What was his Bankai?

What was his Bankai?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Kudo_M_/status/798965680787722240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bleach Kyoka Suigetsu

You were the bankai user all along

His bankai allowed him to erase the end of the story.

When were you under the impression that he had bankai?

Ichigo

Kyouka Suigetsu was the bankai. His shikai is smoke and mirrors. Bankai is perfect hypnosis.

To make illusion into reality.

Was Kubo really pressured by his editor's to make bad decisions and then rushed and at the end to finish off his work because of the bad sales that came from their shitty editing influence Sup Forums?

What happened?

This.

Has anyone a translation for this? It's from Kudo, the lead animator of Bleach.

今年もより素晴らしい年になりますように…
そして、楽しく駆け抜けて下さいませ

そして、そして、アニメBLEACHの最新情報をそろそろかなーと、
心からお待ち申し上げております!!(*ˊૢᵕˋૢ*)

HYPE

Something so ridiculous that Kubo couldn't come up with it.

Is it anime related?

He never had one, he just used his shikai to make people think he had one

This isn't from Kudo. This was from a fan. This is from Kudo:ありがとうございます!アメリカでもアニメブリーチの続きどうなってる?って話は出ましたねぇ笑
mobile.twitter.com/Kudo_M_/status/798965680787722240

You think it was Renji who went Bankai against Yhwach? Think again.

Taco stuffing at the speed of light.

BANZAI AIZEN SAMA! BANZAI!

Nah more likely he just didn't know how to wrap his shit up. Though that was already obvious whenever he ended an arc. We shouldn't be surprised he failed at wrapping up the entire manga.

He had so many ideas at the start of the Nazi Quincy arc but then I think editors pressed him into bad decisions because Fullbringers arc was not what the fans expected (but I liked it most of it) and it kinda felt like editors also forced him to show SS fighting FB at the climax.
So you had this literally "every chapter is more hype than the previous one" but then after the retreat of Bach I could feel that the editors showed up again. Guardian power ups were rushed and then people were getting resurrected "because" and no one important died.
And then Kubo like forgot about half of the plot points, got angry at jump and it ended how it ended - very weak.

Broken.

Kubo returned on Twitter to post how he's struggled with his health while drawing the final arc.
>no CIA
>no yaps
Fake and gay.

His dick... Enough to annihilate every women... And Histugaya...

I thought we agreed upon his dick being average and boring.

user, the chair was his bankai

Notice the wheels.

Stabbing Momo

I concluded that he was simply so powerful that he never needed one.He started out OP as shit and probably never trained himself. He was already looking past the limits of a shinigami and wasn't interested in an arbitrary benchmark of superficial power.

Now you reminded me of hollow lives matter and his homolust

Fuck you

FUUUUCK
I never noticed those and always thouse he dragged the chair around or levitated.

Making Bleach a good series

WAIT HOLY SHIT

Who?

some useless slut.

There is a panel of one of the wheels crushing a black goo eyeball monster.

>hollow lives matter
kek

The one with Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon?

notice the background

That's how I noticed the wheels.

>ywn see him using his final release.

Aizen backstory never.

How much would it have to retcon in order to achieve that?