What kind of tsundere do you prefer Sup Forums? The older style where the girl is initially cold...

What kind of tsundere do you prefer Sup Forums? The older style where the girl is initially cold, then eventually becomes deredere? Or the modern one thats more zany and unpredictably goes between tsuntsun and deredere?

>the last one
jesus christ i almost dont want to ask but what girl is that

sounds fucking pig disgusting

at least modern tsundere has its usefulness as a side character, the neo-tsundere is trash

I prefer the one you posted

I enjoy all types, but my favorite is the type that persists in denying her own feelings until a climax event happens that gradually induced acceptance. Basically like Kurisu or Taiga.

That chart is retarded.

Based on this, Louise is classic with some modern tendencies. Either way, Louise is the kind of tsundere I love and adore.

The one where she remains cold. There's no spice if she loses the chill.

It's not wrong, though.

Pic related because I'm a traditionalist.

I love a tsundere most when she shows her dere and gets super embarrassed and flustered over it. As for the tsun, I don't mind how violent it's shown. Its just a gag anyway.
Modern, classic, I don't mind. As long as she's cute and wins.

but there ain't no chill unless she loses the spice, and that don't jive

Why does this chart make me think of semiconductor doping gradients

>actually using modern, classic and neo
Retards.

This user is wise. One of the main reason Hitagi is awesome is because she still retains some of that cold tsundra charm, which does not hinder her dere-ness at all.

Akiha
Rin
Aoko (Mahoyo)
Kurisu

Hitagi was never a tsundere.

Hitagi is tsun tsun

she doesn't entirely lose her tsundra nature, but i think she's such a memorable character because its sort of a new approach to the archtype

something more like pic related

i cant think of another character who's like that

You're kidding, right? Forget the meta and self-commentary, Hitagi before she genuinely came have feelings for Araragi that didn't derive from psychological issues was a tsundere. Her hostility and coldness was real. Hitagi is also a kuudere and part yandere too, though.

Hitagi loves Araragi, it's a feeling she shares with Araragi so it's no secret or anything. But Hitagi still retains some her icy demeanor and playful disgust that she directs for Araragi.

>kuudere
no thats doll not creb

Doll is dandere with a teasing streak. Her straight forward emotionless deadpan disposition steps more into dan than kuu.

>Implying she's not actually a dandere
there's nothing tsun about her

what do you call cat then?

Then why does she say "Tsundere Service"?

Dorodere.

Modern tsundere is meh, while classic and pinnacle is the best.
Neo will always be shit though.

Erina is great. She made me like tsundere characters again, since I don't like neo and modern is kinda meh.

It is, there is no such thing as neo-tsundere

Oh just go along with the meme, you fucking contrarian. Or are you Stellafag?

Why not?

>do you prefer well written or badly written characters
OP, please.

One girl doesn't make whole sub-archetype

This one.

They all start somewhere, you know.

Not with one example

Akiha and Sawachika are great too.

I wouldn't like Louise near as much if the material didn't have its racy moments to pay off all that abuse.

50/50 is correct. theres no point if shes stops doing it. Of course the true connoisseur realises there actually is no tsun.

Also h-game tsundere's are usually 100% better because they are actually allowed to put out.

what kind of tsundere is lina?

>newfag detected

As long as she isn't like asuka where they think tsundere means she has to be some psychotic abusive bitch, I'm good.

The nuclear tsundere type that will literally nuke you when she's mad.

>retarded shitposter detected