Evil Germans at it again

How come Germans want to hurt Brits every single time?

No polak, we hate euroniggas, jews etc (whatever you call yourselves),
We are alright with Kraut'bros

Is “Varadkar” an Indian name, btw? He looks Indian.

No, we aren't alright with you Sour Krauts the faggot above me is just a Yuro in the UK.
The Irish PM is Indian, yeah.
Basically Germany is mad we won't be funding their little gang anymore so they're trying to figure out a way to get a large paycheck to plug it or ways to keep us in. Enough said that it won't work and if the EU pushes too hard they'll be left with nothing.

An example would be the fact we've said countless times we don't want to see a hard border return between the Irelands. The EU are the ones even making it an issue. Same thing with the current EU migrants in the UK and vice versa. We come out and say we'll protect all citizens here and ours over there if the EU does the same - they don't and then moan at us about it. Currently the issue is unwilling to give voting rights to UK nats in the EU whereas we're willing to give voting rights to EU nats here.

Yes

>economy tanks
>Tories get shown the door
>Labour has to cut a deal with the EU to keep the country haemorrhaging out

Theres no way out of this without us staying in the EU or the country going down the drain

The economy is on the up, it's not tanking you sad remoaner faggot.
Tories will be here reluctantly until 2022.
Labour are unable to win general elections while Comrade Corbyn is in charge, even with record voters and younger votes last election he fell flat on his face - and even then he had to lie about labour policies regarding brexit and other things.
Stay mad lefty/pol/

No hard border with Northern Ireland which is a part of UK?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I wonder why....

Why? There is water between Europe and Ireland.

lmao

>germans want to hurt brits every single time

>Brits be like " HEY MR CHURCHILLL!"

There's also water between Italy and Libya.

But there is no law in Libya. There is law in France.

I don't really think there's a law in Pakistan either

Pakistan? Aren’t 80 percent of Pakistanis in Europe legal migrants in the UK?

>not a single policy has come out of brexit
>hhahha the economy is fine

are you really this dumb? brexit has literally done nothing at this point.

oh shit right kek

the PM of ireland is someone called Leo Vradkar?
It's what I would have expected in Bulgaria or the czech republic.

>I'm a remoaner to point out that Britain's economy is fubar for a few years before we can get trade deals with other countries

>Germany is mad we won't be funding their little gang anymore so they're trying to figure out a way to get a large paycheck
The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is literally the successor state to Weimar

He is he is the Gay Indian leader of my cucked nation.