>US flag
>not a meme flag

sssssaggeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd

>AMERICA IZ WHITE ESE

>United Sharts of Amemica
>not a meme flag itself
>le david star spangled banner

probably best they shouldn't have them.. half of them are on psych meds

It's a pretty big strike against you to be honest. Considering europe is also a collection of ZOGs, but without guns or free speech. I appreciate the spirit of the zionist shaming though.

T. 56%

Is this a new meme?

>56% white
>44% stranger things

reported and saged for CIA shill operation memes

Your D&C tactics will not work here.

>t. recoloring of the other scando flags

>REPORTED AND SAGED
hahahaahahah muh cia stay butthurt mutt

It is neither a meme, nor is it new.

It's the same guy coming back, I think most of the others spamming these got bored. Who was it, people from Sup Forums?

>Trying this hard

I don't even get why you're calling USA 56% face, at this point Sweden is le 6% face

shareblue obviously, it was rarely posted and then it was spammed for 2 months straight until the shills started getting banned by the mods

YUROPOORS DONT HAVE 32000 GUN DEATHS A YEAR EITHER LOL

Very true.

And all you can do is throw feces like the worthless serf you are.

Stay mad Euroserf. Your continent is far too cucked. You will never be free.

SAGE, this simian doesn't deserve a bump.

It was clever at first, but they just repeat the same images, some with /leftypol/ level meme recycling. The thing is after awhile all the spamming really does is to serve as a reminder that the western world is filling up with darkies

t. New Shartland

i prefer "europeon"

Joke doesnt work like this bruhtananadilewski

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART IN THE LOCAL WALMART

>It was clever at first
it was never clever, it was just mass posted by shills who worked in 12 hour shifts, it backfired like it usually does when they force things and amazingly the mods have been pretty good about banning these threads that are constantly pushing an anti-american bias.

which is why it's good. all whites need to be bullied enough so that hopefully they wake up before they're completely dispossessed and bred out.

Europeans will spam this meme to make themselves feel better instead of fixing their own countries so they won't look just like us in 30 years

>all the spamming really does is to serve as a reminder that the western world is filling up with darkies
Looks like this American intellectual gets the point

Whoever it was, their obvious goal was to marginalize the US. The most apparent reason would be the potential for a turnaround with Trump.

It feels too infantile yet devious to be Shariablue. They are retarded and devious, not upfront and revolting.

SAGE

Great comeback from the great 6% nation

Holuppppp.............HAHAHAHHAHA. We need to decide the next meme to be presented in a hearing. I nominate KANGZ!

It's clever in that it riled people up. And their intention isn't Anti American bias, it's to pit Americans against Europeans. Classic D&C. You can see this when people start to hate on Europeans in the threads. Literlly falling for bait

Notice how these unfunny drawings all tend to look middle eastern

Stop projecting, sad sad euro boys. Inshallah, keep it halal my dude

If you're really Swedish, you are pathetic. To see such a great country fall so quickly is a tragedy.
>pic related, the future of Sweden

Yep, I fell for the bait for a little while. After all they do use the "Le 56% Face."

That is a legit meme though, this shit is just relying on revulsion.

You will always be American

New Shartland

>pic related, the current state of Amerishartica
t. amerimutt

MAH HERITAGE

Yeah and I still haven't figured out who is behind the main push. I think plenty of idiots are into it organically, but there are at least a few people pushing it if even just for the lulz. The one person with the EU flag seems like an outsider though.

shieet muhfuggen george soros payin dese muhfuggas to disagree with me on de imageboards

shieeeet yurop be cucked n shiet my dawg we aint never gonna let dat shit happen here mane we got dem muhfuggen guns n shiet smdh desu

Probably using a VPN

Don't fall for the bait user. It's better to let some retarded Euros copy this shit and get off some shots than to further the goals of whatever shit organization is behind this.

>Don't fall for the bait user. It's better to let some retarded Euros copy this shit and get off some shots than to further the goals of whatever shit organization is behind this.

*sharting intensifies*

100% Aryan genes

Stop reporting this literal divide and conquer lefty pol propaganda you fucking autists. Jesus Christ this place has devolved into utter retardation.

BUT WE LOVE SLIDE THREADS SO POST MORE.

*inaudible chewing sounds*

Reposting*

Yeah their plan was clever in the sense that opportunistic Euros would do a lot of their work for them.

I don't even know how you'd trace who's behind it, other than happening upon them organizing in public somewhere.

100% anglo-saxon

>I AM WHYTE

>100% germanic ancestry

I do think some of the sad sacks in here are serious, and that's because they've resigned themselves to not doing anything. They've given up, so they've taken pride in not having as many browns. Obviously that won't last though.

muh d&c naamsayin wey

>THEY ARE SHAREBLUE SHILLS
>IT DOESNT MATTER IF IM MIXED IM 100% AMERICAN BTW I LOVE ISRAEL TOO