If you're not in the blue area, you're not white

If you're not in the blue area, you're not white.

True

tfw blue eyes, strong jawline, 6'2, brown long wavy hair

You can only dream that Dalmatia has that % of light eyes northern Croatia maybe but I even doubt that.
Same with Bosnia.

>light eyes
>skin colour

mm

>brown
Shame

Some Bosnian or Croatian made this map, the line is completely unnatural , not to mention both Bosnia and Croats are around 42% light eyes

Fake and gay

Yes. We are not fucking white chaliphate.

blue invited shitskins, trying to kill their own genes
>superior genes

What is "light eyes"? If you only count blue and green eyes then this is bullshit there is no way there is that much light eyes in france

>Some Bosnian or Croatian made this map
It literally says eupedia.com at the below,youre probably serb diaspora

If they look like they are mixed with Middle Eastern/Mediterranean etc.. yeah but if they look White and are white shut the fuck up.

56%

Do green eyes count?

> somehow blue is stretched to the west
Yeah, right.

Haha Serbs btfo.

Lol, you got me there. But little did you know I have pure prussian blood running thru my veins

I believe so

>Serbs btfo

Again?

I'm not white and you nordcuck are beta cuckholds and our personal cumdumpsters

Its 50% for the country, and i live in northern dalmatia, 75% of my friends have blue eyes, 50% blonde hair. I know the more you go down the different it is, but its still what it is. North on the other hand is crazy some places are fully blonde, at least children. Dalmatia has more dinaric people so its a bit more balanced as dinarics tend to have brown hair and eyes, not always but often they do.

pierre here doesn't speak for anybody else, please read this post and keep all deserved judgement solely on his greasy head.
thank you

>long wavy hair
sounds gay cuntface

What roach said Croatia has been at 50% forever already, same with slovenia they are few % more actually. Also what i said here.

hey ahmed, goes down to shoulders and im tanned and surf

Post penis :^)

what if I moved out to the brown area?

Green eyes have negro blood in them. So no.

Crap, I'm right on the border. Oh well, I wasn't white even if I was in the blue area.

You get gassed.

Name one smart man with blue eyes and blond hair.

I'll wait