I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-09/what-s-next-for-robert-mercer-steve-bannon-s-moneyman
cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not for nothing OP, but your own numbers seem to show that he is on the road to recovery after the breaking of the supposed sex scandal.

also at least a couple of those studies (like the fox one) have been shown to oversample the most left leaning districts in alabama. you can deny that now if you want to, and choose not to believe it, but come election day the results won't care if you chose to stay willfully blind to the reality or not

These the latest Nate Pyrite numbahs?

Checked for truth. Alabama had 4th highest percent of population vote for Trump. This is all media drama to make the dems feel like they have a chance instead of being completely disenfranchised by the populist wave of MAGApedes.

I was planning to vote for Jones but I'll stay home instead. We have this in the bag. Moore and Drumph BTFO

I was wondering, could this scenario actually happen? Like Dems are so overconfident they don't bother to show up on voting day? I'm mean the biggest factor is turnout on voting day

If so we should be encouraging these polls to be as high as possible.

well the thing is they did this exact same game with the state polls during the election. they rigged them, essentially, and they were totally off. the national polls were pretty close, but the state polls were laughably bad, sometimes being off by double digits.

IF the contest is even close (which is hard to say, since some polls are still showing moore up by a shitload, almost double digits) then the race will come down to turnout. IF it comes down to turnout, you have to consider that most of these polls are finding that roughly 30% of the population say these accusations make them MORE likely to vote for trump.

liberals like OP are just stupid. they see something, they read it, and they believe it, so long as it comes from a lefty media source, which is their dogmatic scripture to them. conservatives think about things though. conservatives go a bit deeper. that's why, for example, trump was able to work out an electoral strategy that gave him the win when ever so called "political expert" said he had no chance in the election.

you know, Moore might lose, but at this point i would put more money on him winning than not

this is what people actually should be saying. everytime dems rig polls to try to convince people "they are winning" (which they provably have done and continue to do) they only accomplish lowering their own turnout because people think exactly the way you just described

Same here.

Not gonna lie former Jones voter here, this is fucking hilarious watching Jones poll higher and higher, but in all seriousness we should stay at home and let other democrats vote instead.

remember that trump was actually winning the popular vote on election night before the polls were closed on everywhere but the west coast. when people started to see he was winning, they rushed out to the polls in droves in those large urban centers in california to cast their votes (most of them don't even understand the electoral college or understand that their vote in california doesn't mean much since it's automatically blue).

it's funny how political strategists are actually pretty dumb. we like to think of them as being intelligent or having a handle on the country and their trade, for some reason, but they literally dont at all

We have this in the bag, polls are very accurate. I'll celebrate with my friends instead of using not-needed gas. You should go to sleep, comrade, is evening in HK and you must be tired. Don't fall for the wrong side, we defend all minorities, the nazis will just kill you.

They're Nate quantum foam numbers.

>remember that trump was actually winning the popular vote on election

Good thing senate candidates are elected via popular vote and not stupid shit like electoral collage :)

look i mean citing a northam poll is fine. if you found a poll that was accurate after the fact, that's fine, the fact remains that the majority of the state polls during the 2016 election were off by in some cases double digits. and northam is only one of the special elections that took place since 2016 so you're hardly choosing something that's necessarily statistically representative of the whole.

i mean it's a neutral thing. i think it's highly unlikely your dem candidate is going to win alabama though, sorry

Don't forget we got Trump to turn out liberals and it's an special off election which means lower turn out, which means lower turn out for cuckservatvie Republiturds.

Plus Doug Jones is raising a shit ton of money from small donors while Moore has zero money.

As somoene who's been donating to Jones and making calls for him, I can't wait on election day to elect the first Democratic senator in decades. :)

You should have thought about this before electing Trump and nominating a pedophile.

>i mean it's a neutral thing. i think it's highly unlikely your dem candidate is going to win alabama though, sorry

Scott Brown won't win Masscahuetts in 2010

He won't take Ted Kennedy's seat

You opened up the liberal tea party.

Moore won't even debate Jones, he's very scared.

>cuckservatvie Republiturds.
are you even a real person, or a cartoon character?
serious question for you, are you white?
>donating to jones and making calls for him
wow lol, i can't imagine being that sad
>blah blah blah muh pedophiles
i don't think very many people actually believe any of your claims, if they do though, you should consider why people think your party is so horrible that they're actually willing to vote for "pedophiles" over demoncrats

i have literally no idea what a 2010 election in massachusetts has to do with our discussion, sorry. are you on drugs?

it's great that you people are driven by blind emotion and don't think. i wonder if you're capable of even understanding why im replying to you and allowing your thread to be bumped. you probably have no concept how all of the stuff you do ends up helping us out in the end, huh?

>i don't think very many people actually believe any of your claims,

The polling shows otherwise

None people want to elected rapist pedophile hypocritical pieces of shit like Roy Moore. He's already brining the worst press on the planet to Alabama to the point where Europeans think Alabamians fuck kids.

Roy is far far far right wing crazy who thinks gays should be killed and Muslims banned from Congress, none but Westboro vote for him. :)

Doug Jones cares about people and issues of Alabama.

>Plus Doug Jones is raising a shit ton of money from small donors while Moore has zero money.

This! We always outspend those right-wingers, all the rich billionaires, state/federal employees, university teachers saw the light and came to us. Repubes have only the unwashed masses on their side. They can keep their stupid workers and small entrepreneurs, we cannot help them by force.

>The polling shows otherwise
no it doesn't the polling shows most people don't believe the claims lol. you're talking about a drop off of a handful of points that's been steadily recovering since the story broke, which is the exact same trajectory trumps poll numbers took in the wake of the supposed "16 women who all came out miraculously on the same day 1 month before the election took place, in a move that was totally not politically coordinated at all"

anyway you still didn't answer me, are you white or what? what's your deal? are you a gay? if you're a white democrat then you must be either a gay or a genuine pedo (as opposed to roy moore, who almost certainly is no pedo)

>i have literally no idea what a 2010 election in massachusetts has to do with our discussion, sorry. are you on drugs?

We learned well from the tea party. Me, and Indivisable, and Our Revolution, and Shareblue, and BLM.

We are taking our country back by moving the Democratic to the far left and winning because people are tried of the orange ape in chief.

dems love big money, fotune 500s, CEOs, banks. they are the party of the rich elite, everyone knows that

SMALL TIME DONATIONS

>dems love big money, fotune 500s, CEOs, banks. they are the party of the rich elite, everyone knows that

Yes Republithugians HATE BILLIONARES

Just like Robert Mercer and the KOCH brothers.

#Kochsuckers

i still have no clue what the bearing is on what we're talking about. are you talking about because mass is a pretty blue state? dude they've never been a blue state for governors. they had deval patrick, but before that mitt romney. lol. there's no comparison between mass for dems and alabama for republicans.

i love you though. i just want to say. i fucking love dems like you. people who say shit like this
>We are taking our country back by moving the Democratic to the far left and winning because people are tried of the orange ape in chief.
and
>We learned well from the tea party. Me, and Indivisable, and Our Revolution, and Shareblue, and BLM.
PLEASE do this. i run a website where i just hunt down and find rhetoric like this about how you guys are radicalizing the left wing. PLEASE make it as radical and far looney left as possible. it's the greatest fucking fuel in the world for people like me you have no idea

yeah i mean anyone can mine a few names but when you look at it overall the majority of the richest people in the world all supported hillary clinton, so we're talking about statistical averages and i actually think the fact that everytime this convo comes up you guys can only dig out the same THREE or FOUR NAMES as far as big name republican money supporters really shows the disparity.

Is OK, they know our game. They know we take Soros, Zuckenberg, Bazos, Saudi money and we split them among our base to give the impression of tens of thousands of small donations. Was discussed here before.

So what? Supporters for the progressive cause are welcome. The end justify the means - they are impotent to deal with it but being more upfront will gain us supports from more radical factions which do not like the slower pace and indirect talk.

Forward!

lol i know i love the "small time donations" line as if they expect anyone to believe that. there is so much dirty money flowing like a river through the DNC that has been exposed time and time again and nobody has ever held them accountable for it. so sad. BUT thankfully people are smart enough to know they are horseshit when they try to sell us this line

>dude they've never been a blue state for governors.

>same as federal senate seat
>federal = state

You wot?

> PLEASE make it as radical and far looney left as possible

Yes we are moving left, we are going to do what the tea party did and become a radical insurgency just like how we won in a landslide this year we are doing it again. Nominate anyone who is left wing and hates Trump. Connect anyone to Trump. Run on repealing every single thing Trump did.

>not for nothing
F-fuentes is that you?

You really expect roy moore to lose a deep red state?
>received more primary votes than all dems combined
I would alos like to rundown some recent Alabama elelctions
2014 govs race-350k gop win
2014 alabama senate-Sessions wins without oppoisition
2010 senate-Gop win by 450k votes
2016 senate elelction-Gop win by 587k votes
2017 pres ellection Trump win by 589kvotes
It is impossible for a dem to win. People don't by into these fake claims and at worst he will win by 300k votes. It would be like a Republican winning a senate seat in Hawaii. Impossiblet to happen. There was a time where Democrars(coservative ones) could win in Alabama, but that ship is sailed and is long gone.

>Just like Robert Mercer and the KOCH brothers

Please get informed. Those 2 gentlemen saw the light and distance their support from Drumpf. Koch was supporting us and NeverTrumpers since 2016, and now even Mercer is leaving

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-09/what-s-next-for-robert-mercer-steve-bannon-s-moneyman

Possible that faggot Milo will not have enough money for security and at his next speech our comrades will deliver justice.

So now we have ALL billionaries on our side. Rednecks can go fuck themselves, when Google will finish their robots we can create a better future for us without stupid, uneducated workers.

No bread without the work, no work without the bread is a slogan for the past. The new reality will be, bread only to those who deserve it!

>senate and governors
well if they elect red governors i don't see why they wouldn't elect red senators.
there are a significant amount of casual voters in each state that only vote in the presidential election, these people usually go with the flow of the state lines. in blue states they vote blue. red states red. but with senate and governor and downticket voters you're usually looking at people with a different class of knowledge. so there's no reason IMO, from what i've seen, to think that mass is strictly a blue state downticket just because it's blue in the presidential elections

>moving the party left
yes, please do. omfg pls do, and remember, there are more than 2 genders! and stalin was a good guy! and whites are evil! and the BLM is good! just remember all of that omfg!

Libs are washed by their media bubble. Of course they happily hear things they want to listen to.

cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have

This pew poll came out the other week and it basically says most people (70%+) think PC has gotten to the point where people aren't willing to have conversations about everything. 58% of the people in the poll itself admitted that they will not share certain opinions because of the PC climate we now live in.

So, what does this mean. Well its good evidence for an argument that people will public tell people whatever they want to hear just to avoid the hassle, and vote differently.

I have this impression that I tried to troll a troll... but why give up on the fun? Maybe he accidentally swallowed a red pill - progressives, the party of the truly rich "elites"

Meh, this is like October 2016, after the Access Hollywood tape thing, where Trump fell behind by double digits in multiple polls.

This race is over three weeks away. That is an eternity in politics. Moore has to still be the favorite. If he's trailing two weeks from now, it'll be panic time, but right now, I am pretty convinced this is his low point.

>NRSC

Since when does Wikipedia put in partisan internal polls?

Some Leftist desperate to make Jones look better added that one.