Why is Japan so obsessed with making orc rapists?

Why is Japan so obsessed with making orc rapists?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=159317
twitter.com/odd_eroaka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orcs are the niggers of anime.

This. They dont have niggers in japan like in america and whites dont rape/pillage so they had to invent a species to take the spot.

Holy shit finally something good with Orcs!

>orc women

They're lazy and selfish, there is no resposibility, fear of failure or pressure to perform, everything is the rapists' fault.

Alright what's the source? Female orc tag gave nothing on panda.

It's a fetish.
Fetish artists are drawing a fetish and you're claiming an entire country is obsessed with a niche within a niche fetish?

>Ohku

>whites dont rape/pillage
Five burgers have been inserted into your bank account

Japanese are rapists by nature, all asians are, just look at mongols in the middle ages and soviets during WWII.

Pray the west never loses to asians otherwise aryans will become sex slaves for rich small pudgy asian men since they can't get any from whites normally.

did nobody scan this? I cant find shit anywhere on inbq/saucenao

Natural disaster in japan: everyone looks after each other and act orderly
Same in murica: thousands of niggers breaking store windows to steal TV's while whites are in their homes.

The name of the title and the artist are in the same goddamned image you dumb sack of shit.

The artist's name is in the bottom right,my guy.
Yes,that's the way it looks like right now.
I found the image on 2chan but the thread or page was 404'd.

No source on this/ This can't just be a fucking one shot page. And before you even bullshit, Iqdb, Tinyeye, SauceNao and Google all came up fucking empty save for a dead link to 2ch.

Elves control Japanese media.

Because they're racist.

It hasn't been scanned.
I'm checking his pixiv and there's nothing there.

FuuuuUUUCK. Whatever. It'll come out eventually. Surely. Totally right? We won't lose out on the only decent looking Orc Wimmin to come out in ages right? It's never gonna get fucking scanned I can feel it.

Orc lives matters.
They dindu nuffin 'rong.

>never give a fuck about any of that male orc shit
>finally orc women shit that looks nice
>Isn't scanned
You got me Japan fuck you.

>yfw something like 80% of shit is never scanned

link to pixiv

It's on Twitter. Too bad they are not futas.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=159317

filthy gaijins as well

>Too bad they are not futas.
>Liking futa on male

>Liking futa on male

I wouldn't want it any other way.

>pilgirms didn't rape and pillage

> that nose

delete this shit.

Thanks for the erection user.

Why do I feel the princess is a guy and gets gangbanged by orcs?

goddamn, I need scanlations of these dickstroyers

SAUSAGE PLEASE

sorry I don't speak runes

iam very sure it is to disconnect male guilt from rape fantasy and draw absurdly big penises

Are those
>ara ara
orclettes?

What's hilarious is that they're both written in plain English.

>they don't have niggers in japan

tokyo is full of illegal niggers that work for yakuza, they do shitty jobs and always involved with crime

>type odd hentai in google
>mfw

look again at the bottom right.

You are just fucking with me.

>odd hentai

yeah, i'm sure that will work

Well, if you're too retarded to look stuff up just refer to my previous posts here's the link to his twitter as well
twitter.com/odd_eroaka

what a fucking generic stupid name

Why would you post a guy who got into power by unifying his country on ideals like love for ones family and country and patriotism. His main foreign policy was being anti-communism.

Because the Nazis raped and pillaged. Not sure what is so hard about that.

>Nazis raped and pillaged
What 3rd world country do they teach this in schools?

Why would Nazi rape lesser beings? You should of posted namking faggit

actually, nazi pillaged, but the rape stories are for the most part a big lie.
They where story's to get the allied country's to hate the nazi's more.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>opening of japan
>every japan us military base

Stale pasta thanks for proving he point.

>Nazis didn't rape
>Big lie
The 36th Waffen would like to talk to you user.

Anyways all sides of WWII committed the acts of rape there is no denying it.

Even if you ignore the eastern front, the SS did some nasty shit in France as well.

Still not nearly as bad as what happened in namking orchestra fall of Berlin where chicks were being gang raped in the streets. Yes white people rape but you're using the wrong example

could you faggots pls stop derailing the thread?

k, thanks.
no link to his complete works tho?

>Nanking
>Fall of Berlin
Those aren't examples of white people raping though

Fall of Berlin was Russian

>Fall of Berlin isn't example of white people raping.
Not that user, but are you saying Soviets aren't white?

>chicks were being gang raped in the streets
thats exactly what happened in berlin. female soviet soldiers were beating them and spitting them in the face while it was happening as well. you cant even imagine how furious soviets were when they entered berlin and saw how great and luxarious germans lived compared to soviet peasants. i remember there was a book written by female soviet veteran who even after half a century said she still havent forgiven germany and german people.

Indeed
>but are you saying Soviets aren't white
Obviously that's what I'm saying

pls discuss this shit on

>but are you saying Soviets aren't white
>Obviously that's what I'm saying

Honky you are greatest fucking troll I've ever seen, or biggest retard. Either one I congratulate you.

How is ww2 related to pol?

Nigger f anything this be a /his thread.

I mean Germany did basically start ww1 because it wanted to pick a fight with Russia to stop them from having the time to industrialise and become less shit. The blank Cheque was given to be used.

The Russians had a lot of reason to be very angry at the Germans. Obviously it's still completely abhorrent.

If the orcettes are going to fuck the fatty then I'm not interested.

>I mean Germany did basically start ww1 because it wanted to pick a fight with Russia

yeah...not because Franz Ferdinand was assassinated and the complex alliance/neutrality treaties, Otto v. Bismarck so carefully handled went all to shit when Wilhelm II. tried to deal with foreign affairs himself like a tard.

>WW1 was started by the Germans.

No. World War 1 was literally started by Serbia who funded the Black Hand and who wanted to destablize Austria Hungary. Austria Hungary fucking hyped shit up and jumped gun-Ho to war with Serbia who had Russia's backing.

If anything Serbia started WWI, thanks to Austria-Hungary and the Bosnians terrorists.

Germany got most of the blame because it did most of the damage, and it was part of the Treaty of Versailles that the war be blamed on them.

It also doesn't help Germany had a retarded monarch in charge who dismissed Bismarck, who if he lived longer would've kept WWI from happening.

Can someone pls post the whole fucking thing already?!...Pls?

Name of this doujin? I see this one in e hentai i remember

At least learn proper sentence structure, Sergej.

this

what did he mean by this?

Name of artist? I don't find "odd" in e-hentai

it's Odd
btw I don't know him either, but some user posted a twitter and pixiv account in this thread

Read the fucking thread

Not all artist get there work scanned buddy

I'll further go into the psychology of this response.

As a racist American, the niggers are everything bad about American life. They commit the most crimes, they are the most uneducated group, the most violent, the most disliked group, etc. They niggers are epitome of "the bad" in the US.

In a similar fashion, in Africa, "the bad" would be the whites. So an user, from africa might say, "they're the whites of anime" and it would convey the same meaning if Sup Forums was made up of african majority.

Back to the response, the meaning behind it is generally same as saying "they're the bads of the society." Someone from Japan might say, "They're the koreans/chinese of anime" and in 2ch/2chan, the meaning would be understood universally.

What the response shows is simply the poster's own nature. Just heads up, what you say/post shows a lot of what you are.

Do why I can't find in e hentai? Tell the name of the doujin, no artist only

>in Africa, "the bad" would be the whites
DELET THIS

>ugly male
Dropped

See

>whites don't rape/pillage
user I...

I'M FUCKING READING THE THREAD I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS AND THE NAME OF THE DOUJIN

Then read the thread again

Calm down, take a nap

my blood is all my private area... it's hard to scroll this thread... help me

Of course they do. But nothing close to the sheer numbers that darkies do. Every statistic shows blacks commit violent crimes, including rape, in far larger numbers than whites do.

it's like an old /h/ blue ball thread in here

These "Why does Japan do x" have never been Sup Forums related and never will be.

>there