Soulless murder-robots vs Poos

Can we meme this into reality? There is already tension on the border

Meme a war into reality?
You need some tim off /pol

Why not? anything we do is just fueling the fire at this point

>Imagine being this retarded.

please explain to me how i am wrong

Look at the economy. China is literally pouring billions into India's economy.
All the boarder "stand ups" are faggy hurr sure my dick is bigger shows.
We would be shooting ourselves with going into war against pooland.

t.chinki

Japan+ USA vs China are fighting a war right now as we speak. Battleground- *ndia

War is a racket. It might be even sold as a subtle form of entertainment by the media.
People getting killed is not something to look forward to.

Poo

then give out kashmir pajeet

Not mine to give out or take in. I am an user who can make sure to not get involved and contribute to chaos.

See

You can google about it, Anglo nigger.

No, you self important beta fucks are too impotent and useless to make any impact on the world. These two countries along with their allies and enemies have triggered each other in ways beyond what any of you betas are even capable of in 100 lifetimes.

Your naivety is beyond laughable.

T. Chink or poo
Probably both

You're a triggered faggot with a pointless existence.

To believe a bunch of white virgin internet nerds with a cuck fetish can even influence geopolitics is beyond subhuman levels of stupid.

See and

yes you should meme us into war
so that we can flood into white countries like Sweden as refugees from war torn countries and live happily on gibs while raping white women.

just imagine billions of Indians and Chinese flooding Europe.
sounds great doesn't it.

Nah because china would win and their taint is greater than india's taint, so the net taint in the world would actually increase in terms of density per surface area

IMAGINE IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

1.5 billions subhumans against another 1.5 billions subhumans. the corpses will pile sky high, and it will be glorious. it IS going to happen, but how do we speed it up? I don't want to wait

If this happened and they wiped each other out the whole world would have won the lottery.

only sensible replies yet

they would sooner band together against the western world