Gay marriage won in Australia

>Gay marriage won in Australia
>Gay art that makes George Michael look like Jesus is painted
>Religious people aren't happy

The eternal Arab strikes again. After the Anglos voted Yes to gay marriage it appears only one group still care about morality.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/george-michael-mural-defaced-sydney-11541149

youtube.com/watch?v=bY3UKCZEtBM

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/george-michael-mural-defaced-sydney-11541149
youtube.com/watch?v=7SIo9hATT-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God will punish us for all of this.

That looks like a shitty neighborhood and the side of a gay night club.

FUCK

Redfern used to be a shitty area but now an apartment there will cost you close to $1m if not $1m+. Gentrified. It's a stones throw from the CBD and beaches.

>Jesus
>George Michael
Both are Joos.

So it is a gay night club like in miami beach

I know they moved a bunch of coons out of there before the 2000 Olympics because they built houses for them. They just taught the local abo's how to get high on paint and steal shit. Was fucking shit because you could leave your doors unlocked and shit like that before

>morality
muslims are just larping they do not like pedohomosexuals. They like little boys and they like to smell each other farts as well, but is haram to show it in public.

Pederasts do not support muslims for no reason.

theres signs everywhere near the commissions that say

"please do not bring needles into this community we are establishing a healthy environment" or some shit
pretty lulz

It is not beachside or anything. 15 minute or so drive to the beaxh from Reffern, if no traffic.

Its like Brooklyn or whatever. Inner city shit hole thst got gentrified. Gays have been a contant thing tho for that area of Sydney.

Interesting how Australia has a street mural culture similar to Ireland, I wonder if thats because of the large amount of Irish immigration.
Imagine if the US or the rest of Europe started doing these all over, I guess the soyboy cucks would probably paint the most of them though with their fancy liberal arts degrees.

This guy is a Christian leb. There is a Maronitr Cathedral in Redfern

It's Australia. He already has.

a fucking nigger

get necklaced cunt

Christian lebos are mad cunts, it's the muslims that are fucked.

Sodomy is rampant in the arab world. Stop falling for their PR campaign of throwing people off buildings. Homofacism and baka bazi are big parts of Islam. They used hussein obama to further their agenda.

That isnt even my final form.

yeah this is

>chan4chan.com

?

Some abbo shit on your doorstep today m8? Just havin a giggle.

Given the current population, the negative population growth of westerners, and the 6 children per family average of first generation Muslims, there will be 3,625,200 more Muslims in Australia in a single generation.

lol the lefts babies are going to destroy the leftist dystopian utopia they worked for

Yea and at least like 5% of those, a very conservative estimate, will be children who would otherwise have been white. Its not just replacement, its also genocide. Eventually it will lead to all whites being gone, and thats obviously the goal as we all should know by now.

>that file name

Will white muslims save the west?

That is lushsux. He does awesome stuff around melbourne... And west bank.

Its fun to kick the strayan bees nest, heres a positive one instead

Another, I think this is Straya too. Obviously based on a real picture I believe had her face doctored onto it or something.

Victory defeated us. I can only hope we learn from these mistakes in the future. Our own people have been selling us out so they could feel good about themselves, in the future, if we survive, I hope we will have something akin to the Spanish Inquisition, but for people who support immigration, race-mixing and other troublesome positions.

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/george-michael-mural-defaced-sydney-11541149

If I was to do a mural today, whats the best counter signal that would work.

The Arabs are the only group that was against gay marriage though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SIo9hATT-c

>I used to want to kill all of these people. I wanted to round up every earnest college girl and long-haired freak and every hand-clapping hymn-singer who had demonstrated for Black rule in Rhodesia, or for a boycott of South Africa, or for Black voting rights in the South, or what have you, make them dig an enormous burial pit, and then machine-gun all of them. I wanted to obtain all of the old membership lists of the organizations to which these people had belonged, so that they could all be rounded up and done away with. They have done so much damage in this world, and then walked away from it without the least regret for what they've done, without the least understanding of the harm they've caused, that it seemed to me that the proper thing to do was just kill them all.

Thats why the arab is saying to let rapefugees in. DESU its missing a Jew.

>Use to
I still want to kill them.

Sup Forums at it's finest
>racists comments, actions etc etc gets removed/punished
>EHH THEY HATE FREE SPEECH!!

>something like video related happens
>haha those degenerates got what they deserved

I kind of agree with it but the hypocracy is too damn high

its

As someone who grew uo in housing commission.

I think you're an asshole.

People need to realise over breeding causes poverty.

when you think gay people should be killed maybe it would make sense that they dont care about their free speech boyo

Do you think we're all a bunch of libertarians or something?

Didn't know there's so many gays in Australia. I guess kiwis are bulls in that relationship.

The emus killed most of the alpha males. Now all that's left are the betas and half emu

>when the basedmu finds out you let the gays win

you got a point there