Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Good, we just got rid of some uppity niggers in the white house, no need to bring more in.

SPBP

Based.

>Want the God awful MLK bust out of the Oval office without seeming like a racist
>Invite blacks over knowing nature would take its course
>They decline
Seems like this is the first time his 47th dimensional chess has failed him

Trump curse for them then.

>President Trump will host college sports championship teams at the White House
>NCAA wimmin basketball decline to show
Uhhh, I'm not sure they were really the main guests and I feel like their presence won't be missed as much as they think it will.

Trump was shocked,
turned pale

Kek

As a South Carolinian I promise to make this right by going to their games with a sign that reads "Trump doesn't need losers visiting the White House" then when they ask me to leave just take the meme knee and not move until physically thrown out of the building.

Well that's good

I don't want Trump touching those greasy baboons

do it

Tfw, niggers

> less basketball Americans to steal shit from the WHITE house

The White House just got a whole other huwhiter.

Fuck drumpf

>take the meme knee
I'm not sure why I found this as funny as I did

Send them to China

Womens sport. Hilarious.

>take the meme knee
has potential.

The who somethings womens "sports" nigger team didnt do something they had a once in a life time chance to do. Hahahahahahahahahahah

Niggers are so fucking retarded they refused presidential hospitality and a free trip to take a knee cause the jewish media told him big bad trump was a mean man. Im glad that time and money wasnt spent on niggers, in summation.

Thank you dumb niggers for saving tax payers money.

What the fuck does sports have to do with running a country anyway, stupid tradition needs to die, i bet they werent even invited in the first place.

Also forgot, name 10 womens basketball players, ill wait.

I can only think of that one from like connecticut, dianna rossi or some shit.

>refusing the ability to influence one of the most powerful people in the government
Gotta love that low IQ.

La-a
Shaniqua
Taquasha
Cleopatra
Quanesha
Brandisha
Chaundrise
Lishcelle
Poetrie
Michelle Obama

So that makes who intolerant again? Good troll!

>the meme knee

This. This is alright

>Unironically caring about women's basketball.
WEW LAD

SPBP

hahahahaha

>womens sports
>womens basketball of all things
>watching ANY form of basketball at all

Intolerance of intolerance is the only good intolerance. Same as -(-1) = +1.

Smart move actually. This 15 mins will be the most fame any female basketball team has ever gotten, and had they gone it would have hardly been mentioned anywhere.

Enjoy it while it lasts ladies, that Trump curse won't take long to bite you in your black asses.

Who cares about basketniggers, you just had 3 of them steal in china and getting caught on video. Why the fuck do people even care what basketniggers think or do, it's not even an entertaining sport to watch.

Long legged Mac daddy!!!

Fuckin niggers