Tokyo Ghoul:re

>it's Based Bro Naki has to suck Fuccboi dick chapter

I want to see Kaneki shove his dick in Rize in front of Furuta.

>next arc and he basically looks like a totally different character
Why is he a twink now?

Where did his muscles go?

why the remake is so sexual?

He accepted cross dressing as a girl. I'm sure he's been a twink for awhile now.

Jesus, looks at her hips, thighs and ass.

>looks at her hips, thighs and ass

>not at her devoid of nipples tits

I'm an ass man.

She was made for breeding.

I hope Ishida gives us some more Eto ass in the future.

eto will appear at the end of chapter 103, screencap this

Rize is literally Ishida´s slut

I want to believe, Eyepatch.

keep dreaming

When will they meet already i want to fuck in front of furuta

I want them I meant

>i want to fuck in front of furuta

>Those 9's.
Rize and Kaneki confirmed to fuck in front of Furuta.

Kaneki will go see Rize when he feels like seeing Rize again. Also he might need to question her about V and the Sunlit Garden since she has all the info on them.

>Fairy Tail just got released instead of Monday
>TG still isn't
Y-you too

Those dubs don't lie

He will teach me how to dominate women

Sorry that you had to go through that, Furucuck.

Cocky kaneki is the best. I hate when he reverts to his usual faggotry

soon

So etoken or fururize? Which pair is better?
I prefer eto but I root for fururize because memeclown

I doubt it will happen, but if rize vs eto happens I will cum buckets

From where is this from

Etoken is my favorite ship. I love love hate relationships like that. And i mean furuta and rize are the same in that way i guess but weve hardly ever seen rize and i cant stand furuta and weve never seen them really interact aside from as children. Plus rize doesn't really give a fuck about furuta, so it comes down to one pair has a male yandere and one pair has a female yandere. The answer to which is superior is quite obvious.

pixiv user

>etoken
Fanfics do not count

I doubt rize would help furuta
I predict eto and kaneki vs furuta and rize doing the killing blow
But who knows

obviously

Why would kaneki need eto to fight furuta

I prefer Kenami or Kerize better.

That's why Furucuck would never get Rize to fight for him.

Explain to me why the fuck would Rize side with Furuta or even go to him?

Didn't he get Arima to basically beat down and possibly kill her foster father?

>le ishida string of fate symbolism
I think more of a long ass fight with furuta, starting eto vs furuta like in the yoshimura vs ccg fight in the original tokyo ghoul but this time kaneki reaching them in time
And final battle kaneki vs furuta

great taste

Eto/Kaneki is OK but Sup Forums doubts it'll happen somehow. Ishida already made his main couple anyway.
Furuta/Rize seems to be funny and it will be entertaining because Furuta will do his best to get Rize's love but she never gave/gives a fuck about him. Also, Ishida can/cannot make this a "canon" pairing throughout the story

Wake up and see this. Fu k my saturday

Who are girls in King Kaneki's harem?

Why does kaneki like older women for???

>tfw patiently waiting for Itori to appear

It's funny because Furuta and Rize is just as one-sided as Eto and Kaneki.

he has a mommy kink

Because he has mommy issues and needs the approval of older women with mother like tendencies.

I'm surprised Isda didn't give Kaneki an semi-Oedipus complex with Akira.

But they know each other since childhood and Furuta is literally insane for her.
Eto only lick Kaneki's eye and says "i love you" wich was very forced and don´t make any sense.

Makes sense just fine.

Fact remains that both Furuta's love for Rize is one-sided and Eto's love for Kaneki is one-sided.

>wich was very forced and don´t make any sense
Are you serious?

Kaneki's Harem: Hide, Touka, Mitsuki, Seiko, Hinamori, Eto, Rize (Mental Projection), Rize (?)

yeah,i mean after that they spent a few moments together but everything died there.

>Eto's love for Kanek
S-sure

What happens to a Human who has an RC Factor of 0? Would they be considered pure human?

They'd must likely be dead retard

*most

Why is that? RC numbers in a normal human is 200-400 and all its used for is for Ghouls to get nutrients and use their kakus.

Feel free to make up your own headcanon, I don't mind.

It probably regenerates humans the same way it does to ghouls except to a lesser extent.

So a human 0 RC would basically be us tier, and wouldn't be considered a special case since normal humans in TG world have 200-500 RC.

Chapter when, I want to sleep

Furuta's face of despair when Rize sucks Kaneki's dick.

Realistically, what are the chances of this ship not becoming canon?

I don´t give a fuck anymore

Anons I'm scared. All this Rize fucking Kaneki stuff keeps getting dubs. What if its real?

0.01%.

10% for me. It's 90% Touken and 10% Kaneki dying without a romantic conclusion.

I honestly believe akira is in a coma because ishida has no idea what to do with her.

>she wakes up and goes down to meet everyone
>naki rages and kills her

>she goes down to meet everyone
>she realizes that touka/ayato are rabbit and trys to kill them

hes back to eating the bare minimum instead of eating whatever the ccg fed him

i want kaneki to have a threesome with hinsmi and itori while seidou watches

I want Kaneki to have a foursome with Hinamori, Touka, Rize, and have Furuta and Ayato watching.

I want Kaneki to have a foursome with Hinamori, Eto and Rize and have Ayato, Tatara and Furuta watching.

Because they were meant to be

Just watch the last chapter will be rise and kaneki on a date

While touka taking Rio up the ass

Rize and Furuta will eat each other and both die. Both clownfags and Rizeshits btfo.

That's pretty good, even though her tits aren't this big.

So are they actually half-siblings or cousins anything confirmed?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Yes, because him dropping a fucking beam on her wasn't reason enough to not side with him. Some other guy beating her foster father is what tips the scales!

We don't even know for sure if Rize stopped giving a fuck about Furuta, that's just how he interpreted it. I won't be surprised if she did, just saying we haven't seen her side and they were obviously close as kids.

It's not outright stated, but if you look at that little chart of the Washuu Furuta pulled last chapter, it can be assumed they're half-siblings. Same father, different mother.

It's not in the least forced. When Eto told him that she was so find of him because they are totally the same was not a surprise at all. Since Eto and Kaneki's connection was forshadowed in the first chapter from part 1.

I was more surprised about how she licked his eye.

starting from the first chapter in part 1*
>fixed it.

That's interesting. I think it's obvious they weren't raised to look at each other how average siblings do, so even though it's technically incest, I don't think it has the same emotional/psychological weight that incest usually has for people.

>I was ore surprised about how she licked his eye.
Eto wants to get kinky in bed with Kaneki.

There is no official art of Eto's body that is sexual in anyway.

How can we know that Kaneki is getting a good breeding waifu if we haven't seen the goods?

Is there any woman in the TG universe that doesn't want that OEK Mukade?

Yeah. That and the fact incest was even normalized in their environment (Furuta states Tsuneyoshi was going to rape Rize even though Tsuneyoshi is her father) it just... wasn't discouraged.

Mitsuki, Seiko, Most of the girls from the Q's, Akira, Miza, That twin girl who ate her sister, Rize (???), The girls from Squad Zero, Itori, and that's about it.

>C-D Cup
>Meh Hips
>Above-Average Thighs
Doesn't seem good enough material.

>C-Cup
>S-Tier Ass
>Has physically fit body.
>Needs more meat on hips and thight
Passes for breeding material

Considering how unhinged a bunch of the girls in TG are. Which ones are actually fit to become mothers capable of giving their child love and a good life?