Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANZIkoMysWo&t=3s
youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/5445161/Russia-accuses-Poland-of-starting-Second-World-War.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't have attacked that radio station

Poles are the niggers of Europe

are the russians perhaps /ourguys/?

this guy here is working for plugmarketing

Putin is selling out the russians of russia.

That's Germans

Bulgaria started WWI, although indirectly.
All of the countries in the Balkans got together and took some land from the Ottomans, but we didn't like what we got. With some thinking, and with Germany and A-H's encouragement (Go ahead, Prussia of the Balkans! You made agreements and promises with the rest of the balkan nations, but they didn't keep them. It's only fair!) we started the second Balkan War. We had a carte blanche from these big two powerhouses. Seeing how horribly wrong that went, they probably laughed a bit.
But this was not enough for Germany. After Franz Ferdinand got murdered by a shitty serb, Germany gave its' unconditional support to Austria. Germany gave Austro-Hungary a carte blanche.
The germans thought they could probably have a laugh yet again, but as things escalated, and more and more countries joined the war, it quickly became unfunny.

Based. Is there a source for it?

careful what you write or i'll call your local tranny police squad and have you booked because you're not wearing the appropriate nail polish

Typical of you Muslim fellas to overreact

Actually second balkan war started because A-H shat out Albania and we couldnt agree how to dispense remaining war spoils afterwards.

Poles are natural slaves who need the whip and boot of a German master

Hitler did more than Stalin when it comes to spreading communism and that's a fact.
He allied with the USSR and fucked up the country that stopped their previous commie push west.
He then invaded the USSR, forcing the west to ally with Stalin even though western bankers and investors were still furious about being scammed during the industrialization of the USSR.
He fucked up the war, essentially sabotaging his own military with his stupid choices. His cruelty made the Russians fight harder and actually unfuck their military. If it wasn't for the nazi cruelty, the Red Army would still be a fucking joke and any western army could beat it in a DEFENSIVE war.
When Hitler was finally defeated and offed himself like the loser he was, Stalin controlled half of Europe. Those countries would never go commie on their own. In fact, some of them, including Poland, were fighting the commies well into the sixties. And I don't mean riots, I mean guerilla warfare. Meanwhile, those "superior" aryans were passively taking the commie dick like the cucked whores they are.

should have let in american investigators so it wasn't obvious it was staged by your propaganda ministry

You only lash out on poles because you are scared of confronting your real invaders.

surely that Blomfield will tell you the truth

dot forget 600000 millions ethnic germans turned to lampshade and soap

So we know that churchdick sided with the jews to have war against germany and it's influence against the bankers

who else is to blame and what reasons/happenings?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ANZIkoMysWo&t=3s

delet this thread

why burger?

explain

Let's be honest here for a second, ok? If there's a muslim problem it's within the UK and you know it. You can project all you want, but Birmingham is lost and acid/terror attacks are part and parcel of your island.

I know it's really easy to attack Germany because of "muh refugees" and all, but the shit that is going on in the UK is not even sweden tier. Atleast their broods can build bombs.

You can't Brexit like you should, your women are fugly, your men are weak, your beer tastes like shit, it's raining 360 days per year and you live in a 1984 surveillance state that will probably get you jailed up to 15 years just for lurking here.

How can you still bigmouth? You should be ashamed of that flag. Sincerely.

The article is right.
Poland behaved like a whore and betrayed his neigbor Germany on behalf of (((them)))
It's an act of respect to give a neigboring country the possibility to supply its people in enclaves like east prussia and the Danzig region.
The consequence of refusing this is genocide on people in these regions by letting them starve to death. Poland had chosen to go for just that option.
What did Poland think, a head of state will do if fellow citizens are about to starve and die, just because they say "fuck you" to the Germans?
Their intentions were motivated by pure greed and they knew they were promised (((support))) when Hitler finally is forced to act.
Motherfucker Chrurchill and his (((bunch of globalists))) backing him up, were behind this shit.

Just imagine the following scenario:
Canada blocking all traffic both landwise and seawise for americans to enter/reach Alaska. Alaskans starving, they lack medicine and other life important supplies.
President Trump tries to negotiate about supply ways to Alaska but Canada giving a total shit in all his offers.
President Trump then mobilizes the military to secure the very survival of his own fellow countrymen and citizens (WICH IS HIS FUCKING DUTY!!!!!!).
(((Media))) condems him of being a threat to the whole world. No criticism towards Canada behaving Asshole.

>tfw it's real

It's just the jews and those sucking up to them. their reason was communist control which they funded and chose who led it.

Captain Ramsay had promised Mr. Neville Chamberlain that he would produce documentary evidence to prove a conspiracy existed to force Britain into declaring war on Germany. This evidence consisted of secret coded cables which had passed between Mr. Winston Churchill and President Roosevelt, unknown to Mr. Chamberlain, the then Prime Minister. Captain Ramsay offered to obtain copies of these documents to prove that the International Bankers were determined to bring about World War II for the purpose of bringing the rest of the European nations under Communist control

Do you have more academic content displaying this POV? I need to get rid of the brainwashing by another perspective on the war.

Tinfoil lunatic take your fucking meds

The Jews started World War II. White people need to quit fighting with white people over 70 year old shit and focus at the enemy who is killing us all in the here and now.

>projecting this hard
>being this mad
>his whole worldview is based on pol memes
i feel quite sorry for you lad. Hope you can grow up one day fella.

Sincerely.

Germans in europe before ethnic cleansing

I am getting so sick of you faggots blaming Poland for your problems. They just wanna be left alone. I'm glad we are friends with them so you can't bully them like you do.

now THAT makes my dick hard

Britain is fucked DESU

ok

>poland
>banter

Litterally all history books about the time during WW2 are telling this.
In HUGE difference to schoolbooks that are starting to tell about WW2 the very day Hitler attacked Poland. they totally leave this out.

The british secret Service, had reported to Churchill that Germany wanted to negotiate. 12 offers are historically confirmed being made by the Germans.
Secret service officers and other personnell warned Chrurchill that continued refusal of negotioations from Polands side would lead to a war.
Some british intelligence service officers planned to get in contact with the british press to force Churchill via publick awareness to admit and support negotiations between Poland and Germany.
Chruchill got knowledge of these plans and ordered these officers and personnel of the british secret service to be secretly executed. Wich also happend.
The british press never got the informations about Chrurchill actively sabotaging negotioations between Poland and Germany and finally the war started.
Millions of people could have stayed alive, if that mutherfucker of a (((globalist))) wouldn't have played the hypocrite liar he was.

I wonder if Germany won the war, the sense of corruption would have got the better of the nazi party by now, and they would have been raging chaos on the whole world with their iron fist upon the world, or they would have been destroyed alongside with the other superpowers in a nuclear war...

I can't believe that after 1945, Germany would have been in 2017, in total and perfect shape. I do believe their new cities in the Russian territory would have been the most beautiful things to spawn on the world, that culture, music, political theory, philosophy and high literature would have flourished under it to bless the humanity forever more. But also, I do believe some crazy level of suppression and massacres would have happen every now and then.

I wish I could enter the other timeline, to witness how in the hell would the party stay on it's feet for 80 years after the war.

>references an essay
>does not name it or cite it
(((Journalists))) truly are illiterate.

there are literally no timelines where germany won the war

What I don't get it is why the Britains sacrificed so much just to lose their superpower status forever. Why would you self-inflict so much damage, and gain nothing in trade for it?

What did Britain gained by entering this war? They didn't contained Germany, they lost their empire and now they are a second-level tier influential nation.

There may have formed a lot of corruption but it would sure as hell be better than today

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI

JEWISH HATRED FOR CHRISTIANITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!

One were Hitler accepted the Spain conditions for them to enter the war, putting lots of more divisions with the Axis... One were Mussolini didn't act like a total retard, and Hitler shared grand strategy with him and were he did aligned with it... One were the Japanese and the Germans stuck together against Russia first, no Pearl Harbor... One where instead of fighting for Stalingrad, they just bombed the city into ashes and moved along... One where they made the right decisions on the battle of Britain, instead of attacking civil centers... One where Germany mass produced u-boats from the very start of Germany rearmament...

Germany could have won this war, with just some small tweaks here and there.

>What did Britain gained by entering this war?

What country gave Israel the land to become Israel, user? And on what pretense?

The UK is a vassal-state to their international Jew overlords. They do as their told like a good dog. Of course they’re left with nothing, you don’t pay slaves

Yeah... But would the party have stayed true to the ideological principles and foundations? Or would they have went on a crazy direction, as technology progressed? How would they handled the computer revolution? How would they have handled the space race? How would they have handled genetics and eugenics at the long run?

I wish I could know the answer.

>ribentov-molotov

Trolling is russian best gun

Lol he did

Always loved how the annexation of Prussia was blessed y the US after declaring that every people have the right to self determination

truly the greatest ally

(((They))) have no nation,
(((they))) feel no loyality towards nations and people
(((they))) just feel loyal to their money and greed.
(((they))) just settle were it is tactically best.
(((they))) had chosen a good time before WW2 to move their "center of operation" to USA

If (((they))) chose to give a fuck on how it's going for the USA, they will move their center of operation to another country that then will be their safe haven and tool for global plans.
Their next safe haven will most likely be China. MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the eternal pizzanigger
white? TOP KEK

A stable country that has a government administration FOR and not against its own people, will most likely also be forced to sort out traitors to the nation from time to time.

If technology like Internet and stuff appear, a stable society with morals and a healthy mindset will not be a threat to a government that is working for the interest of the people. Sure, you will always have dickheads and mental sick people. Like leftwingers and libtard communists. But these people get "taken care of" in such a society.

scince when are historical facts called trolling?

You see, lies have short legs. Everything is to come out sooner or later.

Internet and history books are propped with truth and valuable informations. They just need to be made public to average Joe.

The decision as to what should be done had still not been taken when, on 22 August 1939, as final preparations were being made for the invasion, Hitler told his leading generals how he envisaged the coming war with Poland:

"Our strength lies in our speed and our brutality. Genghis Khan hunted millions of women and children to their deaths, consciously and with a joyous heart. History sees in him only the great founder of a state . . . I have issued a command - and I will have everyone who utters even a single word of criticism shot - that the aim of the war lies not in reaching particular lines but in the physical annihilation of the enemy. Thus, so far only in the east, I have put my Death’s Head formations at the ready with the command to send man, woman and child of Polish descent and language to their deaths, pitilessly and remorselessly . . . Poland will be depopulated and settled with Germans." 1

The Poles were, he told Goebbels, "more animals than men, totally dull and formless . . . The dirt of the Poles is unimaginable".2 Poland had to be subjugated with complete ruthlessness. "The Poles", he told the Nazi Party ideologue Alfred Rosenberg on 27 September 1939, consisted of "a thin Germanic layer: underneath frightful material . .. The towns thick with dirt ... If Poland had gone on ruling the old German parts for a few more decades everything would have become lice-ridden and decayed. What was needed now was a determined and masterful hand to rule." 3

/pol will dispute sauce for 1 which is fine. sauce for 2 & 3 are goebbels and rosenbergs diaries respectively

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/5445161/Russia-accuses-Poland-of-starting-Second-World-War.html

Warms my heart, get fucked German faggots. Mmm look at that glorious Polish ethnostate

Let's not forget the polish death camps, where they killed millons.

Them, but they contained Germany after WW1 and their empire remained intact. I understand their usage of the Jewish lobby to summon America to the war. But in WW2 there was no reason to enter on it at all, Germany wanted to keep neutral from the start, or even ally with them Brits.

You are going to love this, they took the grey area from Poland and ethically cleansed the poles. Kurwa stronk! Just not when they have to do the fighting

Sure Hitler were enormously pissed when he found out Poland and GB played a dirty game on them while Germans in East Prussia starved.
Hitler was even more willing to compromise than Bismarck was. This problem were not new and decades old. Hitler just brought it to an end.

Italy was a total disgrace, Mussolini was a total idiot. They did more harm than Britain itself.

>holocaust denila is illegal
>drawing Mohammed is illegal
>far right nationalists websites and parties are banned
>hate crime arrests, only against white russians
etc
Hmm, wonder why?

>When you only read pol and don't go outside

Afaik the first polish-german fighting was a raid killing german soldiers in german territory, (((history))) says it was a nazi false flag, anyone knows the truth behind this?

People who lost the most to defeat the Nazis says Poland was responsible for that war. I think they speak with the appropriate level of authority on the subject.

That does mean that Hitler did nothing wrong.
Poland was the primary antagonist of the war.
England and the other countries who declared war on Germany were nothing but bullies.

Or it could be the Russians trying to legitimize their invasions of Croatia and the Ukraine by using the same excuses the Germans used.

Either way you still owe Poland some reparations Hans.

Your country gets fucked by (((them))) as well.
I don't know what you actually are happy about??
That niggers and spics dance on white peoples heads in the United States and that (((they))) force you guys into obediance towards multiculturalism and cultural marxism?
Are you clapping your hands (((user)))?

Gib back Prussia then. Also 4+2 agreement.

Typical for poles to ignore this
Viva la Belarossiya.

Holy shit, brain washing propaganda told me Hitler just ran roughshod. Ive never understood the truth about this until now. Hitler truly did nothing wrong

No Burger, we owe nothing to poland or other kikes!!!

Read and But Poland still owes us a lot of land

Let`s say Putin unironically believes in antifa standards. But Russians know from experience that that are false standards. This is why Putin hates Russians.

Why would anyone dispute #1? It's how war should be done. Total and complete annihilation. Afghanistan and Iraq should be fucking empty uninhabited clay. If we would have scorched Earth in 2001 I doubt the muzzies would have the balls to act they way they are now

Germany as corporation under Hitler as CEO created military complex, that would go bankrupt, if they would not invade other countries. So the war was inevitable.

But WW3 was started by retarded poolacks, who thought they would defeat Reich as easy, as they defeated "Russians" 10 years earlier.
They forget tho, that USSR was represented by poolack general Tukhachevsky, that hated Russians and gassed whole Russian towns and his goal was not to win, but to expend as much abled Russian men, as he could, so they would not rebel against upcoming collectivization and actively going korenization.

So poolacks attacked Czechoslovakia and then started attacking reichwehr in Czechoslovakia, bc they had deal with Hitler to have more lands, than they managed to steal from Czechs&Slovaks. All while witholding Soviets from war with their poolack lobby in USSR Communist Party, that funded their new founded shithole of a homeland.

Im with you and I'll fight by your side Hans. I may be 52% but that 52% is German blood. Hitler did nothing wrong

Don't get this wrong, Hitler was not 100% good but he was also right with most of what he said.
WW1 and the Weimar Republic were not long gone and according to the Versailles Contract Germany were doomed to live under extreme poverty for the next 100 years.

Germany got declare guilty for WW1 wich they did not even start.
According to the historical PROVEN timetalbe, Germany was the 3rd Nation to enter WW1. How can they have started it then?

Even before Germany got united under Bismarck, France and Britain constantly fucked around with Germany for no reason.
France alone did more than 13 times invade parts and regions of Germany or invaded and rushed through it entirely just for their own greedy interests.
No other nation especially not GB, USA and France would accept such treatment towards themselfes from other nations.

For me, it's fully understandable that the Germans got in fully rage mode over all the unjustified shit they had to suffer through in the past when once given the opportunity.

Can you really blame the people for it's leadership? The people follow the government, they don't have much choice, blame the leadership. Public is just cattle, under democracy, monarchy, military dictatorship or what else you throw. The mass is by definition, non-intellectual and on a default passive state, acceptive of a narrative and behavioral programming by the state or other much bigger agents.

Next Reich when?

> Can you really blame the people for it's leadership?
If that is democratically elected leadership - indeed.

Poolacks are famous for massacring all Russians, who urbanized their settlements multiple times. They where killing Russians by ethnicity (even those, who did not speak Russian, bc there was huge fashion in 'Russian' elite to be French) and their own for not participating in the chimpout.

Russian Emperor Alexander II also defended their constitution. And their gratitude quickly followed.

>Next Reich
Wielka Rzesza Rzeczpospolita

WRR, WYPIERDALAĆ!

It's funny to remember that:
>female vote and a progressive constitution were punishments

this always REALLY makes me think

Yeeeeeeees, feed me your assblasted tears faggots.
You started this shitty war and got what you deserved. There is literally nothing you can do to reverse the loss of land.
Finally the destruction of the eternal kraut becomes reality, these disgusting forest niggers who are trying to ruin Europe for the 10th time already.

What about your ex-leader before the war was pro-Germany and wanted to make amends with them and even ally with to fight the soviets?

Why do you buy the current anti-german narrative, but ignore the other head of state who was going in a totally different direction?

Thanks for that user.
I have talked to many Americans and Britons and more of them wake up to what happend in WW2.
When i was in Texas in 2001, an old man told me his father committed suicide in 1988 because he were forced to fight against his "own people". He simply couldn't deal with it.
That was just some month after i left the US-Navy and dwelled at my GF's house.
She was from from Sweden, where we moved to in january 2002.

It was actually a british army soldier, who told me to dive deeper into history to find out the truth. I was bloody 7 years old and didn't understand the full scale of what he said. But i understood he wanted me to know that we Germans got betrayed massively. He was an Officer doing service at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin.
We lived less than 100 Meters far from that Checkpoint and i very often hang around there to watch diplomats and other foreigners entering and leaving the american sector.
This british Officer, made me study History and international Law. Without him, i would be totally cucked today.

LISTEN:
WW2 was a jewish puppet plot to neuter the white man for the forseeable future.
All western nations are now just mere shadows of their former selves, broken men
and broken people. This is the inconvenient truth.

I find it extremely funny that you faggots never thank Hitler for all the jews that left Poland you only have about 2000

When i and my fellow German patriots finally have overthrown the (((Government))).
Für Gott und Vaterland!!

Yeah Pilsudski was so pro-german he refused to let his legions swear loyalty to the kaiser back in WW1.
Same guy who approached France that Poland was ready to smack the faggot nazis when they were breaching Versailes treaty but frogs were too much of a pussies to actually do it.
Get a grip on reality.

Yeah we should totally thank Hitler for all the jews he exterminated alongside with regular poles, especially our professors and priests. Not to mention all the loss of industry etc.
What a fucking great guy.

In the other hand, Germans did wanted to unmake, probably plain up kill, millions of Slavs on their new territory, I don't believe in the FACTORIES OF DEATH, but they would probably just shoot a lot of people, and force a large migration of them to the far east. Generalplan Ost was real, and it was also a race war in the most strict sense of the word. I don't think they would execute their plans without a real genocide. Not of jews, but of Russians.

Wazlaf, The Day will come you will lose all your entire country for doing what you did. Payday is coming near for you guys.

You slavshits should get on your knees and beg your western superiors to forgive your insolence. You subhumans would be living like wild animals if your betters hadn’t brought civilized culture and technology to your cesspit

Fuck this stupid board
Any man who would give up his land to foreigners is an eternal cuck
Poles fought against bombers and tanks on horseback with shitty meme pistols all because they wouldn't willingly lie down and get pegged in the ass and God bless them for that

Bra att du ochså vaknat. Vi måste helt enkelt sluta kämpa mot varann.

gib danzig pjotr

Please dear american sir, let me lick the dirt off your superior 52% boots.