revenge in a maid outfit or in a french café drinking a cup of coffee

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a specific request, I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Getting a piggy back ride from a Bewear from Pokemon Sun and Moon
- Wearing an open bath robe or one that is loosely tied up

Also requesting a joint request with Cyan. Having Cyan enthusiastically teaching Misato how to rock out with Misato wearing a similar outfit and being nervous about it, or just a simple interaction with the two of them either having a sleepover, at the beach or in a sauna.

Requesting the lovely Akane Mahougasawa cuddling with a Fomantis
pokemon-sunmoon.com/media/uploads/aug_1_assets/fomantis.png

Requesting Risty in Shatte's outfit: imgur.com/a/MaNNS

Or her wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed in the new costume of Mashu Kyrielite/Shielder (a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg), or wearing ONLY a keyhole sweater (a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hey everyone. It's nice to be back after so long, hope you've all been alright. Requesting my waifu Suzuna as a sailor scout, checking herself out in the mirror, riding a bike, getting jittery from too much coffee, or surrounded by stacks of books.
If you want to draw something else, please do that instead, and I hope that you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Rukia eating a banana split or similar tasty ice cream treat. Thank you!

Requesting Hibiki holding up her hair to show her forehead.

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a good weekend!

I'll be on less due to a Saturday gathering, but my waifu will be with me in spirit!

And... I hope you all don't mind for some requests!

- Jessica Ushiromiya in EITHER these following "cosplays":

Lyna from Show by Rock(!!) : i.imgur.com/SMnleAe.png
(Fairy) Papika from Flip Flappers (If doing this in color, is it possible to have her hair tips be a gradiant baby blue? : blob: i.imgur.com/IvJPLQp.png

- (Or) Jessica in ouji/boku kei outfit: i.imgur.com/I0xvqKj.jpg

- Playing a arcade game, either a fighter or one of these rhythm games! (Bonus if she "tries" DDR!)

- In celebration of Pokemon Sun/Moon's release, I would love to see her in a summer-themed traveler's clothes, and holding a Litten! (Or one of its evolutions. Funny bonus: Name it Krauss.)

- Jessica actually scared (in a comical way) from these things (or do the opposite and actually not afraid and punch these things with her brass knuckles!) : i.imgur.com/pQWngHn.jpg

- Jessica, in her "seductive demonic phrase", corrupting/manipulating user (I don't have a SI yet and I don't know which to pick, unless drawfriend doesn't mind doing a anime character faceclaim instead of SI) and making them do questionable things!

Or any idea will do! I'm not picky at all! Good day everyone and your waifu/husbando are all wonderful!

P.S. I want to do joint ideas, but I do need user approval first! Maybe something involving a rock band? Tea time? Waifus doing gift change even? I'll wait and see.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, this week it's an eyebrow power joint request with Satsuki-user:

Hane chauffeuring Kiryuuin Satsuki () around like in this reference i.imgur.com/Q75ZA2z.jpg (forget the sidecars).

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing Shikieiki's outfit but with puffy shorts would be great, but anything is ok, thank you!

Requesting Sakuya wearing cold weather clothing. I would like her to be asking to hold my hand for warmth. Maybe in a cute way. POV or Self-insert would be wonderful.
Perhaps a wonderful Wintry date. Building snowman. Enjoying a cozy fire in a log cabin. Something special like that.

My stupid face: imgur.com/a/TNpaK
Animal ears and stuff are always cute, but not needed.

I always appreciate stuff of her being cool and charming as well as her getting flustered and acting cute. I hope you can get in some practice to make improvements.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Make sure to have fun and take it easy. Do something fun this weekend. Make a memory. Many thanks if you consider drawing her.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir waking up in bed, the morning rays shining upon her body, illuminating her cutness and beauty. I would like to have it from a POV shot, but it's completely fine if it's from a different angle.

If that does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific, how about dressed like the floral fencer? Maybe saying one of her lines, like "Strength and beauty together" while being really embarrassed.
Floral Fencer: imgur.com/a/T8l7L

Or maybe dressed in something in the style of one of the outfits in the imgur and bashfully asking how does she look?
imgur.com/a/teT7z

Good evening.

Requesting my hardworking husbando, Barnaby.
A little early, but I'd like to see him with a reindeer antlers headband.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Hello Hello! I'd like to requesting Eureka, some requests are:

-Wearing a tshirt that says "Im pro scub" Mockingly pointing at it
-Wearing a Haltertop and Jeans, or any shirt that exposes her midriff
-Wrapped in a towel, just out of the shower with a towel in her hair as well

-Possibly messing up my SI's Hair i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
-Lounging about, acting sleepy.

Anything cute also works, thank you for considering.

Requesting Watashi wearing a bikini (preferrably simple rather than frilly) or a bikini top with a towel bottom. Alternatively, her huddled up in a comfy looking bed sleeping peacefully while it's raining outside.
Anything else cute or tastefully lewd is fine as well, of course.

Or, for something a little more lewd, either one of these doujin covers but with her instead; or her in the same pose but with one of her normal outfits. imgur.com/a/EPec9

Requesting my beloved Nowi shopping for clothes with our daughters.
Maybe wearing one of these Outfits
imgur.com/a/JiiGE

A joint request with Tharja, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/oFduH

Reposting for Jolynebro
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.
• Holding a Cyndaquil or just drawn with a Typhlosion, maybe roasting marshmellows on their back or something as silly as that imgur.com/a/uQmyD
Hugging/being hugged by user or falling asleep leaning on user like in the last pic, maybe also on a train/bus imgur.com/a/y4yu3
• Wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
• Petting or watering a potted Stray Cat imgur.com/a/54dGS
• Wearing a suit and necktie with Kosaku Kira's Killer Queen pattern, here's a reference with the tie and a few suits/OL outfits I like imgur.com/a/T4YEv

As always, anything lovey-dovey is always welcome, feel free to combine any of these request ideas, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as Yu-Gi-Oh! Seto Kaiba with Blue Eyes White Dragon card. imgur.com/a/9kBFG
Or something Halloween related
Or outfit swap with *Hyun-Ae
We also are making joint request with Hanefriend
( (Cross-thread))
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Requsting Madotsuki dressed up as Ash Williams or Madotsuki, sweater puppies edition.

Requesting him as a patissier, showing off a cake he made like in this picture:
a.pomf.cat/mabige.png

Or him giving the viewer a warm drink, such as hot cocoa.

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Don't tell me what to do.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her dressed as Momohime: i.imgur.com/deNDVD3.jpg

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe

Requesting Crona cutely trying to eat a slice of pizza or a comically large burger, and/or wearing a cute casual outfit.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated too, thanks and have a nice weekend.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

To celebrate the release of the new Pokemon games, I'd like to request Hinagiku either being cute with Rowlet (feMC's chicken hat would be a bonus!), or cool/badass with Decidueye.

Alternately, I'd like to request my waifu wearing some cute and trendy clothes, happily walking on a sidewalk whilst listening to music through her earbuds! Maybe jamming a bit and singing along with it. If it matters, I was thinking Hi Fi Raver or something in a similarly upbeat vein:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ualnGajFlg

It would also be nice to see Hina wearing something summery like shorts/jeans and a simple top, sitting on a porch at sunset with a calm smile and a guitar in her lap! The sort of mood you'd get from Mahou no Kotoba:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPnilRjYFk

For something sexy, I'd like to see her in this sort of pose: imgur.com/a/2g78o
Exact clothing is up to you, but preferably a bikini-style outfit or a dress with generous hip/leg slits and nopan.

Lastly for the thread, I'd love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria! I fuggin' love the designs of Yugioh spellcasters.
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Dressed as a cute battle maid wielding a broom like her scythe
• Wearing some cute fall clothes with scarf eating/drinking something hot or just anything cute and fall themed
• In an oversized t-shirt or sweater dress opening it up and inviting the view inside with her

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a Blood Special short blade specialist uniform complete with a god arc, like the one on the right, in the style of her own sword and shield

or you could just draw her being cute

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for extra moe~ reference

thank you and have a wonderfully productive draw weekend drawfriends~

Requesting Welwitschia.

melting into a bubbly puddle in her humanoid form i-if you're okay with that

Requesting my lovely Kiririn, anything is always appreciated as long as it isn't too lewd and in good taste, but here's some ideas.

A SI+Waifu interaction photo, with us taking a selfie together and posting it on her SNS, like so: imgur.com/a/CgTGs
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Cuddling with a Litten, considering S&M just came out.

looking super cute and dressed as D.va, and saying one of her quotes: "Nerf this!" "Winkyface~" "Love, Kiririn!"
imgur.com/a/XPAuG

Thank you for considering, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally encouraging me to be productive, but anything else is fine too.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. Lewd is ok. But if lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Alternatively, I'd like to see her dressed up in a tacticool way (Preferably while still keeping some of her stylizations, like her braids, her shirt symbol in the form of a patch, maybe some pink, etc.). Some examples: imgur.com/a/qbW1W

Or, something a little sillier: I'd like to see a re-drawing of this with Madotsuki. i.imgur.com/jmWrmas.png

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-As a barmaid
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-Holding a PS4 controller
-As a yandere
-Cosplaying as Albedo imgur.com/a/9K1Nu
Or anything will be fine

Requesting any cute/romantic POV interactions with Rika.
Or her cooking something with a lot of love.

Requesting my love Yuu wearing a big soft sweater while hugging a chinchilla, or sitting on a park bench with autumn leaves falling down and littering the ground.

Alternatively, a joint request with Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival.
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing Rin Hoshizora's training outfit (i.imgur.com/1SDkFAX.jpg)
or a Alice in Wonderland dress.
Another idea could be her standing idly like a fighting game character.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka. Enjoying some hot chocolate, and wearing a scarf.
Anything else nice and cool/handsome with him would be fine, thank you.

Requesting Touko in a cheerleader outfit and cheering on the viewer, and also shouting cheers like "Fighto!" or anything similar.

Another idea would be her cooking while wearing a frilly apron. It's optional, but maybe details like she's messing up her cooking because she feels embarrassed about the apron would be so cute.

Alternatively, wrapped in a comfy blanket and holding a cup of warm tea or coffee with a smile on her face.

Anything cute and happy is fine, thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

Having her telling me: "What you're experiencing right now is just a dream... Well? When you think of it like it's easier to relax right?" with a bright, confident expression and an unwavering smile would be nice.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Dressed in her Christmas outfit in the reference image.

- Having a question mark above her head with a confused expression.

- Wearing tactical combat gear similar to: imgur.com/a/uYBSP while holding an FN F2000.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Oriahara.

Feel free to do anything (that isn't too lewd), but if possible I'd like to see him playing a drum set ( imgur.com/a/Qkh8W ). If you want, you could put something on the bass drum, I'll leave that up to you.

Thank you!

Requesting my waifu wearing either C.C's bodysuit or Esedese's military uniform
imgur.com/a/uNqCV

Or wearing Vert's new Goddess outfit from the new Neptunia. Since you can't really see her front, a design borrowing either PH or BH would be fine so as long as the chest-piece resembles Vert's.
i.imgur.com/Nq4CucX.jpg

Or dressed in Racing Miku's 2012 or 2013 design with similar color bearings to Luka for the 2012 one
imgur.com/a/AhihF

Alternatively, her in a the likeness of Black Hanekawa in either her grey pajamas or white lingerie making some cat-related poses
imgur.com/a/o5gkY

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a competition swimsuit.

Have a great weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette sitting on my face.

In celebration for pokemon Sun and Moon Requesting Birdy dress in Olivia's outfit striking a fabulous pose, or confident pose(hands on hips, smiling/grinning, or enjoying a day on the beach light tan is A-ok, slight lewd is ok for this one.
Olivia ref imgur.com/a/KOxaC
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or barefoot in a croptop+tanktop and shorts lounging around, working out/martial arts training, or doing house chores. Hair can be loose or in Tenten's(from naruto) buns.
imgur.com/a/0wuB4

Or her getting compliments of how strong she is, how nice and strait her hair is and how she is fit to be a stronk bride, like this.
i.imgur.com/oCBMTQO.png
Thanks~

Requesting Astolfo playing with a rockruff pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/rockruff/

Or alternatively Astolfo wearing a bikini with balloons clearly stuffed under the the chest piece whilst smiling and giving a thumbs up.

Please and thanks!

Hello WWD.

Requesting my beloved Waifu, Artoria Pendragon

To see her asleep on a chair laying across the arm rests. Wearing her suit with her vest open while having her hair down and it's draping over one side of the arm rests. One of Her arms can also dangle down from the front holding her blue hair ribbon.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your Husbando or Waifu!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko.
Anything is fine

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her looking at her weapon rack and deciding what weapon to use for today
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Prryha Nikos

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Evening, I'd like to request Yozakura cooking, getting ready for Thanksgiving
- or enjoying a slice of pumpkin pie
- or staring into a oven window glass

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Lillie from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
a.pomf.cat/caiwlh.png

Humbly requesting my beloved Makoto wearing the outfit of Maggie Mui, as a homage to Read or Die (Read or Dream).
imgur.com/a/2B95P
Alternatively, requesting Makoto jogging in tracksuit.
Or Makoto as the princess of some small European country.

But of course anything cute, even cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

I'd like to request my darling Miia playing a rousing game of Blitzball. (imgur.com/a/RkTwr)
youtube.com/watch?v=mWYwmM23Sqs
youtu.be/qWI83PUuh-s?t=177

That or something like this with user and Miia (youtube.com/watch?v=wfQTabN7LIQ)

Or Miia and an SI singing "Baby It's Cold Outside together. with either being the one to be assertive, doesn't matter. Maybe even sharing a kiss. (youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU?t=24)
(i.imgur.com/uT5e8KI.png)

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting *hyun-ae wearing thighhighs and long gloves

Or exchanging clothes with satsuki

Anything else cute is fine too

Requesting Natsuru wearing her cat girl outfit (pictured) and lifting her skirt up revealing a pair of bloomers. Much appreciated!

Requesting Kneesocks applying eyeliner.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

POSTING FOR LAWFAG

Requesting my wonderful amazing and beautiful husbando Law.

A chibi version of him holding up a sign that says "I'm not there to take care of you, so call your damn doctor!" would be great.

Some SI ideas:
SI wearing an Abhancer trying to impress him, but him looking at me with a very unamused face instead. imgur.com/a/WqWvq

Hugging me, but maybe being tsun about it, giving user headpats, or receiving headpats from user or something cute and couple-y.

SI reference: imgur.com/a/hK5pp

Alternatively if you don't feel like drawing a couple, Something of him wearing a hoodie and shorts on a night beach stroll would be cute.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Some of these request lists really are too long.

Good morning everyone, I'd like to request my dear Rikka. If any drawfriend wants to draw her but not the request, go ahead, as this time I've got something somewhat in depth.
I'd like to request Rikka hugging a guy taller than her, with light brown hair (if colored) that's done in a middle part. He's wearing a necklace with two coins on it, or if that's not applicable, he has a cross chain on his belt like her.
Thank you in advance to anyone who considers it, and have a nice weekend with your beloved!

Its way too late to put a lid on it now.

Requesting my beloved Momo commanding a Aureole tank destroyer from Panzer Front, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/QWGOt

>guy taller than her, with light brown hair
you wouldn't happen to know this guy would you

Hey guys! My only request today is that Yasuna gets a piggyback back ride from Trump himself with both if them screaming "Make America great again" or "Grab her by the Pussy". Also would it be ok to add a maga cap to both of them?

>Or just do whatever the drawfriend wants

Requesting RJ please!

>Sup Forums memes
Fuck off.

Are you just now noticing everything he requests is cancerous?