UNINSTALL

UNINSTALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5W1f93O4CY
youtube.com/watch?v=UX-E5XTQJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=SIF5BLyh3Mk
novelupdates.com/series/bokurano-alternative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just read the manga, should I watch the anime? I've hear a lot of conflicting opinions on it.

The director hated the series he'd been given to work on. And that's before the GONZO original ending, because the manga wasn't finished.

The OP is great, though.youtube.com/watch?v=w5W1f93O4CY

Try that again

youtube.com/watch?v=w5W1f93O4CY

So did that goverment worker become the next Dung Beetle after he became the last pilot?

Nothing's worse than faggot director disliking the original and going out of his way to change it.

He even apologized to the fans of the original IIRC.

I never understood why was that stupid yakuza subplot necessary, but I enjoyed the anime.

Never watched/read it because I couldn't trust the guy after narutaru.

I prefer the Russian opening. Still don't understand what they're saying but it sounds better for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=UX-E5XTQJhg

Manga was way superior.

>that part when YOU WILL NEED TO KILL EVERYONE IN THIS PLANET

That's just fandub.

What do you mean "couldn't trust"? Narutaru was all about bad things happening to children, and Bokurano delivered perfectly on that front as well.

Just that the former had Pokemon flavour and the latter had super-robot flavour.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIF5BLyh3Mk

That was just twisting the knife. Mohiro Kitoh is quite the sadist.

>Manga Dung beetle is caring and actually fights the final battle

>Anime Dung beetle is an absolute sadistic asshole that gets murdered

I don't understand the reason for the change

whore daughter is best girl.

Author is too much of a sadist for my taste.

For one thing, it was a GONZO original ending. The manga had only just about reached the point where the opponent was the howitzer firing out of Hawaii when the anime aired.

EDGY!!!!

So does the anime explain more about the origins of the mechs and why they need to fight for the survival of their dimension's humanity?

Never could get into it because somehow, it just seemed so aritificial without a real reason or was it entropy? that they suddenly needed to fight and the victor even dies, like what the fug.

the manga states that there are too many dimensions and so some insanely powerful alien race decided to hold death matches to decide which dimensions get to live

GENTOO

Is this fully translated?

Yeah, that already know, have read the manga, well some years ago so cant remember everything but beyond that fighting for survival there isn't really anything explained.

It is kinda a shallow setting that really only exists to turn drama up to eleven.

So thought maybe anime which changes so much stuff, would have just a little bit different background story or anything.

No
novelupdates.com/series/bokurano-alternative/