Do you like mind break?

Do you like mind break?

I like mind repair

I like it when combined with my other fetish

gender bender mindbreak is the greatest kind of mindbreak

No, it's retarded. It removes everything that's loveable or interesting about the character, and reduces them to a nondescript, boring piece of meat that constantly spouts the same predetermined lines. Worst thing ever.

Mind break is too tame for me.

I do love moral degeneration.

That's the whole point of the fetish though, isn't it? The character gets so horny that it overwrites their personality.

Just the way I like it.

Mind break coupled with rape is the worst. The whole point of rape is the emotional damage. The girl is supposed to feel hurt and damaged. Then mind break just nullifies it all

Well said. I don't mind mindbreak in the right setting, but a decent rape is supposed to hurt and injure the girl, not make her cum.

These, though it's still a high quality fetish on its own.

This is the only anime this season where I remember every episode.
Did I catch the Flappers?

personally no

THIS
Writers either go the make the girl cum and love the rapist or extensive physical abuse or outright murder in some cases. Both of which are lame. Just need the Rape, the pain of the Rape (maybe a hit to show her to stop struggling), then the shots of crying.

I agree but it's fiction. If it was realistic it would be a bonerkiller

The first time, it's interesting. The second time you've seen it all. The thousandth time, it's just literal autism.

This.

Is it mind break if she finds she enjoys it but is conflicted by how fucked up that is?

The whole point is that otaku, who are the main audience, are extremely insecure, and they need to constantly delude themselves that the D is almighty, and they could make any woman orgasm 10 times per second if they stuck it in her. That's why actual rape in which she doesn't enjoy it triggers them, because it interferes with their delusions.

The level of high discourse that comes from the discussion of this topic is astonishing.

I like the idea of making someone feel so much pleasure that it briefly overrides all sense of reason, but when it permanently consumes everything else about them, the idea becomes more disturbing than hot.

So I guess, temporary mind break then?

Instantly jumping to 100% broken then yeah, that's boring. On the other hand gradually chipping away at the resistance/reason as they give in to their denial and justifications is amazing.

The 100% broken state should be an aftermath and not the duration.

This also works too if you must go to the deep end of mind breaking.

it's shit and ruins a lot of perfectly fine rape

The result is the same; nondescript, overplayed, and mind-breakingly boring.

SUGUHA
U
G
U
H
A

waterwheel or kutani?

Bastard Sonuvabitch

Ikr?

I enjoy it quite a bit.

Makes a thread about mindbreak
Doesnt post mindbreak
I shig

>they
Why do you use third person pronoun when you're referring to yourself?

>You're condemning someone's position, that means you're in that position yourself!
Psychologists would love to see what train of thought led you there.

No, I think he means statistically, considering that there are very few people on Sup Forums who aren't otaku.

We both know he doesn't.

Not him, but psychologists already probably know that. Both Freud and Jung pushed their own theories of "projection" which are endlessly aped explicitly all over this site virtually every day, although I really have no idea where the idea stands in modern psych.

Freud isn't taken seriously for ages now, and that doesn't make the slightest bit of sense if you actually look at what's being discussed. It's just someone who got upset because I hit the nail on the head.

I'm just mentioning what I know about already-established theories that claim something similar to
>You're condemning someone's posisition, that means you're in that position yourself!
Someone else implied that psychologists would see no reason in that and I replied that they have, in the past, although as a caveat I included the fact that I have almost no knowledge of modern theories of projection.

So your post had no substance or meaning.

No, because it provided a counterexample to a claim that was made that happened to be tangential to the claim that was being discussed. That claim is both substantial and meaningful.

No, because it's been disproven long ago, and it's irrelevant to this situation.

Just admit you're trying to change the subject and/or waste my time because what I said hurts you.

>it's been disproven long ago
For a third time: I make no claims about the current state of psychology on theories of projection and reflection.
>Just admit you're trying to change the subject and/or waste my time because what I said hurts you.
I'm not the guy you were talking to originally about otaku or whatever, so there's no reason for me to get upset at anything you've said. I was just pointing out that what you said was potentially wrong.

Since it was disproven, there's no point to your post. You're just trying to waste my time, which you fail at because you're writing far more than me. Great job.

>Since it was disproven, there's no point to your post.
Well, you actually haven't said anything about Jung's point, and considering he was almost more of a philosopher than a psychologist I'd be interested to know your opinion on it.
>You're just trying to waste my time, which you fail at because you're writing far more than me.
I don't follow your reasoning at all. First, simply because Freud's wider frameworks have been generally shown to be unempirical, that doesn't mean that his findings were unilaterally untrue. Fallacy fallacy. Secondly, you're assuming that my goal here is to waste your time: it's not. Thirdly, what does "writing more" have to do with anything? I don't know of any fields in which the quantity of the words you write has any bearing on the validity of what those words say.

Mindbreak at the simultaneous climax of vanilla sex is the best.
Prove me wrong.

Not if there's also rape. I don't like rape in general, I don't understand why it's so popular in hentai.

The position itself has been disproven, regardless of who supported it. Therefore, your post is worthless and you're just trying to waste my time. You tried to do two things, and failed at both. Great job.

Yes.

Freud's position has been shown to be unempirically determined. Jung's position is more philological than psychological and, as far as I'm aware, has bot been "disproven." I mentioned TWO theories, not one.

I'm still not trying to waste your time. If I was, though, then I could argue that this counts.

Source?

>this guy has drawn so many Yui doujins I don't even know which one this is from

That's some dedication.

Same